Prank gone wrong• smut PP

Summary: peters prank on you goes terribly wrong, for him.
Warnings: nudity, suggestive themes, swearing, the whole team seeing you naked, revenge, fluff, smut, Dom! Peter, (edging Peter revenge).
Word count: 919

Peters POV:
Peter thought he was a total mastermind. Not only was it April 1st, but it was also April fools, and Peter had the best prank for his girlfriend, which would lead to him getting to see her goddess body naked once again.

Currently y/n was in the shower, and Peter didn't have long left to pull off his amazing prank, so he had to be quick. He quietly opened the door to your bathroom and froze when he heard you belt a high note, he loved your voice.

But he proceeded with his plan of action now, he grabbed her pjs and towels from the bathroom, wishing he could steel a single glance at your beautiful body, but he'd see that in a minute.

He left a note and then the room quietly and hid your clothes in the room on the opposite of the compound and made his way to the living room sitting with all the avengers waiting on you too call him for help, leading to his favourite thing..

Your POV:
After your well deserved shower- it had been a long day- you decided to get out, frowning as you saw your cosy pjs that were set out weren't there, so you went to grab a towel and furrowed your eyebrows when there wasn't one.

Your turned to the mirror to see your wet haired head and well, your naked body, and sighed when you saw a yellow post-it note, and it read:

Angel,
you know the date today, you didn't think I wouldn't prank you right?

Give me a call when you see this and I'll give you a hand ;).

It's Peter by the way, Parker, your boyfriend.

Okay love you bye.

You rolled your eyes at your boyfriends choice of dorky words, but fine, if he wanted to play, then you'd play.

You threw the yellow note in the bin, checking yourself in the mirror you used your left hand to cover up your breasts, sort of pressing them together, and your right went over your most private area.

Before you skill-fully opened the door, making your way to the living room.

"Has anyone seen Peter?" You asked as you walked in the living room, staying behind the door so no one could see behind. The avengers all turned around, their eyes flying open at your nude body.

"Fuck baby no!" Peter squealed shooting out of his seat and practically ripping off his hoodie and throwing it over you, pushing you out of the living room.

"What? I just needed a towel?" You said innocently, screeching when you felt Peter pinch your ass.

"I told you to call me love" he said through gritted teeth still pushing you both through to reach peters room, which was closer than yours was.

When you both got in there he slammed the door shut and locked it, making you turn around, still with peters hoody against your chest.

"I thought the note said Peter quill?" You teased, tilting your head to the side, which Peter scoffed a chuckle.

"No I signed it Peter Parker my love, you know that" he said lowly, sending a shiver down your spine. "On your knees baby girl" he whispered, clicking his fingers to the ground. Here was a perfect opportunity for revenge.

You obliged to his request, well, who were you kidding, command and sunk down to your knees, dropping his hoody in the process, your hair was still wet but Peter managed to thread his fingers through it anyway.

He used the other hand to manage his belt pushing down his pants to the floor with a clunk, making you gulp in anticipation. His cock was already standing tall, leaking with salty pre-cum. You attached your lips to the tip gently, teasing the sensitive skin making him hiss.

"No teasing angel, you're in enough trouble as it is" he choked, groaning when you placed your whole mouth around him, with no mercy bobbing your head at a rapid pace.

"Fuck peaches your so good" he moaned, looking down at you, almost cumming right there when he saw you were already looking up at him through your eyelashes.

You hollowed your cheeks for him, clenching your fist so you were able to take more of him without gagging.

"Show my your tits love, so close" he groaned, which you obliged to, pushing up your tits for him to see, making him twitch in your mouth. He was close.

You kept going for a few more seconds before tapping his thigh over and over, which was your signal for you couldn't take it anymore.

"Now angel, fuck okay" he whined, pulling you off, which you stood up with a smirk, wiping off the pre cum from your lips, he knew that look, you played him.

"You did this on purpose" he spat, he was mad, not mad enough to fight about it, mad enough to ruin you later that night for it.

"Maybe" you shrugged, peters jaw clenched, his veins popping out of his arms as he tried to continue, getting himself off.

"Oh sweetheart, you have no idea what you're in for- fuck" he cursed when he finally finished, white cum stripes stuck to your stomach.

"I look forward to it" you smirked.