Ten seconds to run•joker!TH

Summary: you thought joker of Gotham city would be the least of your worries.. god you were wrong...
Warnings: slight smut, angst ish, swearing, kidnap, mentions of torture, yada yada.
Word count: 1510

Your POV:
Wandering down he streets of Gotham city was never a good idea to begin with, the faint sounds of sirens echoing the city. I had my own fears.

Batman. The flash. Any super hero, I know you're thinking, why the fuck are you scared of a super hero!? They are the good guys! Well you see, about 3 years ago now I had run away from my boyfriend, also known as the joker of Gotham city. Tom Holland.

I was forced out of his warm embrace, via death threat.

I was at me and toms shared home alone, he was out working, sorting out some guy that owed him money, while I received an iMessage from dead-shot, saying that if I didn't leave Tom then I would be his next target. I was running a risk either way, either be shot a painful death, or leaving and risking Tom finishing me again, and only hell knows what he'll do. But the crave of life made me decide to run.

So here we are three years later, wandering back home on the streets of Gotham. Which is considered stupid. I didn't run very far, but I couldn't, being a criminals ex girlfriend really doesn't pay well enough.

Three years later though, I still love Tom. Will all my heart. How could I not? He was a dick, he was ruthless and cruel, but to those whom he loves, he is the sweetest man alive, we would walk through the burning fires of hell before he let anything happen to me, and I would do the same.

I passed next home in the street, noticing the mirror in the window. I turned to it, looking at my rough appearance. My waitress outfit totally fucked. My white shirt half tucked into my shirt and half not, my skirt ruffled up, my messy bun messier than it should be.

"Well well well.." I heard a man tut behind me, a dark figure walk out from the shadows, the first thing I see was his dirty blonde hair, shining under the street light.

"Haz" I let out in a whisper. My eyes looking into his piercing blue ones. A smirk tugged on his lips, wetting them. I turned around and met his face fully.

"Been a while y/n" he nodded. I returned it and sheepishly smiled at him.

"Please don't tell Tom I'm still here" I blurted out, tears already beginning to brim my eyes.

"I'm just surprised it took us three years to find you, and you've been under our fucking noses the whole time!" He said, raising his voice. I stumbled back slightly at the outburst. But the back of my head was met by the cold nuzzle of a gun.

"Haz was right, been a while darling" That oh so recognisable voice filling my ears. A year finally slipped down my cheek. My breath hitching in the back of my throats hen I heard the gun cock.

"Fuck Tommy, please" I chocked. Haz just smirked and turned around, walking away from the murder scene that was yet to happen. His figure walking off into the dark streets, the sound of an engine driving away, further and further in the distance.

"Tell you what Angel, for old times sake. I'm gonna give you 10 seconds to run." He said, his smirk clear from his voice. I hesitantly turned around, finding myself correct, his smooth lips curling up in an evil smirk.

"W-what? Tom you can't kill me" I shook my head. He tilted his head up, licking his lips wet, and catching his lower lip in his teeth. "10" he began.

My eyes narrowing. "You can't be serious"

"9" he tilted his head to the side. I groaned and began my journey running, his faint countdown getting further and further away.

My heels clip clopped along the pavement of the ground. Yet I furrowed my eyebrows when I heard the final number "1" seem louder than it should be. My suspicions correct when I harshly ran into him, falling to the ground and landing flat on my ass.

"Fuck" I winced. I was in deep shit now. "Awe love." He said mockingly, his smirk still plastered on his face.

"What? What are you gonna do? You gonna kill me mr J?" I asked, using his mocking tone. His smirk disappeared, he raised his gun and hit my head with it, a shooting pain flooding through my skull, as the dark streets grey darker, until there was nothing.
~

After what felt like a minute of darkness, my eyes fluttered open again, a wince leaving my mouth as my eyes were met with the harsh yet beaten light that hung above my head. I tried to sit up but failed as I realised my arms and legs were tied to a gurney type thing. Small groans left my lips as my head ached bad.

"Awee, is poor y/n hurt? Need me to kiss it better?" I heard toms voice echo through the small room. "Look mr joker, just get it over with, stop wasting your time" I scoffed.

I felt the gurney rise, making the bed into a chair, jolting my body too meet his gaze. My face was numb, cheeks stung with tear stains, eyes heavy from the swollen bags that hung below my eyes.

He sighed, pulling up a stool. "Why did you run?" He said lowly, just above a whisper so I could hear him. "It was stupid, dead-shot threatened me, but when I realised that I could have stayed having you protect me, it was too late" I admitted, my eyes wavering.

"For fucks sake y/n!" He raised his voice, slamming his hands down next to my thigh on the gurney, my body flinching.

"You know that i would have always protected you, he would be long dead by now, no one messes with my girl! I'd let myself be put through torture before I let anything happen to you!" He ranted, running a hand through his brown locks.

"You would?" I asked, he raised himself from his seat.

"Why do you think I still searched for you, for three fucking years. And where the hell were you? Right below our bloody noses." He chuckled lowly, realising how stupid he was.

"Sweet girl I still love you. But you ran. You just ran from me" he shook his head, tears brimming his eyes.

"No one runs from me pretty thing" he said, his voice cracking as he walked over to me.

"I was stupid Tommy, we both knew that. But I couldn't come back when I realised, I had heard you were gonna kill me for running, I was scared of you." I choked.

He sighed and shook his head, coming back over to his chair, sitting down and looking into my tired eyes. "We were in love y/n. I'm still in fucking love, and it hurts. This is a weakness. I can't do that. I can't have a weakness like this. Especially when you're not mine anymore." He whispered.

"Tommy I was never not yours, I don't know how, but somehow you've managed to keep my heart this whole time, I couldn't get you out of my head, I don't care how psychotic you get I will always fucking love you and that's what hurts me most." I choked out.

"Here's what I'm gonna do pretty girl. You get one chance. You can't run from me again. I can't lose you, I just can't, you fucking promise you aren't gonna leave me ever again." He offered.

I nodded at his offer, me and Tom back together again had been all I wanted for years now. "I'm all yours J I promise."

"Good. Not like I could let go of your sweet pussy again anyway." He smirked, I returned it as he untied my body. "It's like I never left" I chuckled, the tears finally clearly from my eyes.

"Now sweet thing. Let's go find dead-shot and punish him for keeping us apart for three years." He smirked. I returned it and stood from the chair. "Okay daddy" I winked.

He bit his lip. "Careful now sweetness. I don't wanna have to punish you too." He said lowly. I giggled and inter-whined our fingers, dragging him out the door.

"It really is like you never left my love." He chuckled. He turned me around quickly, wasting no time in smashing our lips together for a long overdue kiss. Breaking the kiss he connected our foreheads.

"I meant what I said. I still love you Angel face" he admitted.

"So did I Tommy, I love you too" I nodded. He smiled and pecked my lips again, taking my hand and running us along the corridors of his hide out.