Highschool bully part 1 (AU)• idk TH

Summary: you love school, it's not weird, you find something in every subject to love. But all of that didn't exactly get you a place with the cool kids. In fact the biggest bully in the school was the one to pick on you.
Warnings: angst, fluff, bullying, swearing
Word count: 1574

Your POV:
I pulled up my skirt and flattened it down, pulling my hair into a quick messy bun, I already knew I was gonna be late to school. My mum had to leave early for work this morning and my alarm clock didn't go off. Last thing, I put on my glasses and placed in my headphones, my familiar bop coming on "loser like me" I used to watch glee when I was younger and always related to this song, which is why I enjoyed it.

See at school I'm not very popular, I only really have one good friend, Zendaya, and I'm so grateful to have her. We are known as the school nerds, well me more than her. I've always been one step ahead of my classes, and I actually really enjoy them. Maths, is super easy, since my dad is a maths teacher, not at my school, but he's always been passionate in sharing his passion with me. English is a breeze, I love to write, writing stories, reading poems, it's almost like a free period. Art is brilliant, I love to draw and design, which lets me explore new aspects. Music, I get lost in the sound of music, it always puts a smile on my face. Physics, it's just maths in science! Bonus! Chemistry, mixing things is always fun, but it has aspects of maths in it too which is super fun. History, I love history, it's so fascinating, learning how different times were before tech and such, it was simpler, reading was considered cool. I mean don't get me wrong, I still think it's cool, but not anyone else at my school.

Especially Tom Holland and his gang. They hate books, the amount of books they owe me is unreal. That's why I don't bring them too school anymore, if my mum has to buy anymore books she'll end up broke. They've done anything you can imagine to my books, throwing them in the toilets, throwing them in the bin, burning them, ripping the pages out.

Well, I have to hand it to Tom, he doesn't give me the misery of letting me watch the destruction of my books, he saves it for when he gets home.

The annoying thing about Tom is that, surprise surprise, he is extremely hot, he's a handsome guy, but he is a dick, he's known as 'my' bully, pushes me into lockers, taking my glasses, taking my books, stealing my jotters and pencils, we don't get on. I used to have a major crush on the guy, in fact, we used to be best friends, but ever since we got to high school he met Jacob and became extremely popular, all the girls praising the ground he walked on. He was the schools 'hottie' rolling my eyes.

Then I was considered not to be cool enough for him to hang out with, so instead he bullied me, which made it a lot easier to hate him back.

Anyway, here comes a long day of bullying again, there are the doors, all I gotta do is walk in them an it starts.

Why don't I just go to the teacher? Or my parents? Well simply because I tried the teacher, that only made it worse. And both of our parents are best friends, I couldn't do that to them.

I took a deep breath and adjusted my bag on my back and walking up the steps opening the building door. Chaos.

I walked down the halls, there was the group of PDA couples making out, the athletes flexing their 'abs', the cheerleaders gossiping, the stoners stinking of god knows what and lastly, Tom and the gang. And of course they were stood right next to my locker.

Toms head raised to look at me, a smirk curling on his lips before nibbling at it gently. I rolled my eyes and walked to my locker, twisting the lock to get the combination right and opening it.

I shoved my bag in there and took out my chemistry book, jotter and pencil. I shut the door and to my dismay, there he was. He leaned his elbow up against the lockers, leaning head on his arm.

I put my hand on my heart, "but creepy Tom" I said. His smirk only grew and he licked his lips. His eyes flickering over me. "Couldn't resist it love" he smirked. Jacob came over and patted his shoulder, "we're away to class mate, see ya" he chuckled, Tom returned it and nodded.

"Okay one, don't call me love and two, shouldn't you be joining your minions?" I scoffed, turning around to walk to class. "Awe come on sweetheart you know I'd rather spend time with you" he said sarcastically.

"Sweethearts worse Thomas. Now what do you want? I really can't be assed with your bullshit today" I smiled sarcastically.

"Well angel.." he started before I cute him off. "No nicknames" I said sternly. He rolled his eyes and stopped me in the middle of the hall.

"As I was saying darling, I need a tutor" he finished. I burst out laughing, squeezing my eyes shut, no way was I about to tutor this boy. I rolled my eyes still laughing and turned to start walking again, but he caught up. "What? And you think I'm gonna tutor you?" I scoffed.

"Believe me, I don't want you tutoring me, I'd rather it be any other girl" he started. "What, so you can stop whatever it is you're working on and then fuck her?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes again. "Yes actually, but our mums have already set it up, I'll see you at 7 babe, wear something sexy" he winked before jogging off. I sighed and mentally face palmed myself.

I pulled out my phone and dialling my mums number. She picked up eventually after 4 rings. "Mum, I love you with all my heart but what. The. Fuck." I whispered.

She giggled slightly. "I know, you both hate each other, but me and Nikki thought it would be a good idea! You two can maybe get back to how you used to be!" She hoped. I sighed, my heart aching slightly.

"Mum that's not gonna happen, and you know that, he is a bully, like those classical bully's you get in the movies" I sighed.

"But don't the bully and nerd get together in the end?" She asked. "Sadly this isn't the movies mum, I'll see you later, have a good day at work, I love you" I smiled.

"Alright sweetie, I love you!" She said before hanging up. This is gonna be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"No no no! You're meant to to have it x squared equals 8 squared plus 17 squared. It's so simple, it's not rocket science" I sighed pointing out the obvious for the tenth time today.

"But how the hell do you do 17 squared?!" He shrieked. I picked up the calculator and threw it at him. "By using that!" I face palmed as he let out a quiet "ohhhhhh" realisation hitting him like a bus. I really hope he's at least embarrassed.

"Well, we've been at this for an hour, and I am starving" he sighed climbing off the bed and stretching. "You want anything?" He asked. I shook my head and drunk water from my bag. Which was the worst decision I ever made. I realised that as he tipped the bottle so it would drip down my shirt.

"Fuck sake" I mumbled. Wiping the water off my chin. I looked up at Tom and my eyes wavered a bit. I just decided to go home, I really didn't have the energetic today, so I started to pack my things up.

"Where you going?" He asked, eyebrows furrowing. "You did good today, but I'm going home" I gave him a tight lipped smile.

"Was it because of the water thing? Because come on, I've done so much worse" he chuckled following my to the door. I sighed and turned around when we reached the door.

"That's the point Tom." I started opening the door. "You've done so much worse" I finished, not giving him a chance to protest as I shut the door.

I tried so hard to not let this stuff get to me, hold a smile on my face all day, making jokes about it with Z, anything to brighten the mood, find sunshine in the dark clouds, find a reason to justify why the glass was half full. But sometimes I really couldn't hold it in. So it was days like these where I walked home crying.

Overwhelmed.

Might I just say, bullying is so uncool, I'm not saying any of you do it, but everyone of us can admit we've picked on someone, or talked about someone behind their backs, I have, I'll admit. But you have to paint the bigger picture, you don't know what they're going through, you could be making someone's life so much worse without even knowing.. please give bullying awareness, it causes thousands of deaths every year. It shouldn't. ~ H