My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 24

Part 24

Just because princessmae63 asked me to upload NICELY and I was in a good mood today, I'm uploading again.

Check out the authors note! I changed it and added a new rule!

**********

Alex's POV

I got a text, from Pam.

I opened it and my eyes widened in shock as I read it.

It said: rouges took Lauren! note stuck to her backpack! Come! Hurry!

It looked like she was speed texting. Oh no! Just like last time, the took only Lauren, and I wonder why. Alec saw the text too and his eyes widened in shock.

"Again! Why only Lauren?!" he said, voicing my thoughts.

"We've got to go over there! What if they take more kids!" I said, and I thought struck me.

"Jay!" we said together.

I found Jay's number in my cell and called him.

"Hey, this is Jay." Jay said. I sighed he was ok.

"If you get this, it means I'm probably busy and can't pick up, sorry. Leave a message after the beep. Beep." Jay's voicemail went.

Ugh. He's not picking up. Ok, it might mean he just can't pick up, he's in class or something.

"He's not picking up. We need to change our plan. We've got to tell the pack to go pick up their groups, now." I told Alec.

He nodded and I started messaging everyone to get their groups, the rouges have some kids. I was done, when another problem came our way, again.

Alec's phone started buzzing. He picked it up, and we pulled to the side a little.

"Yah. Shoot! Really?! Ok, tell everyone their group is coming to pick them up. Stay together." he said, and hung up.

"They've got Jay, we need to hurry."

Great. I told you something bad would happen. Does this count as bad?! I thought to him.

Ok, ok. I admit it, you were right and I was wrong. Happy? Alec thought back.

I was too worried to reply back. They have Lauren, and Jay, that's two schools. If they take one kids from every school...

Oh, no! Suzy! What if they have Suzy! Oh my god!

"Suzy!" I exclaimed.

"What if they're getting a kid from every school. They got one from elementary, middle, alls left is high, and daycare. Their not taking the College or University students, because their fully trained, and they know that." I told him, explaining my thought.

We snuck out of the school, with no problem. As we got into Alec's car, he got a message. He looked at me after the message.

"Your right. I got a message from Jake, saying the rouges got Ty." he said.

Great now what?! We have to get to Suzy's daycare before they get her.

"Skip Pam's school, they already have someone from her school. If we got to the daycare, we might be able to stop them from getting one of those kids." I said, devising a plan.

He nodded and took off as the pack started to arrive. They got into their cars and went to get their groups. I started worrying about Suzy, and if they had her yet.

We arrived at Sunny Dale Daycare, and I got out and sprinted inside, Alec on my heels. I went to her class and the teacher came up.

"I'm here to pick up Suzy, a little early. Our parents want us home." I said, kindly.