Remember me? •PP

Summary: reader wakes up with memory loss and doesn't remember her father or boyfriend.
Warnings: angst, heavy angst, fluff? Swearing.
Pairing: stark!reader x Peter Parker. Stark!reader x avengers.
Word count: 1.4k

Your pov:
"Steve I'm on your right, give me a boost!" You said through your coms.

"You got it stark, ready when you are" he said back.

"Spider-boy, you ready for me?" You asked into the coms, you heard him sigh and mumble something incoherent about being called 'spider-man', making you chuckle.

"Ready for you baby" he spoke back, you smiled and ran towards Steve, jumping into the air and landing on his hands, which sent you flying through the air.

But before you could feel yourself land in your boyfriends arms you heard a Big Bang. It was loud, sending shocks throughout your body, as well of the fact that your body flew through the air, you body slamming against a wall, and then you knocked out.

Peter's pov:
5 hours. 5 hours it had been since Peter last saw you. You had been hospitalised, and no one else had seen you since. Every-time a doctor or nurse walked by Peter would pray that they had news.

And finally that time had come.

"Miss stark's family" he smiled, Tony and Peter instantly shot up from their seats, while everybody else stood behind them. "She's woken up" he smiled, looking at Tony and Peter.

"What is your relation to miss stark?" The nurse asked both Peter and Tony, as they were at the front.

"I'm her father, Tony stark" he said, slight offence feigning his voice that the nurse didn't recognise him.

"I-I'm her fiancé, P-Peter Parker" he lied, his heart starting to race after he felt Tony's gaze burn into his skin.

"Funny, she didn't have a ring on her finger Mr Parker" the nurse said, his eyebrows furrowed in slight suspicion.

"She takes it off d-during missions. S-She doesn't want to lose it" Peter nodded, which made the nurse believe him.

"I'm afraid at the moment we are only allowed one visitor at a time, we are a bit busier than usual." The nurse explained, before giving Tony and Peter your room number and walking away.

"Ok kid, let me go in first yeah, then we can discuss this whole fiancé thing after you've been in. And by discuss I mean program your suit to take you into space with no return." Tony nodded, peters eyes widened and he felt his heart stop.

"M-Mr stark I-I only said that s-so I could see y/n, b-because you have to be in t-that s-sort-"

"Kid. Chillax, I was joking, you know what sarcasm is? Right, I'll be out in a few minutes"

~
A few minutes felt like an hour. Before Tony finally walked out, his eyes glossed over with tears, before turning to Peter, cradling him in a giant hug. He was confused, but mr stark just needed a minute.

"She doesn't remember me kid." He choked, breaking the hug. He took his glasses off and wiped his eyes.

"W-what?" Peter asked, tears glossing over his eyes too.

"She has memory loss, she doesn't remember anything." Tony nodded, before patting his back. "Hopefully you'll have more luck. I need to find a nurse." He nodded, before walking off. Peter gulped before he pushed the door open.

"Hey"

Your pov:
Your eyes gently fluttered open, a white light above you shone into your eyes, making your eyes squint.