Peter/ Gwen• mob TH

Summary: you're pregnant, and going to a party, Tom doesn't know, but nikki knows somethings up.
Warnings: mentions of sex, swearing, fluff, angst, mentions of blood/gore, talks of pregnancy.
Word count: 1890
Inspired by a tumblr story <3

Your POV:
I was kneeling beside the toilet, just finished throwing up, I must have caught a bug, because I've been feeling like shit lately.

"Awe darling, you must have caught a nasty one huh?" I heard toms voice come from beside me, as he knelt by my side, moving my hair behind my ear.

"I feel like I've bloated too" I whined, rubbing my forehead.

"No darling, you look gorgeous as ever" he cooed, kissing my temple sweetly, he helped me off the ground, wiping down his suit and fixing his cuff links.

"We have a party to go to in about 2 hours doll face, you up for that?" He asked, I nodded my head and smoothed down my night gown.

"I'll be in my office, finishing off a few things if you need me Angel, feel better baby" he smiled, kissing my cheek before leaving me in the bathroom, my eyes wavering as I realised, I was late.

I had a box of pregnancy tests in our bathroom, just in case this ever happened, only ever been used once, when I forgot that I had been using the pill. But I hadn't been taking them recently, fuck.

I pulled a sick out of the box, here we go...

5 minutes later, brought to you by the mug snob brothers*

Positive.

Fuck, fuck, tears welled in my eyes, but the strange thing was, they weren't sad, or disappointed tears, they were happy tears, we were gonna have a baby, but I have to save the news for the party at least.

I peeped through the crack of the door, checking Tom wasn't there, coast was clear, I walked out and found my purse that I was taking, quickly shoving the stick in the purse. I took a deep breath and searched my closet, I found a black silk dress, perfect, black was slimming, but the fit was loose, so my 'bloat' wouldn't show through. It was just below the knee, so it was classed as appropriate as well, it was perfect.

I sat at my vanity, putting on a face of makeup to match the dress, my eyes done Smokey, my lipstick a dark shade of red, my highlight shimmering brightly. My hair curled slightly, put up into a high pony, perfectly slicked back.

As I suspected the dress was perfect, the purse shiny and perfect, my shoes matching the purse, and then I got a message.

Tom🖤: limo is here my love x

I smiled and bit my lip lightly, shoving my phone into my purse and leaving our room.

Another time skip, brought to you by Tom Holland's spoilers:

Me and Tom sat in the limo, arriving at the large mansion, while two of toms men and him talked about escape plans, just in case this party went to shit, Tom had a gun in his holster, and his men had two guns each. Haz sensed my unease, giving a gentle squeeze to my knee.

"You look beautiful tonight y/n" he complimented, taking my mind off of anything going wrong, I mean they always had escape plans, that never phased me, but tonight was different, and I don't know if it was my gut or the baby.

"Thank you haz, you look handsome yourself" I smiled sweetly, getting a smile from Haz and a nod, before Tom climbed out of the car, Harrison and his men doing the same. I took a deep breath, my breath hitching as Tom caught me by surprise when he opened the door.