This is how it goes• PP

Summary: the infinity war goes slightly different. Everyone is in wakanda, though you were in space, fighting off someone in some other universe, now it's earth 616.
Warnings: an alternative ending to infinity war, swearing, fighting, you being awesome.
Word count: 1335
You and Peter are like 24-25 in this.

Your POV:
From a distance you could see the war, people were dying left and right, both on the good side and the bad side, and now it was time for you to step in, give your friends a hand.

You had been away in another universe for a few months, leaving your father, your boyfriend and your close friends. And now was your return, to a war, when they called you, they needed you.

Your powers smashed you to the ground, the couloirs shooting out of you to the ground, knocking out near by enemies, the ground rippled with pink, white and yellow streams, everyone turning to you with smirks on their faces.

"Ohhh! You guys are so screwed now!!" You heard Bruce yell, which was weird, where was the hulk? Though wasn't he and Thor lost somewhere, that didn't matter now anyway, you had a job to do.

"Jesus shes hot" quill muttered, you dads head shot up, staring daggers into the poor man.

"That's because she's my daughter" he said, making quills eyes go wide as he tried to stutter out a sentence.

"And she's my girlfriend" Peter said, though quill wasn't as afraid of the spider boy as he was your dad.

"Well, uh, he look is that thanos?" He chuckled nervously, running off and shooting at thanos' army.

"We'll talk about you and my daughter being an 'item' after we've won this thing" tony muttered, his face shield covering him up as he blasted into the skies, Peter gulped, he had forgotten that you two were a secret.

He had missed your touch, craved it in fact, but right now he just had to make sure no one he loved would die today.

You were quick to find thanos, I mean, you couldn't miss him, he was a big purple.. man?

You fired your powers at him, knocking him off his feet, he was sent stumbling to the ground, regaining posture so he could lift his fist, the purple stone glowed, sending you flying backwards until you hit a tree.

"Where's y/n?"

"Thanos is off the radar?!"

"GUYS WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DAUGHTER"

You heard from the coms, the purple streams were right around your neck, pushing down on your wind pipe, a lack of oxygen making your body grow weaker.

"You guys can't beat me. I am, inevitable." He smirked, which you only returned, you raised your hand, your hand glowed blue, the teseract, it glowed proudly, you hit the powerful source at him, sending him tumbling backwards again.

He hit his head hard off of a pointy rock, impaling his head, you did it, you killed him, yet your body still grew weak, darkness surrounding you, until time stopped, your head tumbling to the ground. Passed out.

~
Tony found you, Peter close on his tail, Peter took you in his arms, only praying that you were okay, while tony cleaned up the mess you had proudly made.

"Please be okay baby, I can't lose you now" he choked, swinging you back to the wakandan hospital wing where the nurses would surely heal you.

This wasn't the first time you had been hurt on mission, the thing that worried Peter and Tony was that you hadn't woken up.

You were tough, and something this little wouldn't knock you out so bad, they thought maybe something had happened back on a different planet, but they couldn't tell what yet, since you weren't awake, but they would find out.

~
Your eyes fluttered open eventually, your body weak, tired, and the thing that no one knew, beaten under your clothes, and under that, pregnant...

"Y/n fuck, Mr stark!! She's awake!" Peter stuttered, rushing over to your side and holding your hand.

"Are you okay baby? You need anything? Water? Food? Anything?" He asked, making you chuckle at his urge to be at your assistance.

"I'm fine" you nodded, but he knew you were lying, you had both been dating for over a year in secret now.

"That. Is. A. Lie." Your dad said as he walked into a room, with a lab coat on, his glasses pushed all the way up his nose.

"What. Do. You. Mean." You mocked, chuckling slightly, but your dad nor Peter did not find anything funny.

"Sweetheart, you never pass out from something like that, what happened?" Peter asked, you bit your lip, it wouldn't hurt to tell them that you had been beaten badly on another planet, making you weaker, though you knew that your 2 month baby was also a part of why you passed out, and thankfully you weren't even showing yet, well, not a lot at least.

"When I was on earth 784, I met an alternative version of you guys, dad your name was Robert, Peter your name was Arvin Russell, arvin was an aggressive guy, he had a Texan accent and just lost his sister, and he was distressed so I went to go and help him, but he got scared of my 'witch' like ability and almost beat me into hospital." You admitted, both of their eyes in shock.

"I went into hiding after that and once I was better I got a distress call from you guys, though I wasn't fully healed I came as soon as I could, and I guess I was still too weak to keep conscious" you shrugged, fiddling with your hospital gown.

"But you know i'd never do that right?"peter said, tears welling in his eyes, you smiled warmly and held his hand, nodding softly so he knew you weren't scared of him.

"Maybe that had something to do with it, around 40% sure, but the other 60%.." your dad nodded, looking down at the clip board and sighing, Peter moved his gaze to him, worried.

"What? S-she's okay right?" He asked, squeezing your hand tightly, very tightly.

"Yes she is, but someone who is two and a half months pregnant should not be on the field" he said, moving his gaze from you and Peter. "I'm not disappointed y/n, but I'll leave you two to talk about it" he said before leaving the room, you were shocked, your dad wasn't mad?

You turned to Peter, his eyes were wide, staring at your stomach, his mouth agape, still clearly processing the news.

"Pete I'm so sor-"

"I'm gonna be a dad?" He interrupted, still staring at my stomach, you nodded and mumbled/ choked a quiet 'yes'.

"A-and you're gonna be a mom?" He whispered, finally moving his gaze up to you, which you nodded in reply.

"I-I'm Gonna be a dad, there's a little baby I-inside you!! That's mine! That's yours! That's ours! Oh my god!!" He said excitedly, jumping off the bed.

"You're not mad?" You choked, wiping away tears that slipped.

"No no no angel, fuck" he shook his head, walking over and cupping both your cheeks and kissing your lips. "I'm not mad peaches, fuck, I'm so happy, we are gonna be parents! Your gonna be a mommy and I'm gonna be a daddy!" He shouted, though no one was there to hear it.

He walked over to the door and opened it, the team waiting anxiously outside. "I'm gonna be a dad! Y/n's Gonna be a mom! WE ARE GONNA BE PARENTS!" He said excitedly, the team smiled brightly hugging Peter tightly, which you laughed when you saw him tumble to the floor from excitement.

"Y/n I call dibs on godfather!" Steve shouted, making Thor stomp his feet.

"Nooo you can't just call it!" He whined.

"I call godmother!" Wanda shouted, making nat also stomp her feet.

"WHAT NO!"