My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 34

Part 34

I never expected my book to be anywhere near the what's hot list! I'm number 360 and that may not seem like a lot but I want to thank you guys for your support!

**********

Alex's POV

As soon as I woke up, I saw Alec. He didn't look too good. He had bags under his eyes, and looked a little sick. I'm guessing he was very stressed and worried about me. It made me happy, that he'd worry about me, but I was worried for him, if he was ok.

I had missed him, and I'm sure he missed me. It nice to see him, feel him, and talk to him. I'd really missed him, I wanted to be in his arms right now, but we had to catch up first.

"So, what did I miss?" I asked, playfully.

"Well, after you went into a coma, everyone got out safely. We haven't heard from the rouges yet, probably because I killed the leader, because he was the one that hurt you." he started off.

"Nothing really happened after that. Alec has been in here the whole week, not leaving your side for a minute." Oscar said, on the other side of my bed.

"He wouldn't even shower. We had to drag him out of his room, and he still put up a big fuss over that." Brendan said, at the foot of the bed.

I looked over at Alec, who still had my hand pressed against his cheek. He looked really happy, relieved, joyful, and another good emotion you can think of.

"Aw, did Alec, miss me?" I asked, teasingly.

"Heck, yah! Don't EVER do that to me again!" Alec said, putting his hands on either side of my face.

"I swear, Alex, if you make me that worried again, I will get so mad afterwords." he said, pulling me into and weird hug.

Brendan and Oscar laughed, also happy to see their best friend happy.

"Who else was worried? Or was it just Alec?" I asked.

"Well Suzy-" Alec started.

"Suzy! Where is she I haven't seen her in days! Did you tell her I was her big sister? Is she ok? Did she miss me? Where is she?" I asked, frantically.

"Alex, calm down! It's ok! It's not good for your heart right now, relax!" Alec soothed.

I calmed down a little, so Alec and the rest wouldn't worry.

"So you care more about her than me, huh? Fine be that way." Alec said, hurt.

I knew he was pretending, but I could feel a little real hurt coming from him. I didn't want him to feel that way.

"Sorry, I love Alec too." I said, kissing his cheek.

Brendan and Oscar laughed again, seeing our love exchange.

"What? You guys wanna kiss too? Come here." I said, playing, stretching my arms out.

They backed up, a little, scared. Alec growled, not liking that idea. It was fun to be playing around, since I hadn't done it in a week.

"Ok. Is someone getting Suzy or do I have to get her." I said, pulling the covers.

"No!" they all said.

"What?!" I asked, worried now.

What happened to her?! Is she ok?! Did someone hurt her?!

"She's fine, but you can't get out of bed yet. Your not fully healed, Rob said." Alex told me, reading my mind.