Pregnant wives come first• Mob! TH

Requested: yes!Summary: while Tom is working in his study his wife goes into labour, and gets very very over protective over her and Julia (their newborn)

Requested: yes!
Summary: while Tom is working in his study his wife goes into labour, and gets very very over protective over her and Julia (their newborn).
Warnings: mentions of labour, water breaking, swearing, Tom being very over protective over his girls, fluff, that should be it.
Pairing: mob!husband!tom x pregnant!wife!reader.
Word count: 1k

Your POV:
"I'd appreciate it if you could come out soon my love, you're getting uncomfortable too carry now" you chuckled, rubbing the now giant baby bump. You were about a week overdue now, so your were starting to feel some discomfort. So your husband has put you on bed rest until your baby girl comes out. Sadly Tom had been working himself to the bone lately, leaving you barely any time to spend time with him.

You fell asleep before he came back from his office and you woke up pretty much as he was leaving. He had explained he was working hard so that once you had the baby he could easily put Harrison in charge without having to do anymore paper work. So naturally you were okay with that.

You winced as you felt a pain sweep over your abdomen, before feeling your, toms, sweatpants soak up. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked under the covers notice the giant wet patch now on the bed and sweatpants.

"Holy shit!" You gasped as you realised your water broke. You hurriedly grabbed your phone and dialled toms office number, knowing he'd most likely pick up that phone.

"Holland's office" you heard Harrison speak making you chuckle.

"Hello secretary Harrison" you giggled wincing at the baby kicking.

"Hey y/n, you okay?" He chuckled, making you chuckle back, but wince as you felt what must have been another contraction sweep over you.

"I'm in labour Harrison, get Tom plea-"

"Holy crap, phone Haz phone, baby? Love? Can you hear me?" You heard Tom shout through the phone.

"Yes Tommy I can hear you" you giggled, you've known Tom for as long as you could remember, you were childhood sweethearts. So you knew that when you went into labour he'd go into overdrive.

"I overheard, you're in labour? How are the contractions? How many minutes apart are they? Is the bag packed for the hospital?" Tom blurted. You tried to take each word into account, but it was difficult since he was speaking so quickly.

"Just went into labour, contractions are sore, I think they're about three minutes apart so we should definitely leave in a minute. And yes I'm looking at the bag right now" you nodded, grunting as you tried to sit up.

"Okay baby, don't move okay, I'll be down in one minute okay!" He nodded, making you return it and mutter out a quiet 'okay'.

Toms POV:
"Okay let's see, gun, phone, poison dart inside my watch" Tom muttered, counting all the things he may need at the hospital.

"What the hell do you need a gun and a poison dart for?" Harrison scoffed, with a chuckle.

"In case other mafia leaders try to steal my baby at the hospital, disguised as nurses and doctors" Tom said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Ah, of course" Harrison chuckled, silently wishing y/n good luck for whatever this was.

"Okay, sorted, I'm gonna go have a baby" Tom nodded, a smile widening on his lips.

"Go have a baby!!" Harrison cheered.

"I'M HAVING A FUCKING BABY!"

~
"I can't believe we have a fucking baby" Tom sighed, rubbing the soreness off of his hand that you just squeezed to death. He was a fucking mafia leader, yet he actually felt the pain that you inflicted him.

"No swearing in front of the baby Thomas!" You spat, watching the baby being cleaned up in front of you two. Chucking when you heard him mutter a 'sorry'.

"Do we have a name for her?" The midwife asked, Tom looked at you hopefully, making you chuckle and nod. His smile widened again as he watched the nurse wrap her up, handing her to Tom.

"Julia Lillian Holland" he nodded, staring down at little Julia with tears welling in his eyes. "Love she's perfect, she has your nose, she hasn't opened her little eyes yet though." He sniffed, you watched Tom and your baby together, tears coating your eyelids at the magical moment being displayed in front of you.

"Here darling, mama is gonna hold you now" he nodded, bringing down your baby to your arms. You held her close to you and her eyes gently fluttered open.

"Hey baby, hi, thanks for finally coming out of me" you chuckled, tears slipping from your eyes. "You're such a gorgeous girl. Me and your daddy are gonna love you so much. So much" you choked, brining her forehead to your lips and gently kissing her head.

"And I promise you, I'm not gonna let any bad mob bosses lay a finger on you, ever, otherwise I'll kick them in the balls so hard that they won't be able to have kids of their own." You nodded.

"But me and Harrison are bad mob bosses" Tom shrugged, making you chuckle.

"Please Tommy, you cried more than me today" you scoffed, making him chuckle. You moved up on bed making room for him, letting him sit next to you. You rested your head on his shoulder, the both of you not daring too take your eyes off of your perfect baby girl.

"She's gonna make a badass mafia boss one day" Tom nodded, making your eyes widen.

"You can fuck right off of you think I'm gonna let my baby become a mafia boss, one of sam's kids can do it, my children are not joining the mafia" you scoffed, making Tom chuckle.

"I'm not gonna live forever love, we need an heir, and it'll be one of my children" he nodded, kissing your head.

"Well you're just gonna have to fucking live forever then" you shrugged.

"No swearing in front of the baby!"