Hydra• PP

Summary: you accidentally tell everyone your biggest secret at dinner..
Warnings: swearing, angst, fluff, cute boyfriend Peter, mentions of torture.
Pairing: Peter x reader
Word count: 1k

Your POV:
You hated 'family' dinner nights, because you hate eating. You were part of the avengers now as an escaped winter solider, you had trained with Bucky before, since you had been born and raised in hydra. Bucky was like a brother to you but you pleaded to him not to tell anyone that you were from hydra, and that you had been given the serum like Steve did, some sort of excuse.

When In hydra you had to eat your food in under 2 minutes other wise you wouldn't get to eat for another 48 hours, and each time the hours would get longer, luckily for you, you always kept under the time limit.

Over time with the avengers you managed to slow down eating, by finishing your meal in 5 minutes instead. You hadn't even told you boyfriend yet. The sweetest boy on the planet. Peter Parker/ spider-man.

You two had hit it off as soon as you moved into your room, that was next to his. You didn't really want to give into him, because of your past, but after 5 months of flirting and who were you kidding, intense  sexual tension. You finally caved, you guys were just in the kitchen making a late night snack for your star wars movie night, and snapped, leading too no Star Wars, though after your night together you believed you were in a galaxy far far away.

And the rest was history. Leading to this moment.

You had just finished you dinner, a little under five minutes this time, you put down your cutlery and wiped your mouth with your napkin.

"And this has to be a new record everybody!" Tony clapped, making you almost shrink in your seat.

"Seriously y/n, we look at your plate, it's full, we turn away for a second, look back and it's gone!" Bruce chuckled, making your cheeks heat up.

"I just don't like eating, so I get rid of it" you shrugged, but apparently that answer wasn't good enough.

"Come on, food is great what do you mean?" Thor chuckled.

"Well I-"

"Yeah, I mean they do say breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I've never seen you eat a slice of toast, I mean I see you with a plate of crumbs" Steve chuckled.

"I know I jus-"

"Yeah! You totally hoover down your food!" Nat chuckled.

"I grew up in hydra!! If I didn't eat quick then I didn't eat!" You snapped, slapping your hand over your mouth when you realised what you said.

You didn't dare to look up, but you could feel everyone's eyes on you, tears welled in your eyes well up before you couldn't take it anymore, you stood from your seat and just ran. Your auto pilot sent you to peters room, where you curled up in a ball, crying into his pillow, leaving it wet.

Peters POV:
"She grew up in hydra?" Tony asked, no one had an appetite after y/n left, Peter wanted to follow you, but he had to figure out this first.

"Yeah, there's been something she wanted to keep from you guys." Bucky started, making everyone turn their gazes to him.

"She was born in hydra, her mom was a soldier and one of the doctors decided to keep the baby so they could train her from a young age. She trained with me her whole life, and then you guys got me out, but she escaped" he explained, Peter's heart was in his stomach by now. He couldn't believe that one, you didn't tell him, and two how horrible your life had been. Your childhood was ruined.

"She's right, you had to eat in under two minutes other wise they wouldn't feed you for two days, and every time that happened they'd add on hours" Bucky continued.

"What did she go through? If you don't mind me asking, because I'm gonna have to write a port folio about this." Tony sighed.

"Yeah yeah, well let's see, she went through torture, with knives, ropes, whips-"

But before he could continue, it was peters turn to storm out. He couldn't bare listening to all the different methods of torture that happened to his girlfriend. So he was going to find her.

Your POV:
You had stopped crying now, but peters pillow no longer smelt like him, instead, it smelt like your salty tears.

"Baby?" You heard peters voice appear, he closed the door and walked slowly over to his bed, you felt the bed dip as he sat down. He hesitantly put his hand on your calf, rubbing his thumb in small circles.

"I just wanted to tell you t-that, Bucky told us about you in hydra" he nodded, his heard almost shattering when he heard you sniffle.

"How much do you know?" You choked, snuggling in closer to his pillow.

"A lot, Princess, but I couldn't take another second so I came to find you" he nodded. "You wanna talk about it?" He asked, though he really didn't want to, but if it helped you then he would sit through it.

"No, can we just cuddle?" You whimpered, he didn't say anything, just nodding and laying behind you, he wrapped his arms around you so you were both spooning.

"I love you so much baby, and whenever you need to talk about it, or not, or just need cuddles when you feel down, I'm here for it, okay?" Peter whispered, kissing the back of your head.

"I promise Pete, I love you too" you whispered. No matter what horrible past you guys had, you could get through it, together.