Gone• PP

Summary: thanos has erased half of the universe

Summary: thanos has erased half of the universe.. but in this tale, it goes a little differently...
Warnings: I don't want to give anything away.. but angst and fluff.
Pairing: Peter Parker x reader
Word count: 1.3k

Your pov:
"What just happened?" You groaned, picking yourself up from the ground. You wiped the pace mud off of your suit and stood next to your boyfriend Peter.

"Thanos got the time stone" Peter mumbled, running a hand through his Prince Charming, wavy, silky hair, snap out of it y/n, it's the end of the world here, you thought to yourself.

"What the hell happened strange?" Tony asked, fixing himself up before he stumbled to stand.

"I had to Tony, you don't understand yet, but I had to" strange nodded, making you and Peter look at each other with furrowed eyebrows.

~
A little while later you all sat together, coming up with some kind of way for you to get back home safely, while strange sat silently. The thundering noise interrupted quill, and then a nauseating feeling washed over you.

"Guys.. I don't feel too good.." you heard drax say, he stood up and the rest of you followed, making sure he was okay. Before he lifted his hands, showing you all his disintegrating hands. "Oh no" he said, before he disappeared. Your eyes were filled with tears as you held onto peters hands for dear life.

One by one five others disappeared, including strange, you felt sick to your stomach, you never took it easy when people died, or in this case disintegrated.

"Peter, I feel sick" you whispered, your jaw felt tight as you the need to throw up, and your body wanted to shake.

"You're alright, you wanna lie down?" He asked, you didn't want to answer, your jaw felt too tight, so instead you shook your head as tears fell from your eyes and down your cheeks. You didn't want to admit defeat. That was until you felt your legs buckle and you fell forward, though thankfully Peter caught you, and helped you down.

"Fuck, baby, what's going on?" He asked, poor boy is in an Egyptian river, Peter was in denial, he couldn't let her go, not now.

"Pete I'm scared, I think I'm next" you whimpered, using all of your strength to even utter those words. You clutched just hand in yours and brought it to your cheek, to just feel him on more time, he got the hint and leant down bringing his lips to yours.

He pushed his tongue in gently, not wanting to make you feel any worse, but to bring you comfort as he gently deepened your kiss, before he broke it, letting his tears slip down the apple of his cheeks.

"You're alright my love, just a stomach bug from this weird planet yeah? When we get home we are gonna go on that Paris trip remember" he choked, using his thumb to wipe the tears that were on your cheeks.

"I love you love bug" you smiled, Tony was trying hard not to cry as he saw the two kids he had been mentoring love each other lay in each other's arms as one was dying. "My peter parker" you choked, placing your shaking hand on his.

"Please don't go" he cried, feeling your hands going slightly cold. "I love you so much y/n, please, I'm right here" he whispered, he could hear the wind slowly blow away the ashes that began to come from your feet, but he didn't dare to look.

"I'll see you again someday" you whispered, "goodbye love bug" you whispered, before your eyes fluttered shut.

"I'll get you back, I promise" Peter whispered back, before you had finally disintegrated in his arms, leaving nothing but your ashes behind. His eyes glossed over until he saw nothing but his mentor above him.

He looked up at Tony with his eyes watery, "please mr stark, we gotta get her back" Peter choked, his mentor said nothing, just giving him a small nod, he didn't want to give him too much hope...

~

Peters POV:
"Alright banner, you're bringing them back, and putting back the stones, nothing else" Tony nodded.

5 years later the remains of the avengers found the solution, they needed all the stones again, and they could get them through time travel, it seemed like a stupid idea at first, until Tony cracked it.

"Yeah, I got it" Bruce breathed. "Everyone ready?" He asked with a groan, the stones were aching on his skin, scanning the room to see everyone behind some sort of shield.

Peter had ,somewhat, grown up, he hadn't been as happy as he used to be with you, making him realise that without you life actually sucked without you. He needed you so bad.

"Please bruce, please bring them back" Peter nodded, making Tony pat him on the back sympathetically before he nodded at banner.

"Bring them back and put the stones back" he mumbled, before he snapped his fingers. The whole room glowed brightly, forcing the avengers to shield their eyes.

"Did it work?" Clint asked, glancing around the room when the light had gone back to normal. The avengers looked around as well, sighing as there was no way to tell at the moment, until..

*ring ring*

*buzz buzz*

Two phones went off, one was ringing on the table, and the other was buzzing in someone's pocket. Peter could feel it vibrating against his skin. Peter looked at Tony, pulling the phone out of his pocket, silently asking his mentor to look for him. He looked at his eyes and Tony just nodded, making Peter choke.

He turned the phone around, seeing the picture Peter first took of the two of you, you were kissing his cheek while he pulled a pouty face to the camera. And your name on the top y/n ❤️

"Hello?" He gulped, terrified that this was a prank or something. Until he heard you.

"Turn around baby" he heard you whisper, his tears fell from his eyes as he slowly turned around, there you were, standing in front of a magic portal, conjured by strange.

He dropped his phone, letting it clutter onto the ground and stormed over to you, you sighed happily and turned off your phone, opening you arms for him, expecting a hug, only that wasn't the case.

You felt his lips smash onto yours, and you instantly kissed back, his hands covered both of your cheeks as he instantly deepened the kiss, desperate to hold you again. But now he just wanted to see you, he broke the kiss, not before smothering your face in kisses.

He cupped your cheeks in his hands and just looked at you, you let out a small laugh and smiled at him. Making him smile too. "Hey love bug" you smiled, tilting your head slightly.

"I love you." He whispered. "Fuck, I love you. I love, you I love you" he praised, you returned it obviously, he hadn't changed much since you left, but you expected him to since strange said you had been gone for 5 years.

"Guess I missed the Paris trip huh?" You joked, making Peter chuckle and shake his head.

"I never went baby, I was waiting to go with you someday" he whispered, your eyes brimmed with tears again, "we can go whenever you like"

"But what if I never came back? You never would have got to go" you whispered.

"There is no what if anymore, because you're here, aren't you, and I think reconnecting in Paris sounds like a date, don't you?" Peter smiled, taking your hands in his.

"Sounds like a date" though now there was a 5 year gap, you couldn't change the love you had for each other, he was the love of your life, and you were his.