What i want i get• Mob TH

Summary: your a stripper at well, one of London's most prestigious strip clubs, and your boss walks in on you practicing a new routine.
Warnings: swearing, stripper!reader, fluff, suggestive themes.
Word count: 1240
Let me just say I have no idea what it's like to be a stripper so all of my stripper povs could be very wrong...

Your POV:
My hips swayed gently to the slower track of Havana, my fingers teasing the clothing on my body as I practiced my new routine for the club.

Being a stripper wasn't as difficult and as horrible as one would think. You'd even be surprised to hear that most of us have only been verbally harassed , and even when that happened they would be thrown out of the club, basically we were perfectly safe while we did the thing we loved, earning very good money.

Yes some of us removed all clothes, some removed clothes down to their panties and some didn't remove any, we did what we were comfortable to do.

Usually the evening went a little like this:

First the ladies who wanted to strip nothing would go, starting the night by teasing the men in the audience, after they would preform then the 'half strippers' would come on, stripping down to their bra and panties and finally the last ladies of the night would end the performance by stripping off their bra's as well.

I continued to test the waters of my new dance, without stripping of my clothing as I would do that another night for my performance, whom I was one of the ladies who ended the show.

The song came to an end now, leaving my arms above my head to finish. I sighed a heavy breath as I brought my arms down, satisfied with my experimental dance for now, I'd practise again after my performance later.

The sound of slow clapping brought my attention away from the mirror in front of me, there standing a tall man, a suit restraining his muscles beneath it, his hair yelled back neatly, except for the small curl that stray on his forehead, his eyes brown and deep, his nose clearly broken a million times and his thin lips curled into a devilish smirk.

"You're not actually allowed in here sir" I breathed out, still slightly out of breath.

"I'm allowed anywhere I like darling" he nodded, my heart silently doing a backflip because of the nickname, but my eyebrows furrowed, how was he allowed anywhere?

He must have noticed my silent question, answering my question. "I'm the boss love, I own this place, I own the london Holland Mob" he listed, making my eyes widen, notorious mob boss, Tom Holland, was standing right in front of me, fuck.

"So how much will it be to have you for the night huh?" He asked, taking out his wallet, making me scoff, he was not trying to buy me.

"This isn't some kind of prostitution place mr Holland, you can't have me just like that" I scoffed, walking over to my bag that lay next to the mirror, grabbing my water bottle.

"But I want you" he said lowly, making me arch an eyebrow, taking a drink of my water.

"That doesn't matter sir, you can't buy me" I nodded,  but it didn't phase him, instead his smirk only grew.

"Oh sweetheart, you don't know it, but what I want.. I get" he said, stepping closer to me, I couldn't deny he was extremely attractive, and on a normal night out of course he would be a good hook up, but, he was not going to win me this way.

"Well, sorry sweetheart, but you don't get me, now if you'll excuse me, I have a performance to do" I nodded, stepping aside the man, not daring to give him a second glance as I walked backstage.

Toms POV:
Tom was intrigued, he was a player, got girls begging on their knees for them to sleep with him, but for the first time ever, he has been rejected.

The girl that had intrigued him walked past him without a second glance, her perfume filling his smell, his eyes closing as he inhaled her scent, his head turning to the side, he didn't look at her, his jaw was clenched, he let out some what of a growl before turning around and following her, except he would go to the audience, because like she said, she had a performance to do.

He made his way through the audience, finding his seat with his mates and two brothers that accompanied him tonight.

"Any luck mate?" Harrison asked, knowing that Tom had planned to hit up some stripper back stage, thought what he didn't know was his plan was bigger now.

"No, she didn't want me" Tom admitted easily, Harrison was shocked, this was toms first rejection, and he was handling it too well.

"And she's about to come onto the stage" Tom finished, sitting back and rubbing his invisible beard, the speakers revealing your fake name while you walked onto the stage, hand ready on the pole to begin your dance.

"Y/n?!" Harrison whisper shouted, catching the attention of Tom again, Harrison's eyes were wide, and toms eyebrows were furrowed.

"The girl on the stage?" Tom said, though it was more of a question, pointing his finger at the girl who had begun her slow dance.

"Yes, that's y/n l/n, fucking hell, you're lucky you only got a rejection" Harrison scoffed, running a hand through his golden locks as he turned to look at you on the stage, your attentions was on them, a smirk gracing your red lips.

"What do you mean mate?" Tom asked, also turning his head towards your smirking figure that danced gracefully around the pole, while he lifted his glass of whiskey to his lips.

"She's fire man, she literally killed a guy who hit on her once, he was in the audience and gave her a sloppy kiss on the ankle when she was by him, after her shift she killed him in the back alley" Harrison explained in a whisper, careful not to get any attention.

"So? Just one guy" Tom shrugged, sipping back the rest of his beverage.

"No, not just one guy, she's killed three men, and seriously injured 6, they were lucky to be alive, and some of them only hit on her" Harrison explained.

"Shouldn't she be in jail?" Tom asked, finally understanding why he was lucky now, though the fact her shift wasn't over scared him a little bit.

"Totally, but she's a little minx" Harrison shrugged, leaning back once again, toms eyes wavered, as he let them wander to you, you had now stripped down to your bra and panties, swaying your hips to the music.

Your smirk came back to your lips once you noticed toms change in mood, you knew he knew. The song was coming to a close now, and your last item was your bra, you removed it teasingly to the beat, but there was something different in your performance tonight, your bra didn't land on the stage.

Instead you threw it at Tom, shocking him to say the least, his eyebrows furrowed at you, as you winked and walked off the stage, but when he looked down he saw a note.

(Your number)
If your brave enough, sweetheart xo