Well shit...• TH (au)

Summary: part 2, Mr Holland wants to see you after class...
Warnings: swearing, little pinch of angst, mentions of smut, fluff? It's gonna be a rollercoaster.
Pairing: teacher!enemy!Tom x student!enemy!reader.
Word count: 1.3k

Your pov:
The minutes felt like hours, before finally the class had come to an end. Your body filled with dread, and your heart drumming with adrenaline as the class emptied. Until finally, only it were you and him.

"Didn't think this was how we'd meet again ms L/n" he spat, his words filled with venom as his eyes shot daggers at you.

"Neither did I, sir" you gulped, feeling a lump in your throat.

"Well, I think it's responsible of us to forget that night and not to let anybody know" he nodded, before turning around and looking at the files left on his desk.

You stood there, unsure of what to do, was the conversation over?

"Anything else I can help you with ms L/n?" He spat, turning around to face you. When you shook your head he sighed. "Then you should be on your way. I'll see you tomorrow" he nodded, before his back was facing you once again.

You sucked in a breath before turning and leaving his room.

~
It was like this for months. And now Mr Holland just got on your nerves. He was so fucking hot but he was a total asshole, he would always call you out every chance he got. Most of the time you were able to play it off and answer back, but those some times he got you was the best part of his day.

His lips would curl into a devilish smirk and his eyes would darken slightly. He was getting on your nerves.

"Ok miss L/n tell me, when the pharaohs passed away what would then happen to their partners?" Professor Holland asked, you glared your eyes at him and sucked a breath before answering.

"Their partners were mummified so they could join the afterlife with them sir" you nodded, he smirked and returned your nod before asking another question.

"Ok, give me three examples of animals that would be mummified" he nodded, leaning against his desk, his arms almost bulging out of his dress shirt that was tucked into his trousers. His hair was messy today, curls all over the place, his eyes dark and endeari-

"Miss L/n?" He interrupted your thoughts, making your face burn a bright red.

"Um, cats?" You guessed, you didn't know this was part of your study.

"Uh huh, what else?" He encouraged, he knew he had you cornered.

"I don't know sir" you sighed, feeling your whole body shiver at his next words.

"I didn't think so. Come to my office after school hours miss L/n, we need to have a chat about your grades."

~
"Why does mr Holland always call you out? I mean it's just weird!" Your friend Grace whisper-yelled in the hall. You wished you could tell her everything, but like mr Holland said, it was the responsible thing to do.

"I don't know Grace. Maybe I'll ask him when I'm inside" you sighed, feeling yourself shrink smaller and smaller as you closed in on mr Holland's office. The end of the day came quicker than you had expected, especially with all the dread that had been filling your body all day.

"Well good luck y/n, give him hell" she smiled, leaving you alone next to mr Holland's door. You watched her walk away and felt your heart begin t race.

You lifted your hand up to the door and gave it three knocks, and then you heard him.

"Come in Y/n" he called, making your heart hammer against your chest as you opened the door, his office was dark, his whole left wall was a book shelf and he had a maroon sofa beside it. His desk wasn't any lighter, dark oak and it had a small read lamp lighting up almost the entire office. His chair of course sat behind his desk, and the interrogation chair, that in moments you would sit on, was on the other side.

"Take a seat" he nodded towards the seat. You gulped and sat on the leather chair. You already knew that your skin, that showed from your small skirt, would stick to it in a matter of minutes.

"Miss L/n, I think it's fair to say that you've not been doing as well in class as you used to" he started, shutting the book, his bookmark sticking out from its pages.

"Well you're only picking on me so.." you muttered underneath your breath.

"Sorry?" He scoffed, maybe he didn't hear you.

"And as for your outfits lately. Miss l/n, are you familiar with the dress code? You cannot wear skirts that short" he emphasised as he stood from his chair. Slowly making his way over to you.

"Sorry sir," you said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear this time.

"And as for always picking on you miss L/n" oh, guess he did hear you. "It's because you infuriate me" he said lowly, leaning down on the chair you sat in, you tried to keep your posture, but your breaths fell short.

"But I don't do anything wrong sir, I don't even speak to you, other than when I answer your questions." You whispered, turning your face to his, seeing that your faces were just mere inches apart.

"That's just it, you don't talk to me!" He sighed, standing up straight now, and wiping his hand on his face.

"I thought that was what you wanted!" You said with more confidence, standing from your seat to face him properly.

"So did I!!" He said, his voice raising slightly. "So did I, y/n" he said quieter.

"But god, I just can't keep away from you." He sighed, walking closer to you again. "You tempt me darling, I can't help myself" he sighed, you rubbed your thighs together, feeling tension between your thighs.

"You can't date a student, you know" you said, a small smirk on your lips, he noticed this and returned your smirk.

"Why did you leave that morning, darling?" He asked. There was no longer any space between you, you could hear every breath he took, every beat in his heart.

"I didn't think I was ready" you admitted, feeling your stomach sink.

"And what about now?" He whispered, feeling his lips just brush your lips, your eyes closed on their own accord.

"Fuck it" you whispered, but before you could connect your lips again, there was a harsh knock on the door. Your bodies instinctively jumped apart.

Tom sighed and told the person from the other side of the door to come in.

"Mr Osterfield" Tom nodded as mr Osterfield walked in.

"I should get going" you nodded, standing up and taking a deep breath, leaving the room, this was gonna be a long night.

Tom's pov
"That's not?" Harrison asked, pointing his thumb to the door you just walked out of.

"Maybe" Tom admitted. Harrison's lips parted and his jaw slacked, a silent scream echoed toms office.

"No way!! That's her!? The student you banged and then she left you and then you saw her in your class and went oh fuck!" Harrison practically squealed.

"Shhh! Jeez mate, say it louder, let the whole university know why don't you?" Tom cringed.

"Sorry, shit. What happened in here?" Harrison asked. Tom scratched the back of his neck in guilt and Harrison's jaw slacked again. "You guys fucked?!?" He questioned.

"No! No mate. But I mean if you didn't knock on the door then maybe we would have!" Tom chuckled.

"What are you gonna do about it? I mean you can't date a student." Harrison sighed.

"I know, everything about it is so wrong. But she makes everything about it so fucking right."

P.s sorry this is taking so long! I'll be back in the game asap I promise!