Alternative universe• part 3 TH/AR/PP

Summary: this is inspired by tik tok once again. And it inspired me to do this from part 1 and 2 of this^^
Warnings: swearing, mentions of smut, fluffff, suggestive themes, very veryyyy short.
Word count: 312

Toms POV:
After a week to say you were shattered was an understatement, three guys sharing one of you was utterly exhausting for you, it was incredible how many times a day you could orgasm.

Currently you were in bed, recovering from Arvin's shenanigans, both Tom and Peter knew how rough he could be, and yes they knew you loved it, as well as toms slow and romantic making love ways, Peter hard and slow and arvin would often take you from behind and plough into you.

"Maybe we should make her some dinner or something?" Peter shrugged, the three boys standing in the kitchen, wondering what to do for all of your two month anniversary.

"Yeah Pete that's a great idea. What should we make her?" Tom asked, getting a plate out from a cupboard.

"She loves your ham salad" Peter suggested, remembering how much you enjoined eating the ham salad he made for everyone.

"Yeah yeah she'd enjoy that" Tom nodded, heading to the fridge.

"I think we should all just go spit in her mouth" arvin shrugged, Sniffling afterwards and putting his hands in his pockets.

"Arvin what the fuck. It's date night." Peter groaned, pinching his eyes together.

"Yeah arvin just calm down mate" Tom chuckled, shaking his head.

"What's going on?" You said groggily, all three heads shot round to meet your soft gaze, which they returned.

"Just making you some dinner, my love" Tom answered, going back to what he was making.

"Ooh. What is it?" You asked, making arvin smirk, and he answered before Peter or Tom could.

"Our spit" he smirked, making Tom and Peter groan.

"ARVIN!!"