My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 80

Part 80

Alec’s POV

I had instructed everyone and told them what their job was. They immediately set to work and we were done hours before Alex woke up. I was informed of when she woke up, how she liked the dress I picked out for her. How she was doing with the pack and what the guys had said to her. As she was being instructed to go outside, I checked everything to make sure it was perfect. I hoped she loved this.

Alex’s POV

When I got outside I was shocked at what I saw. Tons of rose petals made a path for me, Alec’s doing, and they led me all into the middle of the forest. I laughed as I followed the path laid out for me. When I finally reached my destination, where the rose petals stopped, I let out a gasp.

Alec was standing in the middle of a red and black canopy tent. It was so beautiful. In the canopy tent there was a table, with food on it, for Alec and I. I was so happy and shocked, that I could feel tears threaten to overflow, as I walked up to Alec. He held me close, tightly, so that I wouldn’t and couldn’t let my tears fall.

“Happy birthday.” Alec whispered, stroking my cheek.

I sighed in happiness. I honestly couldn’t be happier than this. It was pure bliss.

“Thank you.” I whispered back, kissing his lips.

We stayed in each other’s arms until my growling stomach caused us to split.

“I assume you’re hungry.” Alec said, smiling down at me.

I smiled in response. We sat down, and started eating. This way better than any other date, especially because we were alone and no one could bother us.

“I love the dress you picked out for me.” I told him.

“You did? I hoped you would.” Alec said, nervously.

“Of course I do. Why would I? It’s perfect.” I told him.

I finally realized what Alex was wearing. He was wearing a tux looking suit only the bow wasn’t a bow, it was a tie, a skinny tie, and it was midnight blue, matching my dress. I smiled at that, Alec did the tiniest little things to make me smile.

“We match.” I observed.

We laughed at that. It was the perfect moment for me. I don’t think anything could make this moment any better, no matter how they tried.

“This is amazing Alec. I love it.” I told him, happily.

“This isn’t the surprise. This is just your birthday celebration.” Alec said, standing up.

Alec’s POV

I was getting really nervous and I thought maybe this wasn’t the right time, but then I snapped myself out of it. I had planned this for a while now and I wasn’t going to let everyone’s hard work go to waste. I stood up and knelt in front of her. She instantly knew what this meant. It was a pretty well known gesture. I took out a black box, one that would go through our future from now on, hopefully.

“I know we haven’t spent a lot of time together, not even a year, actually. But it feels like I’ve known you my whole life, and even though we haven’t had time to think about this and our future much, I want you to know that I want to be with you, forever and ever. Till death do us part, expect we’re immortal, so not even death can do us part. I love you, Alex, you know that. I will do anything for you, and I want to spend the rest of forever, with you and only you. Will you marry me?” I told her.

That wasn’t even half of the feelings I have for her, but I figured I should stop there before I go on a montage. Alex was too shocked to say anything, absolutely blown away, I think. I didn’t want her to feel pressured into saying yes or feel like she didn’t have enough time so I added on.

“If you need more time, then ok, you and I have forever, so think as much as you want. I don’t want you to feel pressured into thinking that you have to say yes. Take your time and think about this thoroughly.” I told her, before she could panic.

She sat down, with a dazed expression on her face and as much as I wanted to hear her thoughts so I could understand what she wanted to do, I wanted to her giver her space and time.

She just sat there thinking for some time. I stayed exactly where I was, in the same position, so as not to disturb her. She stood up in front of me and I could tell she had decided.

I waited patiently for her to voice her thoughts. I just wanted her to be happy. Either way if she was happy then I was happy. 

QUESTION: SHOULD ALEX SAY YES OR NO? I still haven't decided whether she should say yes, or maybe it's too early for that? I don't know. That's why it's so short, because I'm having trouble deciding. I need help guys. 

I want 100 votes and 50 comments before I upload. I'm serious. I didn't get as many votes and comments as I wanted, so I'm upset now. :(