Spiderman next door• PP

WARNING!! ⚠️SPOILERS!⚠️ FROM NO WAY HOME DO NOT READ IF YOU'VE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE!!

You've been warned

If you carry on it will be spoiled

I wouldn't go any further if I were you..

Don't do it!!

Too late now...

This was your decision.

Summary: after doctor strange made the whole world forget about Peter Parker, he had to begin a new life.. he was too scared to bring anyone back into his life, until he met someone very similar to him next door...
Warnings: swearing, heavy angst, fluff in some places, sadness, ptsd? Aged up Peter Parker, angry Peter, dickhead Peter?, kidnapping, it's a mess.
Paring: Peter Parker/Spider-Man x reader/ spider-women...
Word count: 2.5k

Peters POV:
It was time to start a new life now. After doctor strange erased the whole worlds memory of Peter Parker he had gone home to prepare to talk to mj and ned about everything, hoping that somewhere deep down they'd remember him again, but after he saw Mj and Ned at the cafe Peter decided to leave them alone. It was the hardest decision he had ever had to make. He left the love of his life to protect her.

She nearly died, because of him. Ned nearly died because of him. May died because of him. Tony died because of him. He couldn't do this anymore. For the rest of his life he'd live solo, in a small apartment, surrounded by the hurt felt memories from his past life. For the first time in his life, Peter was completely alone. But as may had told him before she died..

"With great power.. comes great responsibility"

And he couldn't just stop being Spider-Man, queens would crumble, the good in his heart would never let anyone suffer under his watch. And he wasn't gonna bring any more people into his life just for them to be hurt by him. It was selfish. He knew that, but he couldn't bare it. He loved Mj and she loved him. But when the green goblin stopped him from catching her and he couldn't save her his heart stopped. Thankfully Peter 3 was there in time, but he couldn't bare the thought of it ever happening again.

So this was his life now. Misery, and it had been four years now.

Your POV:
It was madness. One minute you were pulling miles' hand off of your head (he had just discovered his spidey powers, but who were you to tell?), and the next you were sucked into this crazy purple rip in the air.

Ever since you were sucked into another universe you had searched for the one called 'Peter Parker' hoping maybe he could help you out. But no matter where you went, it was useless, so you finally gave up.

You started a new life, working full hours at a small bar as a bartender and coming back to your tiny apartment at night to read a book, eventually you had to move out of your apartment and move to a new one just a few months ago, it was bigger than the last one sure, but you weren't sure if you could call this home yet.

You were getting bored with life if you were honest, but every night at 2.30 am on the dot you heard footsteps on the roof. Which was really weird, since you were 20 stories up, on the top floor and you guys didn't have a flat roof. It was coming more from your neighbours house. You didn't know who it was, you hadn't met anyone yet.

So finally when you heard the thumping on the roof again you got out of your bed and went next door. You hit your fists on the wooden door three times and waited for someone to answer it.