Stark is down! • PP

Summary: hydra took over Peter's brain.
Warnings: swearing, angst, near death, fluff? Reader gets shot.
Pairing: stark!reader x Peter Parker
Word count: 0.9k

Your pov:
"Peter?! Peter oh my god, you're okay" you cried, taking Peter in your arms and the both of you collapsed to the ground. He had his head tucked into your neck and you both cried for a minute.

Peter had been captured by hydra, finally rescued today, he came in, bruised and limping. You weren't allowed to go and save him either, your dad thought it would be too much.

"You're okay now baby, you're home"

~
That was three months ago, now you had a mission and it was time to-

"Suit up!" Tony yelled, and before you knew it you climbed into the quinjet.

The flight was silent, and Peter kept stretching his neck.

"You okay baby?" You asked, he turned to you and nodded his head.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine princess, I just have a small headache." He smiled.

~
"Shit Peter where are you! I need you on my six!" You yelled into the comms. But you stopped in your tracks when you felt a piercing in your right abdomen.

"Fuck. That hurt" you muttered, before collapsing to the groaned, clutching on your wound.

"Y/n?! Y/n talk to us! What happened?!" Sam yelled into the comms. You took a deep breath and spoke back.

"I got shot! Fuck, dad help!" You cried, feeling the blood seeping through your fingers.

"Hold on kid, I've got your location, I'll be there in 3 minutes tops!" You heard your dad say into the comms.

Your breath hitched as you heard a twig snapped behind you, you turned to the sound and saw Peter standing above you.

"Thank god, Pete, help me. Please. It hurts so bad" you whimpered, but Peter just stood there. Darkness filled his eyes.

"Baby?" You choked, feeling your eyes water. What's going on? Your eyes widened when you saw him lift a gun to you. Did he shoot you?

"Pete no!!" You yelled, rolling away from him, before you heard a thud next to you and Peter was unconscious.

"Get y/n on the jet, keep Parker as far away as possible, get to the compound now!" Your dad yelled.

~
"Y/n, we need you." Your dad said, your eyes widened and wavered as tears coated them. It had been months since you'd seen Peter. You had healed up relatively quickly but Peter, Peter was chained up in another room and still determined to kill you.

It was hard hitting, the love of your life wanting to kill you and you couldn't see him until it was over. And now after about two months you were about to see him for the first time.

"What? Why?" You asked, feeling your heart start to palpitate.

"We've tried everything. We think the only way he'll come out is you."
~
He was chained to a wall. A prisoner. His wrists were bruised, probably from trying to break free, yet with no avail. They had you stand in the room, far away from him at first, to see if any strength could aggravate him out of the chains. But they were too strong.

It was hard to see him, all you could see from afar was rage. You gulped before walking forward, closer to him, he couldn't touch you, only you could touch him, and the avengers were just behind the window and door.

"Pete." You whispered, as you got closer.

"Kill her" he whispered to himself. Which made your heart clench. But then you looked in his eyes. The pupils were displayed fully, but as you got closer you could see the brown fighting to push it back.

"Baby please. Please come back to me." You begged getting on your knees and sitting in front of him.

"I love you so so much Peter, I can't do this without you. Just come back to me" you sniffed, feeling tears coating your eyes. But you could see the brown in his eyes fighting back stronger.

"Come on man. Don't make me give you the true loves kiss. We ain't in no fairy tale" you chuckled, sucking in a tight breath. But it seemed to have worked slightly, as the brown was fighting back even more.

"Fucks sake" you mumbled before leaning in, letting your eyes flutter shut and smashing your lips together. You could only imagine what your dad was thinking of fucking course. See if this works I'm going to fucking kill that kid.

But your heart fluttered when you felt his lips kiss back. You pulled back and saw Peter. His eyes flicked between your lips and eyes, but his began to waver and tear up.

"Thank god." He choked. His lips began to wobble slightly and sobs escaped them. You got closer to him, wrapping your arms around him tightly.

"It's okay, you're back now baby, you're back" you cooed, running your fingers through his brown curls.

"No princess, it's not okay, I thought I killed you. I thought I lost you" he cried. You chuckled slightly and kissed his forehead.

"It's gonna take a lot to kill me my love, I promise it's okay, I'm just glad your back" you smiled. "Now kiss me again" you giggled, he returned it and leaned in to kiss you again. His lips were slightly chapped, but soft non the less.

"I need these chains off of me now, it's been too long" he complained. You chuckled and nodded.

"Dad! Get these chains off of him would you?"

Cheers! To true love😂