Dragon slayer?• TH (harry potter au)

Summary: you couldn't bare to leave your boyfriend with the dragon before at least seeing him again. You were scared for him.
Warnings: swearing, mentions of death, fluff, that should be it, oh, Tom goes too fight a dragon.
Pairing: wizard! Tom x witch! Reader
Word count: 0.8k

Toms pov:
"And for you mister Holland" Crouch nodded, holding the bag closer to Tom. Tom gulped and reached his hand into the bag. He winced as he felt the hot spikes of the smaller dragon. He picked it up out of the bag, wincing again as he knew he had chosen the worst one.

"Ah, the Hungarian horn tail" Crouch said warily, Tom gulped and looked up at the man, remembering the name of the dragon he was too fight before putting it back into the bag, the others copying.

"First trial starts in 10 minutes" crouch said finally before exiting the tent, leaving the tri wizard tournament contestants too themselves, until..

"Tom? Thomas" they heard you whisper from behind them, Tom turned around and saw your head peeking out from behind on of the tent flaps, smiling at your nervous, adorable self.

"Come in love" he nodded, waving you over, the other champions didn't seem too mind at all. You hesitantly walked over too your handsome boyfriend dressed in red and yellow, the number 06 on his back.

"Tommy I'm scared for you, you're about to fight a fucking dragon, why the hell did you sign up!" You scolded, hitting him on the chest 3 times.

"Ow baby, jeez. I think I'm more scared of you than I am the fucking dragon" he chuckled making a smile finally appear on your lips.

"There she is, my beautiful girl, come here" he smiled, pulling you in and hugging you tightly. You reciprocated, but you really didn't want too let go. Until you heard the flashing of a camera and the excessive noise of a sharp quill.

"Ah, young love, how... tragic" you heard the obnoxious Rita Skeeter speak. "Tom Holland fights manic dragon, all while fighting too see his one true love after the fight is won... but who will win?" She spoke too the quill, her mentioning the idea of Tom dying made your eyes waver as you looked too the ground

"Hey! This tent is only for champions, significant others and friends, you have too leave" you heard krum say, you were too busy looking at the ground too hear anything that happened next.

"Hey, look at me darling" Tom nodded, bringing his finger too your chin and tilting it up so you could meet each other's eyes. The new silence in the tent was almost deafening. You let your eyes skin the room and readied that you guys were now alone.

"I'm gonna be okay, you got any last minute tips?" He joked, yet you genuinely thought about it for a second.

"Are you allowed your broom? Your damn good on that, could be useful" you shrugged, Tom sighed and shook his head.

"There's no rule against having your broom, but you have to enter with only your wand" he sighed, your eyes lightened as you got an idea.

"Okay, you can get your broom with your wand, just say 'accio nimbus 3000' and flick your wand too the sky, it'll come too you" you nodded, Tom returned it and gave you a small nervous smile.

"Thanks baby, I can always count on your knowledge" he smiled, pulling on your Ravenclaw scarf that was sat over his gryffindor hoody.

"I love you so much Tommy" you sniffed, feeling tears coat the surface of your eyes.

"I love you too darling, don't cry alright, I promise you I'll be okay" he promised for the millionth time, pulling your body close too his. You looked up at his eyes, yet the next moment they were closed as Tom brought you closer and smashed his lips onto yours.

The kiss was almost made salty thanks too your tears, but neither of you really cared. Though you both believed he would be okay, there was a part of you that was scared that he wouldn't be.

He broke the kiss when he heard Dumbledore shout his name from outside, claiming that he was the next to walk out of the tent. He rested his forehead on yours and pecked your lips once more.

"I'll see you soon, I better see you out there cheering me on" he smirked, sending you a wink. You giggled and wiped your tears, blowing him a kiss. He caught it and kissed his hand before he watched you leave the tent.

"Will Thomas Stanley Holland please enter the dragons den!" He heard Dumbledore shout. He puffed out a breath and tilted his neck too both sides, hyping himself up.

"Let's do it"

Shite ending once again.. sorry!