It's all too real• angst TH

Inspired by a tumblr story I read, can't remember who, so if you know who let me know, I'm just gonna change mines up a bit:
Summary: you and your ex- boyfriend, Tom Holland, are both casted for a romance film, and there's one scene in the film that's all too familiar.
Warnings: angst, swearing, fluff, intense arguing.
Word count: 2283

Your POV:
It had to be some sick joke. It just had to be. I've been cast for the biggest role of my life, the movie was filled with stunts I could do, and it was something I was so interested in doing. And when I got the part I was ecstatic!

But I've just found out that my love interest is played by the one and only Tom Holland. Yes I know, he's hot, why wouldn't you want him to play your love interest.

Well that's because we used to date in real life, we had a magical relationship, he was as amazing as you'd think he'd be, the nicknames, the jokes, the love and compassion. But then we got into a huge fight, we both yelled things, broke things, the whole thing was a toxic mess. It started when he said that he didn't want fame to get in the way. He didn't want me to get hate from his fans. And it had escalated from there, leading to our breakup. Leaving me on the floor of our old apartment holding my head in my hands and sobbing until it physically hurt.

It took me 2 years to convince myself that I was over the boy. Yet my chest still heaves at the mention of him. And now, he's my love interest, and I can't even back out now.

"I'm so sorry y/n, I just couldn't let you miss this opportunity" my manager apologised for the millionth time.

"Please, Katelyn, it's okay I promise" I nodded, convincing her and myself that it was okay.  She sighed and nodded.

"When is uh, when is our first scene together?" I asked her, she bit her lip and checked her notepad. "Tomorrow at 9.30 am and you guys will be working scenes together until 11.45pm" she answered.

"What are the scenes like?" I asked. "There's a few kissing scenes and the last one is a fight scene, where you two argue about the fact that Jack, the character, has been distancing himself from you so when you two break up it won't be as harsh yada yada, even though he doesn't really want to" she answered.

I nodded and sighed. This already felt familiar, and I didn't know how to feel about it.

~
It was next day now, I couldn't sleep well, I had been tossing and turning all night, worried about my scenes with Tom today.

"Y/n?" I head an oh so familiar voice call out from behind me. I turned around and smiled brightly and the younger boy who grew exited to see me.

"Hey padster!" I giggled, walking over to the now older boy, who is now taller than me, embracing me in a warm hug.

"It's been so long" he sighed. Back when me and Tom were dating me and paddy were always really close. He was like my own little brother and I loved him dearly, both of our hearts broke when we couldn't see each other again.

"I know, I've missed you man" I sniffled, pulling away from the hug, standing on my tip toes and ruffling his hair.

"Y/n come on! I'm 16 and a half now, I'm too old for that" he whined, pushing away my hand. "Awe pads, you're never too old for me to ruffle your hair"I giggled.

Then I heard the voice that made my heart drop again.

"Y/n?" Tom.

I turned around and looked up at the man, he hadn't changed one bit, his curls still messy on his head, his eyes still the gorgeous colour of toffee, and his wrinkles from smiling so much still very much there.