Romeo and Juliet• Fluffy TH

Summary: slytherin!reader, gryffindor!hollandbrothers gryffindor!tom, slytherins and gryffindors do not get along, yet a slytherin girl and gryffindor boy fall in love.. her friends and his brothers are not happy about this.
Warnings: swearing, fluff, angst, lil smut
Word count: 2850

Your POV:
I stood by the river that was tucked away, far away, from Hogwarts. Hogwarts is a school for the magic, I'm what is known as a witch. No I'm not green, no I don't have warts and a long nose. I just have abilities to control certain elements of magic, and can use a wand! In Hogwarts we have 4 houses. Slytherin, that's what I'm in, for the cunning, ambitious, shrewd, goal oriented and we are strong leaders. There's Hufflepuff, they are hard workers, patient and loyal. There's Ravenclaw they are known for their wisdom, cleverness and wit. And finally there's Gryffindor, they are known for being loyal, brave, courageous, daring and adventurous.

Slytherins and Gryffindors do not get on, they never have, there's been a war going on between the two houses ever since Hogwarts was found. We played mean pranks on each other, including spells and other nik naks. I hated all Gryffindors, they were mean, they started this war by dragging me into it.

2 years ago
I was minding my own business when Tom Holland, a Gryffindor, gave me a box of chocolates on my birthday, I thought it was very kind of him and ate three while studying.

After a few minutes of dazing in and out, Tom wouldn't leave my mind. All I could think about was him. Imagining him kissing me, playing with my hair, his silky, curly locks, those big beautiful toffee eyes, the way his eyes crinkle when he smiles, god, that smile, his pearly whites are so beautiful. No matter what I did he just wouldn't leave.

I didn't even notice what had happened until my friend Pansy, told my to shut up. Then it clicked to her, I was under a love potion. She told me it would wash off eventually. I was so pissed. Once the potion wore off I stormed off to the great hall and saw him sitting with his brothers and best friends Haz and Tuwaine, other Gryffindors. They turned and saw me storming up to them, immediately painting smug smirks on their cheeky faces.

Tom was the only one who hadn't looked up until I stood in front of them tapping my foot and Haz nudged his shoulder. He looked up and smirked instantly "you alright love? You look a little flushed" he looked me up and down. I also looked down, fuck, wrong skirt, this one was from when I was in first year, way to small, but I had to change from my PJs.

"I need to speak to you" I said sternly as I looked back up to him. He nodded and excused himself from the table walking on the other side of the table towards the door. We got outside the hall and I turned to him and glared.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "What the hell!" I whisper yelled. "What?" He encouraged.

"You know damn well what Holland! Why did you give me a fucking love potion" I hit his arm, multiple times. He clutched his arm once I finished. "Who knew y/n had such a dirty mouth" he smirked.

"You're such a dick" I scoffed before going to turn around, but a grab of my wrist stopped me, turning me back around. Our faces were inches apart, he clenched his jaw and let go of my wrist grabbing my green tie instead.

"I'm not a dick sweetheart. It was the only way I could get your attention" he spoke darkly, a smirk forming on his lips. "There are nicee was to do that" I mumbled. He smirked again and tilted his head.

"I've tried, like three times, but you being your little slytherin self completely ignored me." He explained. I bit my lip, I thought he was gonna be a dick to me all those times before, like call me names or something, that's why I ignored him. "Oh" I whispered, looking down at the floor.