My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 46

Part 46

Ok! To the meeting! It's not boring, I think!

**********

Alex's POV

"Where is the Alpha?" Alec asks, to start off the meeting.

"He's no longer with us. He was an evil, violent ruler, and wasn't anything like an alpha, I'm his adoptive son, and I'll take over." he said.

"Have you contacted the USA Alpha?" Alpha Frey asked.

"Yes, they said, we either join a pack or get an new leader. We have till new years." he answered.

"Good, then this should be easy." Alec said.

"What?" Andrew asked.

"Alex." Alec said, directing to me.

::Stop doing that! I hate attention:: I thought to him, as everyone turned to me.

::It was your idea, and you have to get use to it:: Alec thought back.

"Why don't you join our pack. You can co-Alpha with Alpha Frey, and Alec. We need help, the Wind Pack want a battle with us-" I started.

"Yah, I heard. Bells and Olive told me." Andrew said.

"So you know our situation?" I asked, looking at Bells and Olive, who had their heads down.

"Yes, and my pack will help you. I don't want to co-Alpha, I'm not old enough yet, anyways, so Alec and Alpha Frey can be alpha." Andrew said.

"Actually, I'm getting older too, I would like to stop being alpha and let Alec take over." Alpha Frey interjected.

"Ok, that makes it easier. All agreed?" Alec asked.

"Yes." everyone in the room said.

"Good, now for battle plan and living arrangements. We also have to announce this to our packs." Alec said, getting to business.

"I'll go announce to my pack, Alex, come with me? I wanna introduce you to the pack." Andrew said, getting up.

"Ok, let's go." I said, standing up.

As I stood up, Alec looked at me, longingly, and I looked back, lovingly. I guess, he didn't want me to leave him, not even for a second. He's so possessive, I thought. We walked to the living room, and talked.

"I can tell, by the way he looked at you, when you left, he's your mate. Alec, right?" Andrews says, out of the blue.

"Yah. We're true mates." I told him, as he slung his arm around my shoulder.

"Good. I always use to watch you, when I knew I had two sisters. Suzy I couldn't watch, but now I can, and I've see her. You I've watch since I was 10 so you'd be 12." Andrew said.

"Yah, but when Alec met with you, I couldn't anymore." he continued.

"Sorry." I said, guiltily.

"No, it's ok. I'm just glad your happy now. You always looked depressed. I didn't like seeing you like that. He makes you happy and I'm happy that your happy." he said, as we got to the stage.

"This is the Female Alpha of the Moon Pack. I'm sure you've seen her somewhere right?" he said, talking to his pack.

"Yes, she goes to Sunny Dale High School like us, and she's my sister, by blood." Andrew continues and finishes.

This shocked everyone. They were all surprised and astonished, though some looked happy. Which was good, I guess.

"We are joining with the Moon Pack and Fire Pack. It will solve our problem and we will help them. The rouges want a battle with the Moon Pack and since we are now a part if their pack, we will battle with them." Andrew states.