Awe fuck no part 2• smut PP

Summary: you and Peter are soulmates, you hated the idea but decided to give a date a go, it goes very well and you guys mix it up at home.
Warnings: swearing, smuttt, fluff ig
Word count: 1560

Your POV:
I quickly threw on my jeans and white t-shirt. I grabbed my purse and ran downstairs. Peter smiled from the bottom and followed his gaze on my body. "You look nice" he complimented. "You don't look to bad yourself" I smirked. He smiled until he saw my purse. "Nuh uh, you're not paying" he gave me a tight lipped smile. "What? Why?" I asked. "It's our first date, you're not paying" he spoke sternly. Removing my purse from my hands and placing it in a near by drawer. "We'll get that later, now come on" he spoke. I laughed and followed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The date actually went really well. Thought there was a very noticeable sexual tension, I knew we could both feel it since we awkwardly kept glancing away when we looked at each other every now and then.

Right now we were just walking back to the compound, hand in hand as we got closer.

"No way! Star Wars is so much better than die hard!" Peter shouted. I shook my head "bitch please! Hans Gruber is literally the best villain in the whole world!" I protested. He shook his head and bit his lip. "Star Wars has Luke and Leigh" he protested back.

"Die hard has Holly and John!!" I shouted. We finally got to the entrance of our building and he pushed me in placing his hand on my lower back, very close to my ass. I brushed it off, blushing still. "Tonight was fun" he said quietly.

"Yeah, it was" I smiled. "Well uh, I'll be in my room" I awkwardly stuttered. He smiled and nodded. I turned away, mentally cursing myself for being so awkward.

"U-unless" he stopped me, I turned around and waiting for him to speak up. "Unless you wanna stay in my room tonight?" He finished. I smiled. "Yeah sure, let me just go grab some jammies." I nodded he returned it before turning to the kitchen.

Once he was out of my sight I pretty much sprinted to my room. I shut my door and ran over to my drawers, pulling out my red lingerie (just in case). I changed my plain white ones and put the red ones on. Then I grabbed my short shorts that I sometimes wear to bed. And my white crop top, and put them on.

I took my hair out and brushed it. Also ruffling it up a bit. Perfect.

I left my room and made my way over to peters. Hesitating slightly as I brought my fist to the door. Knocking on it gently. It opened almost immediately. Showing Peter wearing light grey sweatpants.

Oh, were you expecting more clothes? No, just grey sweats that are hanging very low. Like seriously. The v-Line on him. If it hung any lower I could probably see the top of his-

"Take a picture babe, it'll last longer" he interrupted. I looked back up to his face and saw him smirking his ass off. "Funny" I fake smiled before he let me in.

"You wanna watch something on Netflix?" Peter asked. I nodded and sat next to him under the covers. This is the awkward part. "What do you wanna watch?" He asked. "Uh, Brooklyn nine nine, safe option, and it's funny" I shrugged. He nodded and clicked it on.

I heard jake and Amy's muffled voices, I wasn't really paying attention. They must have said something funny as Peter laughed. I bit my laugh as I tilted my head slightly to see Peter laugh, it was a cute sight. He looked at me and smiled, placing a arm around me. "You didn't laugh" he whispered, knocking me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him "huh?" I hummed.

"Jake just proposed to amy, and Boyle came in! It's like the funniest part of the whole heist!" Is what he tells me he said. But I couldn't hear anything. I just stared at his lips the whole time, they were so plump, so pink, so soft, so... kissable.

"Y/n!" He knocked me out of my thoughts again. I looked back to his eyes, faces getting closer and closer. "What is going on with you?" He chuckled. It's now or never y/n.

I smashed my lips onto his. He hesitated before melting into the kiss. He brought his hand up to my face and cupped my cheek. He bit my bottom lip and forced his tongue in, making me moan into the kiss. I felt him smirk against me.

He shuffled around a bit before he got up and started hovering over me, using his forearms to hold him up for support. He started tugging at my shirt, I quickly got the hint as I broke the kiss to take off my shirt. He stared at my covered breasts, drool nearly coming out of his mouth, eyes widened. I smirked.

"Take a picture babe, it'll last longer" I mocked, knocking him out of his trance. He just shook his head, smirking and biting his lip. "I wish I could" he mumbled before diving back to my lips. He snaked his hands around my back unclipping my bra in one go. Throwing it to the side, wasting no time in taking my breast into his mouth.

I let out a quiet, soft moan, but he clearly head as I felt him smirk against my skin. He snuck the tips of his fingers under the waistband of my shorts and he looked down at them before looking at me "are you sure you want this angel?" He asked. I nodded biting my lip. "So bad" I moaned out. He smirked before taking my shorts off, with my help of course.

He kissed my stomach, then my lower hip, then my thigh, then my left thigh. Avoiding the place that I needed him most. "Peter please" I whined. He just smirked. "Where do you need me baby girl?" He asked smugly. I didn't answer.

"Here?" He kissed my thigh again. I shook my head. "Here?" He kissed higher up my thigh. I shook my head again. "How about right..." he didn't finish, instead he brought his lips straight to my clit. I let out a loud moan "shit"

"Here?" He finished. I nodded "yes" I sighed. I felt him push a finger into me making me moan again. "You've got beautiful moans angel" he mumbled. The vibrations adding more pleasure.

He added another finger and was pumping them rapidly. "So beautiful, so fucking sexy" he mumbled. "Fuck Peter" I whispered. "You close baby girl?" He asked. I nodded. " 'so close" I answered.

He pumped his fingers faster. "Come on lovie, cum" he smirked. " 'm there" and I was. I came all over his fingers. He let me ride out my High before taking his fingers out and licking them clean. "You taste so fucking good" he moaned. I tugged at his sweats and he got the hint losing them. Oop. Commando.

His dick slapped up against his stomach. He was big. "Like what you see angel?" He smirked. I nodded and took his shaft in my hand, flicking my wrist slowly. He stopped my suddenly. "I don't wanna cum in your hand babe" he explained. I nodded and lay back down.

He ripped open the condom packet and slid it on, before lining himself up with me. He flicked his gaze to me "you 100% sure baby?" He asked. I just nodded and he pushed in. we both sighed once he bottomed out.

"You feel amazing sweetheart" he choked. "Move Peter, please" I choked back. He nodded and I returned it as he slowly moved out and back in. "You feel so good" I smiled. He returned it took my lips into a sweet kiss.

"I'm so annoyed we didn't meet before, shit" Peter broke the kiss. "I know, fuck, I'm happy you're my soulmate Pete"

"Fuck, you're so damn gorgeous" he mumbled before connecting our lips again. His thrusts started to speed up, moans leaving our mouths and swallowing each other's moans in our mouths as we kept kissing.

I started to feel my climax coming closer and closer, as I clenched around Peter. "You closer angel?" He smirked. I just nodded and moaned again. "Fuck" I moaned. He lifted himself from me, still thrusting into me. He brought his thumb to my clit and started rubbing it. "Come on baby, cum all over my cock. Wanna feel you" he mumbled.

And at that, the climax exploded. "Shit" I cursed as I began to see stars. The stars began to fade as Peter came back into view, my high fading away. "Wow" Peter mumbled.

He pulled out of me and lay back on the bed. "That was amazing" I whispered. He nodded. "It really was"

"The colour adds to the feeling, the red on your cheeks, the gorgeous pink of your lips" Peter started to ramble. "Ditto" I smiled. He returned it before pecking my lips and bringing me into a hug, "goodnight y/n" he whispered, before turning off the tv.

"Goodnight Pete" I smiled.