No.. she has a crush on spiderman• PP

Summary: Peter and Ned over hear you and your friends talking about what avenger you guys would hook up with..
Warnings: fluff, tiny angst on peters part, swearing, mentions of sex, suggestive, mentions of anxiety.
Pairing: reader x Peter
Word count: 1.2k

Your POV:
"What about you y/n? We haven't heard who you'd wanna fuck?" Liz spoke, nudging you with her shoulder. Though you weren't really listen, you were too occupied, by looking at Peter doing sit ups.

"Huh? Oh, out of the avengers?" You asked, bringing your focus away from Peter and onto liz.

"Yeah, we're you even listening?" She asked, making you scoff and shake your head with a smile. Little did you know that Peter had stopped his sit ups to listen closely to who you'd pick. Constant words ringing through his head.

If she doesn't pick mine then I'll be devastated.

But if she picks mine, and she doesn't even know that I'm under the mask then she has a crush on Spider-Man, not me.

Because Peter liked you too. A lot.

"Uh, I don't know" you spoke, stumbling over your words and playing with your fingers, because they were so much more interesting.

"Oh come on, what about iron man, he's overly hot!" Liz gushed, the rest of your friends giggling along with her.

"Yeah I guess so, but I uh, I guess spider-man" you nodded, making peters heart stop, though you didn't even know it.

"Seriously? But no one knows what he looks like. I mean, what if he looks like flash or something" Betty cringed, making the rest of you cringe too.

"No ew, I just, if I can't see his face then I can just picture my crush under it, you know?" You shrugged.

Peters POV:
Peter sunk back down to the mat when he and Ned overheard your conversation, Ned was ecstatic, but Peter was almost, confused?

"Did you hear that?! Y/n has a crush on you!" He whispered, Peter grunted as he continued his sit ups.

"No Ned, she has a crush on spider-man" he whispered, making Ned's smile dip, he had a point. Though the two of them still wondered who your other crush was.

Y/n's POV, time skip brought to you by pancake man:
You never usually liked walking home alone after your work shift. You worked 6 hour shifts after school on Wednesdays and Fridays, and since today was Friday, you had work.

It was winter, so it was pitch black outside, dangerous, and your place was too close to get a lift, but far enough for something bad to happen to you. Your anxiety never took that well.

You sighed and walked along the street, cringing when you felt you ankle snap when your heel got caught in a small crack in the pavement, sending you tumbling to the ground.

"Fuck" You groaned and just sat for a moment before failing to get up again. You took off your heels and felt around your ankle, wincing at the pain that coursed through it.

"You know, a ground is no place for a lady to sit" you heard a queens accent speak from above you, though the red caught your eye quickly. Spider-man.

"Well that's okay then, because I have a massive penis, these are fake" you teased, pointing at your boobs as you winced, but stood up.

"Well man or women, a night in queens, alone, is dangerous" he nodded, looking down at your now bare feet, and quickly swelled ankle.

"I do this twice a week, don't worry about it" you smiled politely.

"Well, I don't think you've sprained your ankle that bad before, let me take you home" he offered, you thought to yourself a minute, this wouldn't be such a bad thing.

"Uh yeah, but maybe drop me off on my rooftop, I like to look at the stars before I go back inside" you smiled, which he returned and nodded.

"Okay, come closer and wrap your arms around my neck and I'll help you up" he nodded, which you returned before limping over to the hero, you wrapped your arms around his neck and he picked up your leg that was connected to your swollen ankle, so you could jump, wrapping your legs around him.

"You ready?" He asked, aiming his wrist at a building next to you. You didn't trust your squeaky voice so you just nodded. "Hold on!" He said before swinging you both up in the air.

You were swinging for a minute, getting closer and closer to your apartment when you realised, you hadn't told him where you lived yet. And as if he read your mind:

"Hey you never told me where you live, I don't actually know where I'm g-going" he stuttered slightly.

"Just keep going straight, it's that big green ish looking building right there" you pointed out. Which he just nodded.

You landed on top of your building finally and carefully let yourself off of spider-man.

"Well that's my patrol over, guess I should maybe go" he said, stumbling over his words, but before he could leave you stopped him.

"Well if you want you can watch the stars with me?" You asked, grabbing the blankets you kept in the small shed on the roof, too lay them out.

"Uh yeah, I can stay for a bit" he nodded, you both smiled and lay down next to each other, staring up into the stars that you could see from the polluted sky.

"So" spider-man started, breaking the silence. "A little birdie told me that you'd fuck me out of the avengers" he knew it was risky, so risky.

"What? How- Peter." You sighed, sitting up to look at him, and he sat up too. "Peter mentioned something ages ago about meeting you at his Stark internship!" You nodded.

"So it's true?" He asked, a small crack in his voice, which you thought sounded familiar.

"Well, yes and no" you said, fiddling with your fingers again.

"Care to elaborate?" He asked, making you sigh.

"You can't tell Peter okay, pinky swear!" You nodded, holding out your pinky. He chuckled and nodded, locking his pinky with yours, before you took them away.

"I said you because then I can picture my real crush under your mask, it sounds stupid" you blushed, hiding your face in your hands.

"That's not stupid. Who's uh, who's your crush?" He asked, taking your hands away from your face.

"Peter" you whispered, though thanks to peters enhanced hearing he heard you loud and clear.

"You can't be mad. Please don't be mad okay y/n." He said, making you furrow your eyebrows. And before you could ask him how he knew your name he held his finger to your lips, and you hesitantly nodded.

He brought his fingers to the base of his mask, lifting it up slightly, making your breath hitch, and as he took it off you could see:

"Peter" you whispered. He gave you a sheepish smile.

"Y-yeah, y/n I really like you" he whispered, looking down at his knees, you shuffled foreword and brought your hand to cup his face, lifting it. You looked at his lips before closing the gap between you.

He was slightly shocked at first but melted into it, cupping your other cheek as your lips mended together like a puzzle piece. You broke the kiss and connected your foreheads.

"I really like you too Peter" you smiled, connecting your lips again, smiling into the kiss, which he returned.