Highschool bully part 2 (AU)• TH

Summary: Tom tries to make it up to you, but you think he's pulling another joke on you..
Warnings: swearing, bully awareness.
Word count: 1147

Toms POV:
Tom realised he fucked up. As soon as you said the words "you've done so much worse" he knew he had been going to far.

See the truth was, big shocker, Tom was madly in love with you. He hated that he drifted apart from you back in year 7, but back then he thought being cool was more important, but over the years he realised what a fucking idiot he was, but it was too late to apologise after you hated his guts.

He bullied you sure, but it was more of pulling the pigtails because he liked you kind of bullying, he never pulled off the nasty pranks on you those were all his friends. Though he didn't tell to stop either.

He tried to get all the books that his friends stole, he stole your books because it was the closest thing he could get to you, I know it sounds sad, maybe even weird, but he knew you held those books, so he held them too. He's gonna make it up to you. He doesn't care about his friends, if they really care about him then he'll support him.

Your POV:
I walked down the hallway of my school, I brought my new book, it was really really good so I wanted to carry it on during my free period today.

I hummed along to my tune and I took out my airpods as I got to my locker, twisting in the code, but before I could open it, my book was snatched from my hands. I turned around and saw Jacob waving my book around, smirking his ass off.

"Jacob come on give it back! Just this one please" I tried to justify, but then he started running. "Fuck" I cursed as I shut my locker and chased after him.

He ran into the geography classroom and I followed, halting my movements as I saw Tom in the middle of the room, holding a Lillie. How did he know? What?

"W-what's this?" I stuttered. Jacob moved next to Tom. "Listen y/n I wanna say sorry alright, I've been a dick for years, but I realised it was stupid, because this whole time, I-" he paused. "I realised I loved you" he finished.

My eyes wavered. Looking down at the ground as tears brimmed my eyes. "I can't believe you" I choked. "What? Why are you crying sweetheart" he asked.

"Don't call me sweetheart, I know we don't like each other Tom, but in my wildest dreams I never thought you'd try to get into my pants like all those other girls, I thought I was somewhat different to you." I choked.

"No y/n that's no-"

"Save it." I cut him off. "Keep the book Jacob, I don't care anymore" I choked, tears running down my face as I left the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat in my maths class, whizzing through the work as my brain made sums in my head. Biting my lip as I focused on finishing the last 23 questions in the next 15 minutes. Easy.

That is until the door opened. "Hey miss" I heard Tom say, making my head shoot up.

"Hello Thomas, you still want to do this?" She asked. Tom nodded. "Yes, if it's not too much trouble"

"No trouble at all" she smiled sitting back in her seat.

"Hey, um, I've got a few mates in this class, a few people I don't really talk to, but I'm here in the class for one person only. But before she interrupts me, she needs to let me speak" he nodded. I returned it and sighed, sitting back in my chair.

"So there's a girl in this class that I've been friends with since we were like 4, and I was stupid enough to let her go, I pushed her away because I thought popularity was more important than our friendship" he started, making people in our class laugh. "I know I know, stupid." He chuckled.

"Anyway, as soon as I let her go I knew it was the worst decision of my life, but then it was too late, because she hated my guts, and I can't blame her. So I did the only thing I could think of. Tease her" he said.

"I would knock her school stuff out of her hands, steal her glasses, push her into the lockers, steal her favourite books, and tip water bottles so she would spill it all down herself" he laughed slightly, as others were.

"But I did all of that because like those little boys that tease their crush, I just teased mine. I've been in love with this girl ever since year 8 when she answered all the questions in our maths class, not giving anyone else a chance, she was so bloody smart, and she still is. But god, she's so perfect, I wish so bad I didn't fuck it up with her. I tried to fix it, got my boy Jacob to help, but it didn't work, so I'm gonna try again. But y/n.." he said, the whole class turning to me and my cheeks heating red.

"I can promise you this. I will not stop trying to win you over for as long as I live, everyday for the rest of my life if that's what it takes, because I can't stand the thought of any other guy having you. I know you seem to think it's not that movie where the bully and nerd get together. And you're right, it's not, hopefully it's the movie where the incredibly handsome idiot and the extremely beautiful Angel get together." He spoke. The door opened again revealing toms friends, all holding one Lillie each, all saying sorry when they gave them too me.

"You told me lillies were your favourite that time we watched the bee movie, they were getting pollen from the flowers and you told me you loved lillies" he answered my quiet question. Tears brimming my eyes at the gesture.

"Y/n. Please, I've never begged before, please will you be my girlfriend?" He finally asked. I bit my lip and let a tear slip down my cheek.

"Yes. Of course I will, 'm sorry I didn't believe you at first, but of course!" I choked.

I stood up and walked over to him wrapping round his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. Nuzzling his head in my neck, placing a few cheeky kisses on my neck. "I love you y/n" he whispered.

"I love you too. But I prefer nicknames" I smirked. He returned it and kissed my lips gently, leaving a gentle kiss.

"Anything you say sweetheart"