Love starts with war• Joker~ TH

Requested:
Summary: batman tries to hurt harley Quinn to get to the joker.
Warnings: little angst, fluff, swearing, the usual.
Word count: 918

Your POV:
My head was flung back once again after I took yet another hit from the batman of Gotham city. Harrison Osterfield.

"Is that all you got Mr batman?" I giggled, spitting the blood that ran from my nose and into my mouth. He scoffed and shook his head, crouching down so I looked down at him.

"You know what I need harley. So give it to me" he said with his jaw clenched, teeth gritting.

So here's the deal. I was Tom Holland's girlfriend, the joker of Gotham city, and I was known as harley Quinn. But my friends just call me by my real name, y/n L/n.

Anyway, Batman, or Harrison, wanted to find Tom, as they were mortal enemies, anyway, he managed to find me instead of Tom and took me, and is now beating the shit out of me so I can give him toms location. Which I'll never tell.

"It's not happening haz" I smirked, only getting another punch to the nose, hearing it crack. Great, broken nose.

"So be it harley. Didn't want to have to end it like this but-" he said, taking a gun from behind him and cocking it. All for toms location?! The fuck!?

I scrunched my nose in anticipation of being shot. Welp, rip me. Until I heard the glass roof above us shatter into a million pieces. In coming my green haired boyfriend, his painted smile hiding his raging anger. The smudged blue paint under his eyes, stroking fear.

"Good timing Thomas" Haz smirked. Holding both his hands above in the air in a sarcastic surrender.

"You went too far this time mate. Bout to kill my girl and you think I'll let you get away with it?" He scoffed, punching him in the stomach, letting him tumble to the floor.

"Boys, take care of him, I gotta sort out this one" he grunted, giving Haz one last kick before coming over to me, untying me and picking me up bridal style.

"Come on sweetheart." He mumbled, taking me out of the warehouse and placing me in his car.

~
"Baths ready darling!" Tom shouted through, I nodded to myself and stood up, wincing slightly at my sore nose. That was still broken.

I walked in and gave Tom a tight lip smile, only getting a sympathy look back from him. He patted on the counter next to the sink.

"Come on darling, let me fix your nose" he said, giving the counter a final tap. I nodded and followed along, sitting on the marble counter.

"This is gonna sting baby okay?" He whispered, placing his thumb and finger on the bridge of my nose, ready to put back in place.

"Okay" I whispered back, squeezing my eyes closed, and as if on que he snapped my nose back in place. A groan tumbling from my lips.

"Fuck sake" I moaned, holding my nose and forcing my eyes open. A small chuckle came from toms lips, "come on love, bath time" he nodded towards the bath that was very nicely set up.

I jumped off the counter, stripping down my leggings and taking off my shirt, until I was naked. I put my hair up into a quick bun before stepping into the boiling water, lavender bubbles scenting my skin already.

"Fuck me" I sighed, resting my head on the towel placed on the tub.

"Maybe later darling" tom smirked, taking a small stool and placing it next to the bath, sitting next to me. He put his hands in the water, gently bringing the water to my chest, letting the water roll down me.

"Why did you risk that baby?" He asked, grabbing the wash cloth and putting it in the hot water, rinsing it and bringing it up to my face, making me wince when it touched me. "Shh, I know sweetheart I'm sorry" he cooed gently.

"I'm not gonna give you up to your enemy Tommy" I answered, closing my eyes while he cleaned the blood off of my face.

"Yes my dear, but look at you, bruised up, blood all over you, a broken nose, and the elephant in the room, you were almost shot!" He scoffed, standing up and moving over to the sink and putting the bloody cloth in the sink.

"I'm sorry Tommy I didn't know what else to do" I said just above a whisper.

"Don't be sorry Angel, just, if this ever happens again you just tell them where I am, I'm not risking losing you like that again okay?" He said sternly, walking back over to the bath tub.

"Okay Tommy, 'm sorry" I said, giving him a tight smile.

"Stop apologising baby girl" he smiled, kissing my forehead sweetly.

"I need to go in a minute darling, Harrison is waiting for me downstairs, gonna sort him out" he smirked, carrying on bringing the water up my chest. "And maybe after we can celebrate our little win today" he finished, biting his lip and tracing his finger around my nipple.

"Maybe" I flirted back with a smirk.

He smirked back kissing my forehead again and standing, making me frown slightly.

"See you soon my love" he winked before leaving the bathroom. I bit my lip and giggled lightly before sinking into the bath, letting the soapy, warm water consume my body.