My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 37

Part 37

This is kind of a funny chapter! You'll figure out why as you read! I think it's kinda funny but you guys might not! Tell me what you think!!!

**********

Alec's POV

These :: :: mean that they're talking in their heads. A mind conversation. Thx

When we got to the parking lot, Brendan's car was next to mine, so we didn't have to split.

"Can I have shot gun?" Pam asked.

"No." I said, automatically and at the same time Alex said "Yes."

This time we contradicted each other. Weird, I thought. We looked at each other, in surprise. This was the first tim we'd done that. I'm just thinking too much about it maybe.

"Oh! Alec! You still owe me 10$!" Alex shouted, remembering.

She always remembers stuff at the weirdest of times. Everyone but Brendan and Oscar looked at us, weirdly.

"Whaaaat?!" they all said.

"Me, Alec, Brendan and Oscar made a bet the day your guys were kidnapped. I knew something bad was gonna happen, and Alec disagreed so we bet on it. Now he owes me 10$" Alex explained, and informed.

She seemed happy with herself. I was never going to disagree with her vibes again. I knew she had a thing for this kind of stuff, now.

I pulled $10 out of my wallet and handed it to her. She smiled, and went to go put Suzy in her seat. Everyone looked perplexed, and I didn't know why till Jay spoke up.

"How did you know we were gonna get kidnapped?" he asked, quietly.

"I didn't know you were gonna get kidnapped, I just knew something bad was gonna happen. I don't know how but I'm just good at knowing when something will go wrong." She said, explaining to all of us.

We all went to our cars, and Pam asked again.

"So can I have shotgun?" she asked, wondering.

"No." I said, going over to my side.

"Alec, Shut up. Yes, you can Pam." Alex said, getting in the car, next to Suzy.

Pam, again, sat in the front, happily. Ugh she's starting to annoy me. Reading my mind, Pam stuck her tongue out.

"Big Sis is going to play with me!!!" Suzy yelled, excited.

Alex laughed, a tiny bell like laugh, and hugged Suzy.

::She's so cute!:: She thought.

::Yah, she is. Just like you:: I thought to her.

She blushed, and looked down. She answered Suzy.

"Yes, I will. I have a lot of homework, but I promise to play as soon as I'm done." she promised.

"Ok." Suzy said, satisfied.

"I'll play with you too." I told Suzy.

"Yay! Big Brother too!" she exclaimed.

"Brother?" Alex asked.

"You and Alec, are going to get married right?" Suzy asked, knowingly.

Everyone stared at her, me, Alex, Pam, and Jay, in astonishment. How did she know that?! Alex blushed at the thought and I smiled.

"Suzy, how do you know that?" Alex asked, confused.

"Alec and Alex are mates." she replied, confident.