My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 2

So? How did you like my story?! Was it good? Was I missing something? Anything I should have added? Do you want to be a fan? Is there something wrong? Ok now I'm asking too many questions. Anyway, read my story I hope you like it, oh and become a fan too how cool would it be to be someones first fan?!

**********

Part 2 

Alex's POV

When I got to school, everyone stared at me as I entered, I hate attention but I was use to it by these people, I'd been with them since freshman year. I went to my locker got my stuff for homeroom and went there.

As I entered class, the teacher, Mrs. Spivey, one if the rare nice teachers, told me to go to the office. She said that I wasn't in trouble though, which was good. As I walked to the office, people started again, which I was use to by now, but still didn't like, I was wondering why I was sent there, I knew I wasn't in trouble but nothing much happens to me, I'm the emo, nerd whose life is nothing but boring. When I opened the doors, my eyes widened in surprise.

Sitting in the office was 3 very muscular guys!!! The one in the middle looked like he was in charge, he was the tallest and the most built, he had dark black shiny hair that looked like he just got out of bed and didn't do anything, which was natural, he has chocolate brown eyes, which I didn't look into long, because I don't look many people in the eyes, even when talking to them, I know it's rude, he was tan, which would fit in just fine here, in sunny Florida. All in all, he looked a lot like Jacob Black from Twilight, yes I watched that movie, I was bored and had nothing better to do, it sucked (AN: No offense Twilight fans but I don't think that's how vampires and werewolf’s should be viewed in my mind, don't hate me for it ok?). And I know I always say don't judge a book by its cover but I did anyway, he looked the player type you know the one that date 7 different girls at the same time, which disgusts me. The other boy to his right was not as tall as the first one and not as well built either, he had dirty blond hair and brown eyes too but not like the first boys, his eyes were muddy brown, and they showed friendliness, something no one’s ever showed me. The other boy was the same height and build as the second one, he had brown hair and sky blue eyes that shone like the son, his eyes showed kindness, something I also hadn't seen often. They didn't fit in the office at all, like they didn't belong. Even though the guys all had friendly faces, something seemed wrong; something was telling me to stay away from them. I shook it off and turned to the secretary, Ms. Jones, one of the other nice staff members at this school, and smiled at her, I didn't see her often, but would like to since she's so nice. She smiled back, a genuine happy smile, I don't see on many faces.

"Alexandra, there you are, would you please, help our new students that came in today, they are from Quillayute, Washington. They aren't familiar here so please help them. They have all of your classes so that why I called you to help them. Be nice as I know you will" she said, kindly.

I learned that the tallest and most built guys name was Alec and the guy that was friendly is Brendon, the guy that was kind is Oscar, they all seemed ok but my mind was telling me to be careful, and my heart, which doesn't talk a lot, was pulling me towards Alec, which was weird because I've never been in a relationship or wanted to be, but something was pulling me towards him. I pushed it back and focused on the boys.

<><><><><><><><><><>**********<><><><><><><><><><>

Alec's POV

When we got to the office I went up to the secretary and asked for my schedule. She asked for our names, and afterwards told us to sit and wait. I wonder why, usually mist schools give you your schedules and let you find you class, so we waited. Five minutes later, a beautiful girl with straight black hair that was in a high ponytail, so I didn’t know how long it was and dark brown eyes so dark they were almost black, while staring into them, I got lost, in the depth. She was pretty tall 5' 11" compared to my 6" she was up to my nose probably. She was really beautiful, I had a hard time taking my eyes off if her. This was weird because, I don't date because I'm looking for my mate.