Busy• Smut TH

Summary: Tom comes to visit you at work, but should he be messing with his CEO of a wife when she's busy? Or can he change her attitude?Warnings: smutttt, just fingering and oral I'm afraid, degrading, swearing, reader is a bit of an ass, sorry, f...

Warnings: smutttt, just fingering and oral I'm afraid, degrading, swearing, reader is a bit of an ass, sorry, fluff.
Pairings: Tom x CEO reader, Tom x 17 year old!son x Tom, 17 year old!son x reader.
Word count: 2k

Your pov:
"I don't give a crap if you think you 'deserve a raise'" you spat in a mocking voice. "I've got other people to pay, people that have problems at home but still work their asses off, I can't just favour you because you have a cat," you nodded, the girl in front of you nodded sadly before your phone rang.

"Yes?" You said annoyed, pressing your finger down on the button so hard you thought you'd leave an imprint.

"Mrs Holland, your husband is here to see you" your secretary said into the phone, you sighed and pinched your nose.

"Yeah, okay, send him in" it's not that you were annoyed to see your husband Tom, you loved him with all you had, except for your son Tyler of course, Tyler was you and toms 17 year old kid, you never believed in fate until you fell pregnant with Tyler, mind you were only 20 when it happened, you and Tom both believed you were ready for it.

You and Tom were 5 years apart in age, but it never seemed to bother you two. You both met each other when the Russo brothers borrowed one of your conference rooms for a meeting, he was looking for the rest room when you ran into each other, just at the age of 18, you had taken over your dads company and you were lucky enough to meet the love of your life at the same age.

"Look I need to talk to my husband, it might be urgent, so you need to go now" you nodded, the girl shyly returned it and left your room, your husband squeezing past her to get in.

"Woah, she didn't look happy, what happened, you fire her?" He chuckled, you didn't return it though, you moved files and forms out of the way, piling them onto one another to make room on your desk.

"Nope, very close to though" you groaned, leaning over your table to type into your computer notes: Beckie- last warning

"Working hard mama?" He asked, ever since you gave birth to Tyler he had started to call you 'mama' it was sweet, but it was also a nickname that easily aroused you, but it wasn't working right now as he started walking closer to your desk and leaning down against the chair that Beckie was almost crying on.

"Extremely, so whatever you need just tell me now so I can get back to work, I'm very busy" you nodded, clicking on your mouse while you saved a draft.

"I just wanted to know if you'd be home for dinner, Tyler learnt how to make Fajitas in home ec tonight, so he really wants to make it for us" Tom nodded. It was hard sometimes in your small family, you worked crazy hours since being CEO was no piece of cake, and sometimes to get the job done you had to work over time, and by sometimes I mean almost alllllll the time.