Queen's rule the throne •Mob!Tom

Summary: you are an infamous mob Queen. You empower the L/n mob, though your name is undercover, not many people actually know about you, this keeps you safe, however when people find out who they are messing with at the bar they usually cower in fear, that is until you meet a brown eyed boy that goes by the name "Holland"
Warnings: angst, gore, swearing, maybe a bit of fluff, y/n is a total badass!!
Word count: 2085

Your POV:
It was a Saturday night and so I decided to head out to my usual club to buy myself a few drinks, not stupid amounts obviously, because I had work tomorrow. See I am a mob queen, everyone in the mob fears my name, but only few people know what I actually look like, which I very much enjoy since now that I'm out in the public I get to see my enemy's reactions when they figure out who I am, they go from cocky to nearly crying in fear.

I arrived at the club and immediately was hit in the face by the smell of alcohol and weed. I walked over to the bar and ordered my usual, one of the men at the bar was eyeing me up so I uncovered my sleeved shoulder which showed him my tattoo. See the rulers of my family's mob have always been female, since my great great and so on till about 1813 decided she only wanted female leaders on the mob throne, we took it seriously. Each and every one of us got the same tattoo as soon as we turned 18, it was a small Queen's crown with our last name written underneath it in cursive. It symbolised who we were, everyone knew this sign. So as soon as he saw it his eyes grew wide and he turned around.

Once my drink was finally in my grasp I took a sip, the burning liquid flowing down my throat. After I finished my second drink I decided it was time to head home. I payed and tipped the barmen (just because I'm a mob queen doesn't make me an asshole). I got outside when I felt a grasp on my wrist and the next thing I knew, I was out cold.
-~-~-~-

Finally I woke up, my eyes fluttering open, a groan leaving my lips as my eyes squinted at the bright light that was shining down from above me. It was cold, and my dress wasn't covering much of my legs. I was knocked out of my thoughts from a loud crash of the door slamming open and shut. Footsteps coming closer and closer. All of a sudden I was face to face with a tall man, black hair, with slight stubble on his chin, blue eyes piercing into mine. He grabbed my jaw and lifted it up roughly and spoke roughly to me "who the fuck are you, and why were you in Mr Holland's club?"

I laughed, this bitch doesn't know who I am, he spoke again "fucking answer me, what the hell is so funny huh, you've got a good chance of dying very very soon, so speak, up." I looked him dead in the eye until we were interrupted by the door opening and closing again, and a mystery london accented voice came "alright Mr Tyson that's enough I'll take it from here", the man scoffed and moved out of my way and walked out the door. I looked up at the man that saved my ass from the weirdo that was trying to intimidate me. My eyes met with these gorgeous toffee eyes.

"Ah, hello darling, I've not had the pleasure of meeting you yet" I smirked at his statement, "so you know who I am then, unlike ass-face?" He chuckled and said "yes miss Y/n L/n I know who you are, I'm one of very few people that do, so. What did you do for my men to bring you here to me?" I shrugged and answered "I don't know, I was just leaving 'your pub' and they knocked me out, then I woke up here" he looked confused as well. "Maybe it was one of my barmen, they tend to call for a team whenever something suspicious goes on" I realised, must of been the prick who eyed me up, "one of them knew who I was, but that still doesn't make sense as to why I'm here?" "You're right love it doesn't" he replied.

The door opened and closed one more time and in came the infamous ex mob leader Dominic Holland. "I can answer that one for you, but you two aren't gonna like it" we both tilted are heads, waiting for an answer. "Y/n you've got tough skin right?" I nodded my head, I've been in many hostage situations, which meant I had a lot of scars all over my body. "Well just a pre warning there is a man on the inside of our organisation, we don't know who yet, but they are coming for the two of you, he knows who you are, all we know about him is that he's male, and he uses a knife for a weapon, Tom you have to take care of y/n for the next few days" this wasn't phasing me since again, I've been in many hostage situations, this is almost the same, except this one is nicer, you know I get a roof over my head, a bed, food and water, you get it.
-~-~-~-~-~