'Help me eyes'• Mob TH

Summary: you notice that your being followed by a creepy, middle aged man, when a man around your age is standing just a meter away from you.
Warnings: fluff, stalking mentions, confused mob Tom. Quite short.
Word count: 771

Your POV:
You didn't know who he was. He was maybe mid 50's, and he had been following you all day, you were currently in a 'mac' makeup shop, looking for some recommended moisturiser, but the old man that you had seen before was staring right at you from the lip stick section.

You bit your lip and looked around the shop, only one shopping assistant at the register and the cue was very long, and a man that looked about your age in a suit looking through the lip balm section.

You nodded to yourself before making your way over to the man, plastering the best smile you could onto your face.

"Hey babe" you smiled, cringing at yourself for your horrific acting skills, but you got his attention, he pulled a slight look of question, but softened when he looked into your eyes.

"I'm so sorry, there's a guy that's been following me all day, I didn't know what else to do" you whispered, making sure no one could hear but him.

He very casually looked across the room, skimming right passed the old man, that he knew, he was one of Toms rivals, except you knew nothing.

Gently he brought his fingers to your chin, tilting it up and kissing your lips ever so softly, scared of breaking you ever so slightly.  You kissed back, you didn't know why, he was a stranger, but strangely you felt safer.

Tom broke the kiss and looked around the shop again, finding his rival had disappeared. He sighed in relief before holding out his hand for you to shake.

"Allow me to introduce myself love, I'm Tom, Tom Holland" he smiled, finally you could hear his voice, it was sweet and smooth, and thick with his English accent.

"I'm y/n l/n, thank you so much for that" you smiled, taking his hand and shaking it, but he pulled it up to his lips and kissed your knuckles lightly.

"Not a problem, I could see it in your eyes, 'help me eyes', but funny enough that guy is actually one of my rivals" he nodded, placing down the strawberry flavoured lip balm with a slight blush.

" 'help me eyes' is a new one I have to say" you chuckled, "but rivals you say? What are you guys, CEO's?" You chuckled.

"Something like that yeah" he answered, making you tilt your head in question.

"I'd love to discuss it over dinner sometime if you'd like?" He asked, placing his hands in his pockets, clutching his phone ready for her number.

"Sure, give me your phone and I'll put my number in" you smiled, which he returned, holding out his phone to you, you took it and typed it in, adding a small '<3' after your name.

"I'll message you to see if it works, see you soon y/n" he smiled, leaving the shop, and it wasn't long until you felt your phone vibrate.

Tom:
Google my name,
If your brave enough then I'll see you Friday. Send me the address so I can't pick you up, wear something nice ;). -Tom x

You did as he requested, typing his name into the search bar, your breath hitched and eyes widened.

Tom Holland mob boss strikes again!
Yet another one of Tom Holland's victims were found in the Thames last night! Will they bring him justice?

Holland mafia rapidly growing..
Will the police finally bring Tom Holland in for all his crimes? Or will he carry on with his murders?

Is it just men that Thomas kills?
A recent study shows that all of Tom Holland's victims are all male, and all part of some rivalry mafia.

When will Thomas Holland get sent to jail?
The police have said "we cannot arrest Thomas Holland, this case goes deeper than we know or are allowed to dig at" says police officer Harrison Osterfield.

Who will be Toms next victim?
Rumour has it he is going to try and take down the leader of the Gyllenhaal mafia next!

He was a mob boss. You gulped before typing back to him.

Y/n <3:
As long as you don't murder me then yes, I think we can make this work x

Tom:
Perfect, I promise I won't, I'll be killing people for you though, only if they go near you.. welcome to my world sweetheart.