My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 45

Part 45

Ok! What happens to Josh?! Its nothing serious! Don't worry!

WARNING: NOT EDITED!!! I never edit it, I just give it to you raw!! Sorry!

**********

Alex's POV

Josh was sitting on his bed, his head in his hands.

What now?! I thought.

"Josh? Is something wrong?" I asked, softly.

His head snapped up, in surprise. He saw me, sighed and put his head back in his hands.

"Well, thats not the answer I was looking for." I said, jokingly.

I sat down next to him, and put my hand on his back. He looked distressed, like something was eating him. Figuratively.

"What's wrong? You've always told me what's on your mind. Now that I know we're cousins, only means I'll keep pestering you about it." I told him, serious yet playfully.

"Dad. I just...he...it's..." was all he said.

I rubbed his back, encouragingly. What could he possibly want to tell me that would make him like this. Even when he told me about his dad beating him, it wasn't like this.

"Come on. Spit it out. It's ok. I'm here." I said, still rubbing his back.

"My dad...he's the beta of the Wind Pack...the one that wants a battle with you guys." he said, fast.

Oh!!!! Sheesh! The world loved throwing obstacles at me, because it knows that I can't handle them!!! Are you kidding me?!

"It's ok. It doesn't change anything. Your still my cousin. I love you the same, if not, more. Your nothing like him. He's just my (uncle). Ugh." I said, shuttering at the last part.

"Really? You don't hate me?" he asked, taking his head out of his hands.

"Of course I don't! Why would I hate you?! You worry too much!" I yelled at him, thumping his head.

He smiled at me and I smiled at him. Good, that's fixed. Everything's fine now.

"Your eating dinner at my house." I told him.

"Yes! I love your cooking!" he said, hugging me from the side.

I laughed. I think pretty much everybody that tries my food, loves it.

"Who doesn't?" I say, jokingly, hugging him back.

Alec comes in, when we're hugging and growls. Josh immediately lets go, putting his hands up in surrender, and I roll my eyes.

"Chill Alec! He's my cousin! Like a brother to me! I'd be kinda gross if I loved him." I said, getting up, and ruffling his hair.

"Hey! You do love me!" Josh said, and Alec growled again, pulling me closer.

"Yah, but like a brother. I don't love you like a boyfriend or something." I said, rolling my eyes again.

"Alec, let go. Your cutting of my circulation!" I say, jokingly.

Alec removes his hand, and relaxes. We leave Josh and go to our dorm.

::Sorry, what did you want to tell me:: I thought to Alec. Remembering he needed to talk to me about something.

::Just that we have to go to the Fire Pack meeting, and meet you brother, plus the date:: he thought back.

::Oh! I totally forgot about the Fire Pack meeting and the date!!!! I'm sorry!! Um, we'll go see Andrew tomorrow! I can wait another day!::