Glimpse• Mob TH

Summary : Tom and his men were robbing a bank, a bank that you and your daughter were in

Warnings: swearing, guns, violence? Not really, fluff, smut (the usual), childhood friends. Angst? Maybe.
Pairing: childhood friend! Tom x childhood friend!reader.
Word count: 2.8k

Your pov:
"But mum I wanna go to the park now" your daughter Lia whined, tugging on your hand. You were both currently standing in line at the bank. Wanting to start an account for Lia for when she was older. You would put money in every month until she turned 18 and went off to college or university.

"I know darling, we'll go straight after okay. I just need to speak to that nice lady over there. But like you have to wait your turn for the slide I have to wait my turn here." You said, your daughters learning was slightly on the slow side so you had to explain things in a way that she understands. Hence the slide... metaphor?

"How long mummy?" She asked, you sighed and looked at the long line ahead of you. I mean there might be quieter, rainier days where you could do this.. a day when she's in school and not bored, you thought.

"I'm not su-" you were interrupted by a loud bang coming from the doors. They fell down and the glass on the doors shattered. Men in suits and black masks all came charging in with guns. You weren't exactly sure how many of them there were, just over half a dozen maybe.

"Everyone on the ground now!" You were guessing their leader shouted. You took a deep breath and tried to stay calm for Lia.

"Come on baby, sit down," you whispered. Lia's eyes began to tear up as she sat down. You following.

"But I want to go to park mummy!" She yelled, you internally cringed, not daring to look at any of the men that barged in.

"I know darling, we will go okay, but you have to stay calm for me okay?" You whispered, brushing your fingers through her hair to calm her down.

"No mummy I want to go now! This isn't fair!" She shouted again, you didn't want to explain what was going on but you might have to.

"Baby listen if you keep shouting those men with the water guns are gonna hurt mummy okay, you need to be quiet for me Lia" you tried to sooth, you couldn't tell her those were real guns like in the movies.

"What? No mummy no!" She cried louder, clutching to you.

"Shut her up lady. Now!" One of the men shouted, walking over to you and Lia, you felt your face get paler.

"I know I'm sorry, I'm trying" you said with all the courage you could muster, though Lia started to cry louder.

"Fuck sake shut her up or I will!" He shouted, pointing the gun at her, which is when you stood up and therefor the gun was against you.

"STOP!" You heard a loud voice boom. The man put his gun down and stepped back from you with a snarl.

"Fucking look in her direction again and I'll blow your brains out. Step away from her and the child. Now" he spoke again, the man came closer. Your eyebrows furrowed. You knew that voice.