Well shit...• TH (au) part 1

Summary: imagine how awkward it is to run into your one-night stand... now imagine running into him in class.. yeah.
Warnings: one night stand, slight smut, more in the future chapters, awkwardness, fluff?, love/hate dynamic, some of this might be factually wrong, I read this history part somewhere... you'll see what I mean.
Pairing: reader x Tom
Word count: 1k

Your pov:
"Come on girl!! You've got to get out of the flat, you've been sulking over David for like a month now!" Your best friend Grace nodded. You sighed and looked at her with sore eyes.

"But I don't feel like it" you whispered, sitting up and leaning your back against the headboard of your bed.

"But that's exactly why we have to go, put on your sexiest outfit and put some makeup over that disaster and let's go!" She squealed, practically running over to your wardrobe.

You chuckled and swung your legs out of bed and made your way over to her as she held up your backless, black, silk dress. You rolled your eyes and grabbed it from her.

"Give me an hour" you chuckled.

"THAT'S MY GIRL!"

~
And that's how you ended up here. Grinding up against some stranger, your mind up in the clouds as you got yourself wasted, mindlessly drinking more sips of what you thought was a 'sex on the beach'.

"What's your name darling?" The man asked from behind you, his breath against your ear fired chills up and down your spine.

"Y/n" you said back, turning around and facing the handsome stranger, his brown curls were beautiful and let wild, his eyes dark and lustful, his smirk angelic and sinful.

"Well, y/n, I'm Tom and your next drink is on me" he said with a smirk, sending a wink your way before walking over to the bar.

That's how the night began, next was the little snapshots of the night that you remember, the rest of your drink downed in one gulp, his lips smashing to yours, then you were in his apartment, his head between your thighs, hands groping all around your body.

"Fuck love, so pretty huh?"

Sweaty, writhing bodies aching for each other, sinful sounds leaving your lips, his abs crunching every time he thrusted into you, your hands locked into his curls and tugging to release a beautiful melody from him.

"You're so perfect, so glad I met you- shit"

And that's all you remember, until the next morning.
~

Your throat burned, your body ached of love bites and bruises, your head hurt, but fuck, from what you remembered that was an amazing night.

Slowly you sat up and looked around, the room wasn't yours, it was his, you looked down to see the man, he was even more beautiful now you saw him in light, he was still sound asleep, you bit your lip as you went over your options:

Go for the walk of shame, and don't risk getting hurt again...

Or...

Wait for him to wake up and risk getting hurt again...

Let's just say you were not choosing the latter, your eyes watered as you got out of his bed slowly, careful not to awake him, before slipping on your clothes and grabbing your shoes.

~
"You had a one night stand with a gorgeous man and you didn't even fucking give him a chance?!" Grace shouted, making you wince and put your hand to your head.

"Look Gracie I'm sorry, I just got scared, and yeesh keep it down, fucking hangover" you whisper yelled, Grace rolled her eyes and walked over to the medicine cabinet and taking out some aspirin and pouring you a glass of water.

"Okay hurry up and swallow that pill so I can yell at you some more" Grace said, pushing the water and pills into your hand

"For fucks sake"

~
You smiled as you walked into class, spotting an empty seat in the third row, you sighed and sat down with a small plonk, Ancient History, fascinating subject to study in University at 23, except your last professor was an absolute bore and took all the fun out of it.

Though eventually, for your last year, she had decided to retire, and now your class awaited your new professor as you tilted your head down to set up todays note taking page, with doodles and such to make it more interesting.

"Alright! Let's keep this short and sweet! I'm your new professor, my name is Tom Holland, now, your old professor tells me you found her boring so tell me..." he paused, looking around the room, "what was the Greeks way of making the prisoners sweeter for the Minotaur? You, the one with the Y/C/H" he nodded, you lifted your head and noticed he was staring right at you. An angry look on his handsome face.

"Me?" You asked, feeling the air being sucked from your lungs, your face burned and your palms began to sweat, memories of the night came flashing back.

"Yes, what's your name?" He asked, tilting his head, a small smirk tugging on his lips, he knew your name, he just wanted to see you writhe again.

"Y/n L/n sir" you gulped, feeling your thighs automatically clench, and your throat felt tighter.

"Go on miss L/n" he nodded, leaning back against the desk, his muscles flexing through his tight shirt, his glasses slowly sliding down his crooked nose.

"They would arouse them sir," you spoke, he raised his hand to his ear, poking at it, silently telling you to speak louder.

"They would arouse them." You said louder, with more confidence, he chuckled and licked his lips before crossing his arms and standing up straight again.

"Correct, I guess we know who the smart one is, now tell me miss 'I don't pay attention because doodling is more fun' what do they use to arouse them?" He asked, you bit your lip and shook your head.

"I don't know, sir" you sighed, looking down and playing with your ring on your finger.

"I didn't think so. See me after class Miss L/n" he nodded, you gave him a small smile and nodded, with two words running through your mind.

Well shit...