Sex Pollen• smut PP

Summary: yes, it's finally time for *sex pollen to enter the chat* You and the avengers are in space on a mission. You and Peter stumble across a mysterious plant. Peter can't help but give it a wiff.
Warnings: smut, like this one is dirtayyy! Fluff, swearing
Word count: 3605

Your POV:
All of us sat on the quinjet, waiting for me and Peters mentor, Tony, to show up so we can go.

We were about to go to space, it was my first time so I was a little nervous, but I was with my best friend, Peter, and my team, who had all been before, they were gonna look after me. We had to search this strange planet for some kind of plant and destroy it so that these alien things could stop breeding or something. But because me and Peter are the youngest they told us we couldn't go out and search for it. We had no idea what it looked like, no protection or anything. The only reason why me and Peter were even going to space was because Tony thought it would be a good first experience since I'd never been before, and Peter was merely a babysitter , though he was only 4 months older than me.

"Alright, everyone suited up and ready to go?" Tony appeared out of the blue. We all nodded, mumbling a 'yes' and almost instantly the plain began to rumble.

We all clicked in our seatbelts and the plain shot off into the sky. Once the plain turbulence settled I Un clicked my seatbelt are turned around to the window.

Space, I Y/n L/n was in space. It was even more beautiful than I had even imagined. The stars were littered across the black sky, some shining blue, purple, pink, white. Planets zooming right passed us. Earth getting smaller and smaller until it was a blue star.

The jet came to a quick stop, which caused me to jolt backwards and land on Peters lap. My head was on his legs as I looked up at the boy who was blushing. I returned the blush and sat back up.

Big surprise I had a crush on the boy who was my best friend and who I lived in the same building with. He was my hall buddy, our rooms were right across from each other, since we were on the younger side we were often paired up with each other, therefore grew very very close. Though I was almost 100% sure he didn't like me back.

Once I was sat up I looked back out of the window to see us slowly landing down on a beautiful pink planet. It was quite a bit smaller than earth. The aliens on this planet lived under the ground and only came out when ordered. Which was usually when Thanos or one of his minions ordered them too. So they probably had to make this mission rather quick, to get these things extinct. Lucky for them there was only one big plant for them to collect.

The planet was fully mesmerising, something was drawing me to it.

I was drawn out of my thoughts when the plane finally landed, causing the avengers to rise from their seats. "Remember you two, the air may not be toxic, but no leaving the jetti!" Tony said sternly while pointing the finger at us.

Me and Peter both nodded. "Okay Mr stark" we both said. Tony nodded. "We'll be about two hours, we're gonna do a whole sweep of the planet, if you need us then contact us through comms" he spoke before everyone left the jet.

Me and Peter looked out the windows, watching them grow smaller and smaller, as they walked off.

I turned to Peter and we both let out a sigh and laughed. "Come on" Peter ushered. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What? Peter we can't go anywhere" I giggled. He took my hand and lifted me from my seat. "We're going to explore for an hour and come back before they do, simple" he explained.

"But Tony locked the jet" I shook my head, disappointed laced my voice. He smirked, "good thing I know how to do a harmless hack to let us out then" he said before turning to the code pad and doing something techy to it, and before I knew it the door opened. We both smiled looking at the pink sand that covered the ground.