My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 64

Next chapter! Since I still didn't get what I wanted and was done with it, I thought I'd post it. Since this chapter is boring, and short this is your punishment. Can I have 10 votes and 10 comments today?? Please? 

Part 64

Alex’s POV

We’d wake up, eat breakfast, train till lunch, hang out for a while, then train some more, then have dinner and hang out before going to bed, it went like that for the next 4 days. Alec and I had become really close to the boys and their parents. Before we knew it, it was the end of the 3rd day. I seriously didn’t want to go to sleep for fear of dying in my sleep.

“Alex, relax. Nothing’s going to happen. Our mom’s have a 100% success rate.” Jack tried to calm me down.

“I know, but I still don’t want to go to sleep. Can’t we just stay up until tomorrow? If nothing happens tomorrow then I’ll go to sleep.” I tried to compromise.

“I suppose that’s ok.” Marie consented.

“Can we stay up with them?” John asked.

“Alright, but we’re going to bed. Wake us up if anything goes wrong, ok?” Daniel said, sternly.

“Party!” The 3 boys yelled.

I shook my head, happily. I was glad someone was having fun. All the adults went to bed, while us young teens stayed up.

“Ok, I’m bored.” Jacob said, instantly.

“We haven’t even done anything yet, doofus.” John said, hitting Jacob on the back of his head, to which he muttered an ‘ow’.

“Let’s watch a movie, eh?” Alec suggested.

“We’ll make popcorn and get the snacks. You guys choose a movie from the pile in the living room.” Jack compromised.

We picked the movie “I am number 4” and the boys came in holding 5 bowls of popcorn. The sofa only fit about 4 people, and since the boys were really big only 2 of them could actually sit on the sofa, comfortably. Jack and Alex sat on the sofa and John and Jacob sat on the floor, and I was left there, standing awkwardly. Suddenly, I was pulled into Alec’s lap. I was so shocked I gasped as he settled me down in his lap.

“Sorry, you’re not uncomfortable are you?” Alec asked, in ear.

I shivered involuntarily and nodded, not trusting myself enough to speak. He snaked his arms around my waist and leaned his chin on my right shoulder. This contact was making my heart thump uncontrollably.

I wasn’t really paying attention to the movie, or I couldn’t. Alec would keep playing with my hair, breathing in my ear, whispering in my ear, or kissing my neck, it was very distracting.

“Alec, stop.” I whined.

I could practically hear the smirk in his voice as he started sucking and nibbling on my neck. It was starting to drive me crazy. Somewhere, in the back of my mind, I wondered if the boys trying to act nice and ignore us or they were too engulfed in the movie to notice. I didn’t particularly care either way. I finally smacked him on the head, none too lightly, which caused him to mutter ‘ow’ and stop.

I still didn’t watch the movie. I was just too worried to even think about anything other than my possible demise before my 18th birthday. I mean it might have been a good thing if I died before my birthday, that way I wouldn’t have to deal with all the drama on my 18th birthday. I knew that everyone would be devastated either way, because if I die, they’ll be sad and on my 18th birthday, when I turn evil, they’ll be crushed. I just couldn’t find a way out of this. I had to do something, anything that would give me some kind of confidence. Right now I was going on the trust that everyone had in me to be good. I just don’t know how long that’s going to last.

I was getting really tired and I could feel my eyes began to close and as hard as I tried to stop them, eventually they closed, though I can’t remember when. I drifted off into sleep, not knowing whether I would see tomorrow or not.

Alec’s POV

The boys and I were trying to make sure Alex didn’t think about tomorrow, we could all tell she was beyond worried and scared about tomorrow. So we picked a movie and decided to just distract her with it. I could tell she wasn’t exactly being distracted so I tried to play with her, to keep her mind of things, or so I was telling myself. In reality, I just wanted to have her close to me, while we watched the movie. I played with her hair, kissed her neck and breathed down her neck, while whispering to her softly.

After a while, she got annoyed but at least I was distracting her. That is until she smack me on the head, hard, causing me to stop for fear of being hit again. So I just settled with having her in my arms for a while. Soon she began to doze off, even though she said she had wanted to stay awake the whole night. That’s typical Alex, not really meaning what she says and always hiding her true feelings.

“She fell asleep, didn’t she?” Jack asked, not looking away from the T.V.

“Yeah,” I sighed, pulling her closer.

“What why? Wasn’t she the one that wanted to stay up till tomorrow?” Jacob asked.

“Yeah, but she’s tired. Her Lifest powers take a lot out of her, since they’re directly connected to her body and mind.” John explained.

“Then why isn’t Alec tired?” Jacob asked, looking at me.

“Alec isn’t the original Lifest, so his powers come from Alex. He only has to be around her and he can use his powers, which I guess drains more from Alex.” John replied in turn.

“How do you guys know all of this?” I asked.

“We’ve been watching not only Alex, but everyone around her, her closest friends and family, and you being the closest to her, we had to watch you as well. We’ve come to realize the small details and things like that, even when you don’t realize it yet.” Jack explained.

I just nodded, not really minding. I knew Alex didn’t like attention but I was use to it so it didn’t bother me like it did her.

“I’m going to put her to bed.” I told them.

“No, I like having her around. She’s cool, even when she is asleep.” Jacob protested.

Even if Jacob was the youngest, he was still 19, but he acted a lot younger than that, it’s not like he’s immature, but he still has the heart of a child, which is why he and Alex are the closest of the three brothers. He had grown attached to her and so had she, and I knew when she had to leave they would both be sad, but I would cross that bridge when it comes.

“I suppose I can put her to bed after the movie.” I proposed.

That made Jacob happy as he settled back to watch the movie that had somehow paused. I positioned Alex so she was on her side and her head leaning on my chest.  She wrapped her arms around me and started murmuring softly. I strained to hear, completely forgetting about the movie.

“Alec, please…don’t leave me…I need you…please…I love you…don’t let go…please…Alec…Alec…Alec…Alec…” She muttered, under her breath.

So she dreamt about me, I wonder how often. She was still scared though, of me leaving her, even though that was impossible. I needed her more than she knew, obviously. I guess I just never told her how much I needed her, but that’ll change after her 18th birthday, if everything goes ok.

We finished the rest of the movie but there was nothing to do now that Alex was asleep so we decided to go to sleep ourselves. I laid Alex down on my bed, since she had changed into her pajamas before we watched the movie I didn’t have to do anything, and crawled into bed with her.

“Good night, Alex.” I whispered to her.

“Love you…Alec.” She murmured in her sleep. 

********

Ok, since this is boring and short, I only want 10 comments and 10 votes. Can you guys at least do that much for me? Please! I've already got the next chapter done! If you give me those today and I'll upload a second time today.