My drummer boy• (au) TH

Summary: you go to the bar with your friend to watch your boyfriends play with their band

Warnings: suggestive comments, swearing, pub scene, fluff, think that's it.
Pairing: drummer!tom x reader
Word count: 1k
Song suggestion: 505 - Arctic monkeys.

Your POV:
The walls were vibrating as you entered the pub. You looked around and chuckled at the bright lights that decorated the walls, ceilings and floor.

"Come on, they're up next" your best friend Grace squealed, taking your hand to walk over to a high seated table.

You chuckled and asked the waiter for two beers while the pub quieted down as some guy came onto the stage.

"Okay, a treat for you guys now, it's everyone's favourite. Harrison, Tuiwaine, Tom join us on stage!!" The man spoke. You and Grace definitely cheered the loudest. Making all the boys chuckle as they walked onto the stage.

Tom was behind the drums, sending you a quick wink. Tuwaine was on electric guitar and Harrison was on base and vocals.

Start playing now.

Tom began his drums on beat with the song. He was always so passionate about drumming, he always played his heart out. He put every ounce of his energy into it, and with his new shaved cut the sweat didn't get stuck in his curls.

As usual the boys were amazing. You and Grace continued to cheer loudly for them, whistling and what not. To hype them up.

After the song came to a close they thanked the audience and smiled at you and Grace before coming off the stage.

You were both quick to fly off of your stools and run towards your boyfriends.

"You guys were amazing! As usual!" You smiled, Tom returned it and leaned in and kissed your cheek.

"Seriously, when did me and y/n become girlfriends of rockstars" she giggled, making you burst out into laughter as well.

"Alright ladies and gents, I gotta get home to my sick girlfriend" Tuwaine smiled, patting Tom and Haz on the back.

"Tell her to feel better soon and we miss her!" You waved! Making him nod and wave back.

"Alright girls, how much did you guys have to drink?" Harrison asked, making you and Grace turn to each other and start laughing again.

"Only like three beers..." Grace began.

"To be lying, we had four" you continued, making the boys sigh and shake their heads.

"It was only one song!?" Tom chuckled, wrapping a arm around you.

"And we were thirsty" Grace slurred, making you giggle again.

"Well beer won't help that, you guys need some water" Harrison nodded. Tom returned it and helped you over to the bar, along with Harrison helping Grace to the bar as well.

"Four waters?" Tom asked the bar tender. He looked at you and Grace, while you two just laughed at each other? With each other? Who knows? And he chuckled with a nod, placing four glasses of water in front of you both.

"Bottoms up" you said in a posh accent, lifting the glass up, Grace had already began to drink her water though, so when you heard her choke with laughter on her water you were unable to drink yours since you began to laugh too.

"Fuck" she giggled, looking down at her shirt that was now drenched.

"See haz, you're not the only thing to get me wet" she giggled, making you cackle with laughter, while the boys just cringed.

"Alright let's get you drinking this water huh?" Harrison said, spinning round his girlfriends chair so she wouldn't face you anymore, and Tom did the same, so now your backs were against one another's.

"Same goes for you Angel, drink up yeah?" Tom cooed, helping you lift up your water to your lips. You took your first sip and gave him a disappointed look when you realised it wasn't vodka.

"If I drink all of this will you fuck me later?" You asked, making Tom choke on.. well.. air.

"Uh, yeah sure love, sure" he nodded, and instantly you downed the water. Making his eyes widen.

"God I love seeing your head between my legs" you giggled, bringing your hand up to cup his jaw. His eyes grew even wider and his cheeks tinted pink.

"Drink another one for me darling, slowly this time, I don't want you throwing up" he cooed, bringing the second glass of water to your hand. But it was too late.

"Too late" you choked, feeling the bile come up your throat. Told ya.

You put the glass down and sprinted off to the toilet, leaving Tom at the bar. He gave the barman a £10 for a tip.

Harrison turned to Tom and chuckled, making Grace turn around too. "I'm being babied." She whined, though she was holding the glass with both hands, and though in her defence the glass was quite large.

"Kind of like Harrison's-"

ALRIGHT! Enough out of you Grace!!!

"Sorry"

Yeah okay. Anyway...

Tom sighed and made his way to the bathroom, wincing when he heard you throwing up. He walked in opened up the only stall that was closed over slightly.

He crouched down and pulled the hair away from your face, putting into a small pony tail as his other hand rubbed your back.

You finally let it all out and you slumped your back against the stall wall, opposite Tom. He reached up above him and grabbed you a piece of toilet paper and you raised it to your mouth and wiped away extra sick, before throwing it into the toilet and flushing it. 

"Why the fuck did I chug water after five beers?" You asked, rubbing your head with your right hand.

"You and Grace said four?" Tom asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah that was a lie" you giggled, tucking your hair behind your ears. "You must think I'm gross" you whined, hiding your face in your hands.

"Why's that?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Because I'm sitting on the bathroom floor after the first time you saw me throw up" you nodded, removing your hands from your face. Making Tom chuckle.

"Nah love, you're still an Angel to me, after five beers and a water, some throwing up was in order" he smiled.

"I love you my drummer boy" you smiled.

"I love you too my Angel" he smiled back.