She isn't normal• part 2• AR Smut

Summary: after a month of hanging out with the Russell family the small girl becomes very close with them, she goes over to Lenora's one night but the family aren't there, except for one, Arvin. The small girl decides that she wants to confess her feelings to him and he does the same, it leads to a certain night of "fun"
Warnings: first time sex, so smut, swearing, fluff
Word count: 1876

Third person:
Y/n sat on her bed reading her favourite book (Romeo and Juliet, a classic) when the clock in her house chimed 5 o'clock, she was very bored and still had time to kill so she decided to grab her shoes and walk to her best friends house. It was about a 10 minute walk. When she reached the small house she noticed only the kitchen light was on, probably Emma making something for her family. She walked over to the patio and knocked on the door. She heard shuffling behind the door and the door opened to reveal the tall boy she had fallen head over heels for over the past month. She tried to cover up her blush and she looked up at the tall boy, who had an eyebrow raised, awaiting her to speak. "H-hey Arvin, is um, is Lenora home? Sorry to just drop by, I got kinda bored" she looked down at her feet. "No that's okay, Lenora isn't In right now, no one is they went away for the weekend, but I've got work so I couldn't go" he scratched the back of his neck, you nodded your head and went to turn around to head home, but arvin stopped you. "But it's getting dark out, so why don't you come inside and I'll take you home in about 20 minutes, yeah?" You nodded and walked inside.

After 10 minutes of talking to Arvin, giggling along to his stupid work stories and how the hood of his car was dented because some guy sat on it? It fell silent and all you could think about was him, he was right in front of you but you just couldn't stop thinking about him. He noticed that you were deep in thought about something so he placed his hand on your leg and said "y'alright?" You smiled and said "yeah, sorry, just thinkin'" he tilted his head and smirked "whatcha thinkin' bout'?" He asked. You took a breath and decided just to tell him, to just rip the bandaid off. "Well, I um, I was thinkin' bout' you" his smirk grew, while your cheeks started to hurt from the blush. "Is it cause I'm right here?" He asked, you shook your head as an answer, his eyes diverted to his hand that was still resting on your knee, he drew little circles with his thumb "what about me were ya thinkin' about?" You couldn't answer you just looked down at his hand that was slowly moving to your thigh and back. "Cmon' pretty girl, what were you thinkin' bout', you know if you tell me, it might just happen." You swallowed and looked at him, your faces moved closer and closer and you spoke up again "you um, you kissed me" Arvin chuckled and his eyes were darting from your lips to your eyes and he said "would you like me to kiss you darlin'?" You just nodded your head and at that Arvin quickly smashed his lips onto yours, he picked you up and placed you on his lap so you straddled him, he let out a low groan when you adjusted your hips on him, he broke the kiss and looked up at you and said "are you sure about this angel?" You were quick to nod your head again but that wasn't enough for him so head spoke again "I need words pretty girl" and that's when arvin heard your voice again, "please Arvin, I want you" you didn't mean to sound so desperate, but it just turned Arvin on more, he let out a low growl before picking you up off of the sofa, he brought his lips to yours again and took you to his room and placed you on the bed.

"You've got no idea how long I've wanted to do this y/n" arvin spoke, he lay you down again and kissed you. You started tugging at his shirt and he quickly got the hint and pulled off his shirt to reveal the hidden abs that you didn't know about. Your eyes were glued to them, drool nearly coming out of your mouth at the sight, Arvin was quick to notice. He smirked and said "like what you see angel?" You couldn't speak again so he quickly hid his head in your neck placing sloppy kisses all over your neck and he said "cat got your tongue babe? Come on pretty girl let me hear you" it was then he found your sweet spot and you let out a small whimper, and you felt him smirk against your skin.