My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 42

Part 42

Ok, let's figure out some clues!! I'm letting the story take over now!!

Sorry, I was out playing in the snow today, thats why I didn't upload sooner! Sorry!

**********

Alec's POV

I don't think anyone's on Alex's side. Well I am, but I don't get what's going on, so I practically useless. Seriously, it's like she's a magnet for all things bad, and troublesome. Like she was made to attract bad things.

"Someone has to find her! It's 10:00pm, it's dark outside and she's alone, imagine what could happen!" Bells said, pacing with Olive.

"Why didn't you just tell her! I don't get it, this happened when Stephanie and John told her, no one's telling her everything! She's starting to doubt you guys!" I yell at them.

"We can't! Alec please understand! We are bound by rules as her protectors, we can't tell her certain things!!" Olive says, still pacing with Bells.

"Are you her protectors first or her cousins?! Tell me!" I yell at them.

This causes them to stop pacing. They are quiet, and don't talk. They don't know!! Are you kidding me!??!

"Tell me! Are you her cousins who love her and know her, or her protectors who think of this as a job and nothing else!!!??? What are you to her?!" I yell, getting mad now.

Still, no reply. I can't believe this! They don't know! How do you not know!! I've known Alex for a lesser period of time and would consider me as her boyfriend not her protector!! Even if that's my job, I'm still her boyfriend first, that's my priority!!

"Ok, since you don't know, I'll tell you! Your her loving, caring cousins!!! You care about her and would do anything for her!! You'd die for her, you'll always love her no matter what! You've known her since you guys were born! Your her cousins first and her protectors second!!! It's your priority!!!" I snapped at them, angry.

They broke down in tears. They finally got it!! They had always been doing their jobs first but now they know that it's more than that, (she's) more than that to them!!!

"You get it now?!" I ask them.

"Yes, we get it! Thank you, Alec! We're so sorry!" Bells said.

"Don't tell that to me! Tell it to Alex!!" I told them.

"Where is she? Can you find her using the connection?" Olive inquired.

"Yah, I can. Let me find her, I'll bring her back. And when I do, I want you to, literally, beg at her feet, for forgiveness! Got it?" I instructed.

"Yes!" they said, determined.

"Good stay, here. Brendan, Oscar, stay with them, I'll bring her back, and I'll message you." I said, leaving without an answer.

I quickly went to my room, and put on a shirt, thinking it would be weird if someone saw me in my boxers only.

I run into the forest and I noticed it was raining, thundering and lightning. Just by looking at it I could tell that Alex caused this. It was her emotions that made all this. I felt for the pull, that I knew would lead me to her. I didn't even register the fact that I was soaked already.

Nothing. I don't feel anything. This is not good. What if she's hurt? Or in pain? She could have gotten kidnapped!!

::Alex? Alex, can you hear me?:: I think to her.

::Yah:: was her only reply.

::Where are you, love?:: I ask her.

::I want to be alone, please::