My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 50

Part 50

What did the piece of paper say?! Let's find out!! Right here:

The song How To Save A Life - The Fray fits perfectly in this chapter. I think.

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!: I WILL NOT BE UPLOADING EVERYDAY NOW!!!!!! I HAVE SCHOOL NOW AND I'M GOING TO BE STARTING DRIVERS ED AND HIGH SCHOOL SO IT'S GETTING HECTIC!!!!!

**********

Alec's POV

I can't believe the rouges would do this!!!! They can't just threaten us like that!!! I swear when I get my hands on him, I'll kill him. The message said:

Hello Alex and Alec,

You have joined with the Howl Pack and Fire Pack, just for the battle? How cowardly! If you wish to play like that, then I too, will play dirty! Beware, Alex, I'm coming for you. When I get you, I won't let you go. You will do great as the new weapon for the Wind Pack. The Lifest will make a great addition to our weaponry for the battle. I'll come get you personally, and when I do, I'll give you hell!!!

I'm coming for you, Alex

Alpha Forester

That scumbag!! If he thinks he'll get anywhere near Alex, he's dead wrong! I won't let anyone touch her! He won't even be able to get near her! I'll do everything I can to keep her safe. She whimpered, slightly, right next to me. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

Bells, Brendan, Oscar and Olive bursted through the door, with Josh, and Andrew right behind them. Alex leaned her head against me, as they all tried to get in at once. I would be rolling on the floor laughing usually but this wasn't a normal situation. When they finally all got through the door, they all started talking at once. It got annoying so I shut them up.

"SHUT UP!!!!!" I yelled, at the top of my lungs.

That got then quiet. I usually say stop but I was feeling a little worried. Alex, who was still next to me, flinched and I kissed her head. She wrapped her arms around my waist. They all noticed the tension in the room and got quiet.

"Whats wrong?" Andrew asked.

Alex handed the paper to Andrew and he read it and passed it on. After everyone read the threat their faces changed from 'what happened' to 'no way'. It would've been funny but in this situation nothing was.

"Alec, what do we do?" she asked, quietly.

I could feel the fear in her, it ran through me too. I pulled her in, closer. I didn't want her to be scared of anything. I'll do anything to keep her happy and ok. I tightened my grip, trying to reassure her, but it didn't work.

"We'll just protect you. I want Bells, Olive, Josh, Andrew or me with you 27/7. Got it?" I told them.

"Hey! What about us?!" Brendan asked and Oscar faked hurt.

"We wanna help, Female Alpha, and our best friends mate, also our best friend, too!" Oscar whined.

Everyone smiled, but no one laughed. Alex didn't laugh or smile, she her fear just disappeared, which made me happy.

"Ok, then Brendan or Oscar too." I said, adding on.

"I'll be happy to help too." Jack said.

"Oh, no, Jack. It's ok." Alex protest.

"Nonsense, child! I also want to protect our Female Alpha and I believe you have something in you that the world needs!" Jack ignored her protest.

"Ok, Jack too. So stay with Bells, Olive, Brendan, Oscar, Josh, Andrew, or Jack at all times." I concluded.

"What about our date?" she asked.