Dutch & Princess part 1• Mob! Tom

Summary: you go to the club with your boyfriend and his friend

Warnings: suggestive themes, dirty dancing, cheating, boyfriend is a piece of shit, swearing, toxic relationship, angst, fluff.
Pairing: boyfriend! Kieran x Reader, Mob!tom x reader.
Word count: 1.2k
Song suggestion: 'Godless'- BANKS
When the * shows up, play it.

Your POV:
The club raved loudly, the smell of sweaty horny bodies and all sorts of drugs filling your senses.

"Babe come and say hi to my friends. And make sure you behave tonight" your boyfriend Kieran said sternly, making you gulp.

You and Kieran were 'highschool sweethearts' if you will. Your best friend and secret crush, Tom introduced the two of you and you and Kieran started dating back in high school. But Kieran was the opposite of a good boyfriend, he was horrible. It started after about a year of you guys dating, when he showed his real colours. He started verbally abusing you, calling you worthless and fat shaming you. Then it got physical, whether during sex he would hold you too tightly, leaving bruises all over you, ones that you did mind having or whether he was actually harsh on you, like slapping your cheek. And sometimes he'd grab your wrist too tightly to drag you away somewhere to verbally abuse you some more.

But the relationship was so toxic that you couldn't get yourself away from it, because you didn't fully understand that what he was doing was wrong, and you never told anyone about it either, especially not Tom. You didn't want to know what he'd do.

"Ok baby" you mumbled, wincing when he switched his hand to grip your wrist, a little too tightly.

"Harrison, Tuwaine, Sam and Harry, this is y/n. And Tom you already know her" your boyfriend smiled, changing his hand to wrap around your waist. You forced a smile onto your face as you smiled at the boys in front of you. Even though you already knew them all.

"Mate we already know y/n." Harrison chuckled, taking a sip of beer.

"Yeah Tom introduced us like years ago" Tuwaine nodded. You looked over at your boyfriend and fear crossed your features when you saw he was already looking at you. And he was not happy.

"Ok. Well darling let's go grab a drink" he said, before clutching onto your wrist before dragging you to the bar. You winced when you got there, sighing as you saw the bartenders were helping others and everyone else seemed to be occupied.

"You slut!" He whispered shouted, making you flinch slightly. "You been whoring around with all of them? Is that how they all know you?" He spat, making you shake your head 'no' so that you didn't have to say a word, as your eyes watered. "Whatever" he sighed, leaning over the counter.

Toms POV:
"You know.. I don't like the way Kieran looks at y/n" tom sighed, clutching his gin and tonic harshly.

"Ah, here we go, you remember you set them up right?" Harry chuckled, making Tom roll his eyes.

"Yes dip shit, but that's because she liked me and I wasn't ready, and I thought once I would be they'd be over" he sighed, he looked over at the couple that he despises so much and softened when he saw your eyes water.

Tom had his suspicions that you weren't in a healthy relationship, but every time he brought it up you'd change the subject. And it's not like he could just kill Kieran, he was part of one of his allied mobs.

Your POV:
"I want you to get a tattoo removal appointment by tomorrow by the way, or you don't wanna see what happens." He spat again.

"What tattoo?" You gulped, making his eyes widen.

"You know what fucking tattoo! You know what. Have a fun time with your man whores, I'm going hone, I want you in by 1.00am, which I think is bloody generous" he spat again, before spinning on his heel and leaving.

You sighed and looked out to the dance floor, watching as sweaty bodies of couples in love grinder on each other. You never really understood why people did that, it was gross to look at. But you weren't in love like they were. *

They started playing one of your favourite songs and you made your way to the dance floor. You let your body fall in sync with the music as you swayed your hips to the beat. It was slow and sensual, but you didn't seem to mind doing it alone. That was until you felt arms around you.

Your body tensed up slightly but the man behind you noticed. "Relax, Princess" he whispered into your ear, giving it a small nibble. You noticed his voice, it seemed familiar and warming, you sighed and leant into him, leaving your neck to show as you sunk into him.

"You're here" you whispered, thinking it was your boyfriend behind you. He leant down to your neck and started trailing gentle kisses along your neck, making you sigh in bliss as you lifted your hand to curl around the back of his neck to keep him there as you began to gently grind your ass down onto him.

You heard him let out gentle moans and whimpers into your ear, making you furrow your eyebrows as your boyfriend was not a vocal person. You turned around and let your eyes trail the mans body. Your breath hitched as you recognised those dark brown eyes you loved. But you didn't move away.

"Tom" you whispered, barely audible from the music around you. He raised his hand slowly, trailing his fingertips gently along your side, making a shiver run down your spine until he finally tilted your chin with his thumb and index finger.

He didn't say a word, instead just looking into your eyes for clarification. Your eyes sparkled in the light as you slowly nodded your head. His eyes began to flutter shut as he leant forward, making you follow in pursuit as you leant in as well. Finally closing the gap between you two. The kiss was almost needy, like you had been waiting for this moment for years, which really you had been.

He broke the kiss and rested his forehead on yours as you both caught your breath.

"Fuck Tommy" you whined, wanting your lips on his again desperately, making him smirk.

"Do you want me Princess, like you did all those years ago" he whispered, lifting up your shirt gently to show your tattoo 'Dutch' written in cursive on your hip. 

You were too embarrassed to speak, so instead you just nodded your head, but that wasn't enough for him. "Words peaches" he smirked.

"Yes, Dutch I never stopped wanting you" you whispered, tears coating your eyes as you felt nothing but guilt.

"Good, because I want you too" he smiled, lifting up his dress shirt slightly to reveal his 'Princess' tattoo written in cursive on his hip. The same one you thought he had removed years ago.

"Princess I promise I'm gonna help you out of that relationship with Kieran. I know he doesn't treat you right" he promised. Lifting your hand to kiss your knuckles gently, sighing when you both looked at the bruises that littered your wrist.

"Pinky promise?" You choked, tears coating your eyes once again.

"Pinky promise, even if it kills me" he smiled, leaning in and kissing your forehead gently.

There will be a part 2 soon...