The time stone• angst/sad PP

Summary: the blip occurs, you're one of the victims, along with your boyfriend Peter. But when you come back, what happens when Peter is the one to snap his finger, and he's taken away from you again? Will the time stone prove any use?
Warnings: swearing, very sad, angst, lil fluff at the very end
Word count: 3358
Let's pretend you and Peter have left highschool and college for this...
Your POV:
Thanos had left, he has 5 stones! He just needs one more and who knows who is gonna go, we just have to pray the avengers on earth have this.

"Princess!?" I heard Peter call. "Peter!!" I shouted back he let out a sigh of relief and ran over to me. "Thank fuck you're okay baby, shit" he hugged me instantly. "I'm glad you're okay too baby, fuck" I choked.

"It's not over yet" tony spoke up. "We have to wait to see if the avengers down on earth can kick thanos' ass" he sighed. I nodded and hugged Peter again.
~~~~~~~~~~

After about half an hour of silence and hugging Peter. Until the bug lady spoke "something is happening" and she started to turn into dust. Shit shit.

"Wha- what happened to her?" I said beginning to panic. One by one we all started to disappear. My head started to feel faint, my body becoming slight numb. "Shit, no no no, please, I can't go, please. dad!" I started to cry out. "Angel?" Peter asked, turning over to me. My finger tips started to turn to dust. "Peter. Fuck, Peter I love you so much" I choked. He came charging over to me and helped lay me down to the floor. "Shit baby, no, please stay with me sweetheart" he choked.

I was starting to fade more quickly now, "hey, it's gonna be okay. I love you" I whispered before my whole body fell limp, the darkness overcoming me.

Peters pov:
She was in my arms, she was in my fucking arms and now she's gone, dust, nothing! "NOO!" I screamed over and over. "Y/n" I heard mr stark cry. "Thanos took my daughter" he cried out more. My tears kept streaming out of my eyes, still screaming until my cries fell silent. Fuck, why does my head feel light. "Mr stark" I mumbled as I rose to my feet. I looked down at my hands and saw my fingers slowly starting to turn to dust. I collapsed into Tony's arms "I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go" I started to cry. "Please" I choked. He gently lay me down to the ground as I felt my body become weaker and weaker, Mr stark couldn't get me out of this one.

I looked at him one last time. "I'm sorry" I choked, before I felt the darkness consume me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV:
I thought I was a goner, I was blacked out, but slowly each of my senses came back to me. First my touch. I felt sand beneath me and my sticky suit that was clung to my body. Then my smell. The odd smell that was breathable yet not pure oxygen. Then taste. The iron on my tongue from blood that had dried into my lips. Then my hearing. As I heard muffled voices become slightly clearer. "Angel!? Fuck"

Then my sight. My eyes fluttered open, my sight becoming more clearer as I saw my blurry boyfriend come back to the picture. "P- Peter?" I choked. He smiled and pecked my cheek. "Yeah, yeah princess it's me" he choked back. Tears brimming the surface of his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked, slowly raising myself from the ground. "Well Mr strange says we've been gone for 5 years, and we need to get back to earth asap" he explained, helping me up. "Why?" I asked.

His jaw clenched. "We're going for a rematch against thanos." He spoke. My eyes widened. Shit okay, this was happening.

"Kids we have to go now!" Dr strange shouted. Me and Peter nodded, I gave him a quick peck before jogging over to where dr strange began doing his magic portal shit. "I love you y/n" Peter whispered into the comms, making me chuckle "I love you too Peter" I smiled. We all walked out one by one, taking in the scenario. Jesus.