The phone call part 2• (AU) smut LB

Requested:
Summary: you show Lucas how much you were worried about him..
Warnings: smut, swearing, fluff
Word count: 887
For legal reasons you and Lucas are both 18 in this.

Your POV:
Me and Lucas stood in my kitchen, gently moulding our lips together, our hands never leaving each other's body's.

I squealed when he slipped his tongue into my mouth, making him smirk into the kiss. After a minute of making out he breaks the kiss and presses our foreheads together. "I'm a little hungry for something else now love" he smirked.

"Lucas no, you're in no shape to fuck my senseless tonight" I giggled. "Then I won't fuck you, I'll make love to you" he said lowly.

"What are you? A women? This wave has changed you" I giggled. "Please darling" he groaned leaning in and kissing me again.

"Fine" I sighed. He smirked against my lips, bringing his hands down to my thighs and lifting me up with ease. I squealed against his lips when he placed my on his hips.

"Mmmph, I've missed this" he hummed, making his way up the stairs. "God, you've gotten stronger" I giggled, braking the kiss. "Yeah, who knew that swimming and light yoga would strengthen your muscles" he scoffed, opening and closing my door with his foot. He dropped me onto the bed with a plop, reconnecting our lips.

"When's your mum coming home?" He mumbled against my lips, before breaking the kiss and moving his lips to my neck, unbuttoning my shirt in the process. "She's on the night shift tonight, won't be home until tomorrow" I answered, moaning lightly at the end when he kissed my collar bone.

"Good" he mumbled against my now naked chest. He slipped his hand gently passed my leggings, stroking his finger through my folds. "God sweetheart, you're already so wet" he smirked.

I returned it, but before I could say anything it was replaced by a moan as he slipped two fingers into my heat. "Fuck" I choked.

"Mmm, missed those noises too" he hummed. Pumping his fingers faster. "You're so beautiful, did you know that?" He whispered. I couldn't make out a response, so I just moaned in response.

"Speechless huh? God I love how I can do that" he cooed. "God you're so good for me Princess, you know that? Worrying about me like you did, so sweet of you, such a caring girl, my beautiful caring girl" he whispered.

His words only increased the pace of my knot tightening. "You getting close Angel? Can feel you clenching already" he asked. "So close" I choked. "Go on baby" he encouraged. His words sending me over the edge as I finished on his fingers.

"You got one more in you pretty girl?" He asked. "Only if you're up for it" I smiled genuinely, I didn't want him to hurt himself. "If you're so worried then why don't you ride me hm?" He asked. I lifted my eyebrows and bit my lip. I placed my hands on his shoulders, flipping us over so I was on top.

I took off my leggings and panties in one, giving him the chance to strip off his clothing as well. "You're so beautiful baby girl" he bit his lip. I smirked and leant down, catching his lips in mine, moving my hand in between us and guiding him to my entrance, slowly sinking onto him. Gentle sighs and moans leaving our mouths as he bottomed out.

"Fuck. Still so tight" he moaned against my lips. I gently moved my hips in a figure 8 motion, easing myself into pleasure. "Shit" I choked.

He placed his hands over my ass, gently lifting me up so I could bounce gently. "Jesus y/n" he choked. Our skin slapping together as the room started to stink of sex, sweat starting to form on our bodies as we sped up the pace.

He brought his middle finger to my clit, rubbing lazy circles and I clenched around him. "Fuck, do that again" he choked out. I tried my hardest to clench again, but it was weak. "Come on angel, you can do better than that" he smirked increasing the pace around my clit, causing me to clench harder.

"Fuck, just like that" he sighed, his head falling the the headboard. "I'm not gonna last much longer babe" he choked.

"Neither am I, so close" I whimpered. He fixed his position so his feet were planted on the bed as he thrusted into me. "Jesus Lucas" I choked.

"Cum for me beautiful." He encouraged. At his words I let go, stars clouding my vision as my high coursed through my body in waves. Lucas came back into my sight as he rode us through both of our highs.

"So beautiful when you finish for me sweetheart" he sighed. "Not so bad yourself" I smirked, lifting myself off of him.

I lay down next to him, wrapping myself around him. Sighing once I got comfortable. "What a nice way to be welcomed home" he chuckled. "Mmm" I mumbled in response. He chuckled again and he kissed my head again.

"Goodnight Princess" he whispered. "Goodnight Lucas" I whispered back. Both of us falling into our blissful sleep.

A/n- send in requests!! Don't be shy! I do them all ❤️