Must've been a deadly kiss• TH

Summary: you and your neighbour are studying while your parents are having drinks together downstairs

Warnings: swearing, a little steamy, mums a cockblock, enemies to lovers? Fluff.
Pairing: 18 year old!Tom x 17 year old!reader
Word count: 1k

Your pov:
"Could you pass me the rubber?" You asked, you heard Tom sigh and he rolled his eyes before grabbing the rubber and throwing it over to you. You sighed sadly and rubbed out your mistake on your paper, before continuing.

You and Tom have been neighbours for as long as you could remember, and you guys never really liked each other. When you were both small, about ten years ago maybe, Tom ruined your 7th birthday party by popping all of your party balloons, it made a lot of noise and you never liked loud noises, and he knew it. Ever since you had been at each other's throat.

Tom had three younger brothers, Sam, Harry and paddy, you however were an only child. the younger brothers were always lovely to you, they were like little brothers too you. Sadly the brothers were all out at their football clubs and Tom was stuck with you, or who were you kidding, you were stuck with Tom. Tom just got on your nerves whenever he pleased.

"Thanks" you said sarcastically, widening your eyes at his utter rudeness. You heard him scoff before a snap was heard from his pencil. Tom was sat on your desk chair in front of your bed, while you were sat on your bed.

"You got a sharpener?" He asked, holding up his broken led. You sighed, shook your head and pursed your lips, and you could've sworn you saw him glance at your lips.

"No, but I have another pen?" You offered, holding up a pen for him to use. He sighed and stood up taking the pen from you, mumbling a 'thanks' before returning to his seat.

"I bet you don't even know how to kiss" he blurted out, making your head shoot up, he was still writing, as if he had said nothing.

"A, that was random, B like you would know" you chuckled, rolling your eyes as you finished up your work, signing your name on the piece of paper, and finally placing it on your bed side table with a sigh.

"A, you've never had a boyfriend before, B, you probably couldn't do it even if you tried" he scoffed, also finishing up his work and placing it on the table before opening his phone, not daring to look your way.

"I am a good kisser" you fought back, grabbing your phone and scrolling through Instagram, when Toms Instagram story caught your eye, you clicked on it and saw it was a picture of Tom pouting with a wink. You rolled your eyes and turned off your phone.

"Ha! That'll be the day, y/n l/n is actually a good kisser! And hey look there is a pig flying in the sky" he said in a mocking voice, making your jaw clench in anger.

"That's it" you muttered, before you stood from your bed and making your way over to Tom, you straddled him on your chair and his hands instinctively went to your thighs.

"What are yo-" he began, but you interrupted him by smashing your lips to his. His eyes widened but finally fluttered shut after a second as he sunk into the kiss.

You smirked against his lips when you felt him begin to kiss you back. You trailed your tongue on his bottom lip, asking permission to enter. He opened his lips slightly for you and you wasted no time in exploring his mouth with your tongue.

You dominated the kiss, doing what felt natural to you, his hand came up to your face and gently cupped you jaw, he tried to fight his was into dominance but found that it wasn't working for him.

He groaned against your lip in annoyance before his hands traveled to the backs of your thighs and lifted you up, you squealed against his lips, forcing yourself to retract your tongue from his mouth. He smirked and finally took his chance, sliding his tongue into your mouth and not giving you a chance to dominate the kiss.

He placed you on the bed and lay you down, crawling over your body that was desperately trying to grind up on him for some friction.

"Fuck, you're perfect" he whispered against your lips, making you smirk against him.

"Not a bad kisser am I?" You teased, making you break the kiss, but Tom didn't like that, his hand moved from your jaw to around your neck now, going back to dominating the kiss.

That is, until you heard footsteps walk up the stairs and towards your room. He broke the kiss with a small whine leaving both of your lips. He grumpily walked back to his chair and sat down, unlocking his phone again, making you laugh before the door swung open with a tipsy Nikki.

"Tom we are leaving in five minutes, grab your things and meet us downstairs!" She nodded, before stumbling away, making the both of you chuckle.

"So, you wanna maybe, go on a date this weekend?" Tom asked shyly.

"With me? The bad kisser? Are you sure you wanna put yourself through that?" You teased making him roll his eyes, but more playfully this time.

"The Starbucks on smiths avenue, 1.30 pm don't be late babe..." he said, clearly not bothering to tease you back. "Oh and, maybe we can continue where we left off back at my place after.. my parents are out of town then," he winked, before he left your room.

You bit your lip and held back a squeal, squeezing your eyes shut, but the small squeal managed to get out, and little did you know, smug smiling Tom heard it.

I'm very sorry, but there will not be a part 2, but the next chapter is a smut chapter!!!