Cheater part 2• fluff HHSHTHPH

Since it was so heavily requested:
Summary: the boys go over to have a little "chit chat" with your ex, leaving you to talk to your mum.
Warnings: swearing, fluff, protective brothers
Word count: 612 it's quite short, sorry..
Italics= flashbacks
Your POV:
"So, it all started when I went over to his house" I started, while my mum sat opposite me, taking in my story. "I called out for him but I didn't get a response." I said, as flashbacks of the night happened.

I walked through the house, slowly, all the lights were off so his family weren't home, but they wouldn't leave the house empty with the door unlocked.

I walked up the stairs and heard distant mumbling, I smiled to myself as I climbed further up the stairs, to reach my boyfriends room.

But my eyebrows furrowed when I thought I heard a girl. My eyes began to water once I figured out it was a girl.

I peeked into his room, and there he was. Laying against the headboard whilst some chick was grinding down on him, making out. "Ricky?" I choked as I stood fully in front of his door.

"Fuck, y/n" he mumbled, the girls head also shooting up to meet my gaze, she smirked horribly. "Of all people." I scoffed, tears falling down my cheeks as I walked away. "Baby wait!!" He shouted, chasing after me.

We both ran to the front door, he grabbed my arm and spun me around. "Please baby, I'm so sorry I am, but I'm a growing lad, I have needs, you didn't give them to me, and I couldn't hold off, I'm so sorry" he choked.

"Don't you dare! Don't you fucking dare turn this around on me!" I shouted, poking his chest with my index finger. "I told you I wasn't ready for things like that! I'm not comfortable with it yet!" I finished.

"I'm sorry y/n. Please, please don't leave" he begged. "No, I'm going, we're over, go back to your little sex toy up there" I scoffed, slamming the door shut and running back home. Eyes blurring as I ran closer and closer to comfort.

"And that's how it happened" I finished telling the story to my mum.

"Awe baby, I'm so proud of you, you're not ready for that and he should fully respect that!" She stated. I nodded my head and sighed. "Then I came home and the boys helped me out, I don't know where they've gone now though."

Mum just shrugged her shoulders, though as if on cue the door opened, revealing the voices of my brothers. "Hey, where'd you guys go?" I asked walking up to them. "Uh" "um" "well" they all mumbled scratching the back of their necks.

"What did you do?" I scoffed. "We kinda went over to Rickys house" paddy answered.

"Yeah, kinda gave the boy a piece of our minds" Harry added.

"We didn't hit him or anything, that would get us into a lot of trouble, especially me" Tom added on.

"I would love to attack you guys right now, but that was very sweet, thank you" I nodded, walking over to my brothers with grabby arms, they all chuckled and took my into a big group hug.

"Holland's stick together" Tom started.

"Through thick and thin" all of us finished chuckling.

A/n- quick awareness message. Do not be ashamed if you aren't ready for anything sexual in your relationship! Your body your choice! If then he doesn't want you then he isn't worth it, don't give yourself to someone just for their pleasure if you don't want to. It's okay to say NO. -h xo