Prince part 3• fluff/smut

Summary: wedding day! And wedding night...
Warnings: smut, floof, swearing I think.
Word count: 1430

Your POV:
One year and a half later...
I stood in front of the mirror, my white gown tight around me, the ballgown flowing down to the floor.

"Oh sweetheart" I heard my mum choke as she came in. I smiled and her and bit my lip, flattening my dress and turning to her. "You like it?" I giggled.

"You look so beautiful baby" she sighed, tears leaving her eyes. "Awe come on mum, don't cry" I giggled.

"Can't help it sweetie, you're growing up so damn fast" she cried. "Excuse my french" she giggled.

And in came my dad. This was really about to happen, I'm gonna marry my best friend, because we love each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Princess y/n, best friend since 13, love of my life since 16 and in my eyes the most beautiful girl on the planet, and now here we are on our wedding day, and I am officially the luckiest prince to walk this earth. I love you with all I am angel, and if you'll let me, I'll love you for the rest of my life, no matter if you're angry at me, sick, scared, happy, sad, all of your emotions matter to me, and I'll be there for every single one, I promise." He vowed, tears brimming my eyes as we stood in front of our friends and family.

"Do you take her to be your wife, till death do you part?" The reverend asked.

"I could say it a million times, I do" Tom choked.

"Princess" the reverend nodded, indicating for me to start my vows. I took a deep breath in and out, trying to control my tears, as I reached out for toms hands, holding them in my own.

"Tom." I started. "I met you In the worst way possible, tackling you to the ground, which you'll never let me forget, so why fight it. But Tommy I can't lie to you, I fell for you the second we hit the floor." I giggled, hun returning it as a tear slipped passed his cheek, I lifted my hand and wiped it away with my thumb. "I love you. I love you so much Thomas. And I will happily have you for the rest of my life, you're such a handsome man, I'm so lucky, so so lucky." I choked.

"Do you Princess y/n take Prince Tom to be your husband. Till death do you part" the reverend asked.

I nodded my head furiously. "Of course I do"

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Prince and Princess Holland of Wales. You may kiss the bride" he smiled.

Me and Tom returned it, turning to me and cupping my cheek. Leaning in he placed a long kiss on my lips. "I love you Princess" he whispered. "I love you too Tommy" I whispered back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The reception was almost as beautiful as the ceremony, ballroom dancing, beautiful music. And now here I was laying in my nightgown in bed, reading a book, waiting for my new husband to walk in.

He was just saying goodbye to his brothers, he told me he would be up in a minute.

As if on cue the door opened, revealing Tom in his suit. "Hey there pretty girl" he smiled walking over and kissing my temple. "Watcha readin?" He sang.

"Glencoe" I answered. He smiled and started to take off his clothes, changing into his pyjamas. I sighed and folded a corner in my book, placing it on the bedside table.

"Happy wedding night sweetheart" he sighed climbing into bed.

"Happy wedding night Tommy" I whispered. I had heard about wedding nights before, the things you do, I didn't know if he wanted, or was going to, but thinking about it just made me want him more, we hadn't had sex yet since our mothers told us to wait for marriage, and now we are here, married and in the same bed.

"Angel?" He whispered. I turned to my side to look at him. He licked his lips and moved a stray piece of hair from my face, tucking it behind my ear. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" He nodded.

"You're not so bad yourself Tommy" I smirked. He chuckled and leaned closer.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered, our noses bumping. I just nodded and closed the gap between us.

He groaned against my lips as I took it a step further and slipping my tongue in. "Shit, are you sure?" He asked, clearly seeing where this was going.

"Please" I whimpered, he nodded and climbed over me hovering over my body as he placed kissed all over me. His hand gently slipped up my nightgown, pushing the fabric up to my waist.

"No panties this time huh love?" He smirked.

"Really? Right now?" I giggled. "Always Princess, always" he whispered before pushing the gown off of my body. "So beautiful fuck" he mumbled looking down at my naked form.

"Please" I whimpered. "Please what Princess?" He asked cockily.

"Please do something" I whined. "So whiney baby" he chuckled before sliding his hand down to my naked lips. His fingers played with the folds, exploring them until he felt his finger come in contact with my clit, causing my breath to hitch. "Got it" he smirked. Adding a quick pace to his fingers, flicking and toying with it.

"Shit Tommy" I choked. "What a dirty mouth" he whispered, moving his finger down to my entrance, circling it before pushing it in.

"Gonna open you up baby, so tight, clenching around my finger" he spoke adding in another finger.

"Jesus" I choked, forgetting the words as he pumped his fingers faster and faster.

"One more baby" he smiled, sliding the last one in, it stung for a second but my body adjusted to it, turning into pleasure. He slid his body down, kissing my skin as he went, eventually stopping right over my heat.

Winking, he dived in, attaching his lips straight to my clit, sucking at the small ball of nerves.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I cursed over and over like a prayer.

"Taste so sweet, you close sweetheart?" He mumbled against my heat. I nodded my head quickly, feeling the knot in my stomach getting tighter and tighter.

"Come on baby, cum for me" he whispered. The vibrations from his voice tipping me over the edge as I came. "Jesus" I choked as I came down from my high.

Apparently that gave him the chance to strip to nothing, his large shaft standing tall, he smirked and shook his head as he joint our lips, slowly sliding into me.

"Fuck, you're tighter than I thought" he choked. "Faster please" I whispered. He nodded and complied easily. Snapping his hips against mine, sweat beading on our skin.

"You're so beautiful lovie, I'll say it for the rest of my life I promise" he spoke. "Fuck, Tommy I love you" I choked. "I love you too sweet girl, my sweet girl" he nodded.

He leant down and connected our lips again, sloppily forcing his tongue into my mouth, I moaned as he explored my mouth.

The room started to stink of sex, our hair messing up, as he chased both of our highs.

"Fuck, you're squeezing me so tight, don't know how much longer I'm gonna last pretty girl" he whispered, his pace becoming faster yet sloppier, indicating his High was near approaching.

My stomach formed knots, that new familiar feeling of my orgasm approaching. "Fuck, I'm so close, so close Tommy" I moaned.

He slipped his hand back down to my heat, finding my clit in seconds. "Come on baby, cum with me" he choked.

I nodded as the knot became impossibly tight, and finally breaking, stars clouding my vision, tears brimming my eyes from the insane amount of pleasure my body felt.

I felt him fill me up, marking me as his on the inside. He slowly slid out of me, both of us hissing at the emptiness that we both felt as we left each other.

"That was amazing" he sighed as he plopped next to me. "Yeah, it really was" I returned.

"We really just did that" he nodded. I giggled, "yeah we did."

"I love you so so so much darling" he smiled, kissing my cheek.

"I love you so much too Tommy, thank you for marrying me today" I smiled. "No no angel." He started.

"thank you for saying yes."