Respect me• TH (au)

Summary: your boyfriend tells you that he's being made the king of wales soon, but the news changes him..
Warnings: swearing, mentions of death, mentions of smut, angst, fluff, a very short one shot, (Not that any of what's written in here would ever happen)
Pairing: Welsh Prince! Tom x English Princess!reader.
Word count: 0.4k
A/n: yes, it's exactly like the tik tok..

Your pov:
"Come on love I'm sorry" Tom whined, following the clicking of your shoes through his castle. You hugged and turned around on your heel facing your fiancé.

"I just need a minute too myself ok." You nodded, patting down the sides of your gown and wiping the tears from your eyes.

See, only moments ago Tom had tried to make a move on you. Now obviously who were you to turn him down ever? But not today, you weren't in the mood for it, yet after hearing your pleas he didn't stop, until you shoved him off of you and ran away. He had been apologising profusely as he followed after you, but you wanted a minute to yourself.

About a week ago Tom had been informed that he would be made king of wales very soon, and his coronation would be on the 15th of January. Ever since he found out his personality had changed. He was cockier, ruder, he lost respect, he wasn't your Tom.

"Look love I'm sorry, please just come back to me" he pleaded grabbing your arm and forcing you too turn around once again.

"No Thomas! You need time too yourself just as much as I need time to myself" you snapped, pulling your arm out of his grasp.

"Watch your tone. You're speaking to your future king!" He spat, making your eyes widen and your mouth fall agape.

"Which will make me your future queen asshole!" You spat back.

"Then as my queen you'll learn to respect me and my decisions" he said harshly, before running a hand through his wild curls.

"I deserve the same amount of respect as I give to you!" You spoke, taking a step closer to him. "I will not have a relationship like your mother and father.. untrusting, unforgiving, unkind" you said softer as you slowly got closer.

"I am nothing like my father y/n, and for you too suggest otherwise-" he began, yet was cut off.

"Then why are you acting like him" you choked, feeling tears spring too your eyes again. Tom didn't say anything this time, instead just looking into your eyes.

"I'll see you at dinner Thomas" you muttered, before turning on your heel and making your way for your bedroom.