According to plan• part 2 PP

Summary: part two
Warnings: angst, fluff, swearing
Word count: 500

Your POV:
My eyes finally fluttered open after what felt like ages of darkness. But I couldn't move, my hands and feet were bounded. Fuck sake. I'm in an interrogation room. And as if on cue.

"Well well well. Y/n. Never thought this day would come" tony starks voice boomed through the room, I rolled my eyes at him, of course they knew I was up to something.

"Don't roll your eyes. Don't bother." He chuckled sarcastically, I couldn't let him see me break though, tears nearly welled in my eyes at the thought of Peter.

Peter. God, I was falling in love with him and then we were torn apart, because I had to listen to that stupid tomato faced skull.

"Do you feel no guilt? Making a young boy fall in love with you and then snap your fingers and turn it off" he yelled, now the tears were coming through.

"You did the same thing! You and red skull had the same plan!" I yelled back. Tears started flowing down my cheeks, I couldn't control them.

"Maybe, but that poor boy actually fell in love with you, and you? You feel nothing towards him do you?" He scoffed, making me shake my head.

"Fuck you tony! I love Peter, I've never fallen so hard for someone in such a short amount of time, I was actually believing that he was the love of my life!" I admitted, a sigh leaving my lips. Silence now filled the room and I looked down at my lap.

The next thing I heard was the door opening and closing. I just tightened my eyes shut more, until I heard his voice.

"Y/n?" His voice cracked, making me look up too see stark had left, replaced by Parker.

"What?" I whispered, not looking up at him, I couldn't. I heard him sigh deeply before making steps towards the table in front of me, sitting on the chair behind it.

"You love me? I-is that right?" He asked softly, I looked up at him now, my eyes red and sore, tears staining my cheeks red from the saltiness.

"So what if I do?" I choked, I couldn't even wipe my tears since my hands were bounded together, so I had to let them fall. Peter leant over the table, cupping my cheek and wiping away the tear, and weirdly enough I leant into his touch.

"Would you maybe like another chance?" He asked, my eyes widened. What? Really? He noticed the way my eyes lit up and chuckled slightly.

"But you have to tell us all about red skull and all that, then everyone else can start to trust you again." He nodded, I returned his nod and gave him a tight smile.

"That okay angel? We good?" He asked, I nodded with a hoarse 'yeah'

Sorry this is so short, I didn't really know how to end it lol.