Civil war• PP

Summary: you're on caps team, and you come across a familiar voice when fighting spiderman.
Warnings: swearing, violence, fluff
Word count: 1175

Your POV:
I stood behind a small airport van, hiding from iron man and Rhodes, while cap spoke to them. I was in my black latest suit, a matching mask covering my eyes and nose to hide my identity. I was known as 'violet venom' since my eyes turned the same colour as my powers. Violet.

I heard voices raising, bringing my attention back to the avengers, as more of them arrived.

"Alright. I've ran out of patience." Tony started, bringing his hands up to his face. "Underoos!" He shouted. A sudden red and blue figure flying over our heads, slinging a sticky substance to captains shield and twiping it from his grasp. Also sticking his hands together in the process.

"Nice job kid!" Tony shouted over as he landed his backflip. My eyes widened, they've got a gymnast. "Thanks, well I could've stuck the landing a little better, it's just the new suit- W-well I-it's nothing M-mr stark i-it's perfect thank you." The boy stuttered. Why was he so nervous and dorky. But my eyebrows furrowed he sounded so familiar.

"Yeah we don't really need to start a conversation" tony waved him off. "O-okay. Cap-captain" he saluted hesitantly. "Big fan, I'm spiderman" he nodded. "We'll talk about this later-"tony says.

"Hey everyone" he waved, and interrupted. "Good job" Tony nodded.

"You've been busy." Steve sighed. "and you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. Rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't even wanna leave. A safe place. I'm trying to keep-" he sighed. "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the avengers apart." He finished.

"You did that when you signed." Steve said back. "Alright we're done." Tony mumbled.

"You're gonna turn Barnes over and your gonna come with us. Now. Because it's us.... come on" he mumbled the last part.

"We found it" sam said into comms. "The quinjet is in hanger five. North runway" he finished.

Steve held his hands up into the air, clings arrow immediately cutting him free. My signal to introduce myself. I stood up from behind the van, eyes immediately on me. "M-mr stark. Isn't that violet venom?" Spiderboy asked.

"You're good with names spiderboy" I smirked, walking over beside Steve. "Couldn't say the same about you" he mumbled.

"Alright Lang" Steve smirked. "Hey guys theres someth-" Peter started, but was interrupted when scott kicked him in the jaw, making him fall backwards with a grunt.

"I believe this is yours captain America" Scott says, handing the shield back to its rightful owner.

Steve looked at me and nodded, I returned it and started to run over to the north runway. Not wasting any time, but I was cut short by black panther. "Not so fast" he spoke. "I'm sorry your highness" I said, purple rays dancing around my fingers. I lifted him into the air, throwing him to the ground behind me.

I started running again but was tackled to the ground by the large man, his claws digging into my arms, I could feel the blood starting to drip from my body, my mouth letting out a scream. I kicked the man with my knee in his chest. Making him tumble to the ground.

"Cap, my arms" I winced into comms. "Forget the jet y/n we need you here" he said back. I nodded and ran back to captain America. Black panther hot on my tail as we got back the the avengers.

I stood in between  cap and Wanda, all of us standing in a line as we stared back at the other team.

Steve gave us all the nod, telling us to start moving forward. They also started walking over to us, the same pace.

"Mr stark. They're not stopping" spiderboy said. "Yeah, well neither are we" Tony said back.

Spiderboy came flying at me, his webs flying over to me, I swiftly dodged them and lifted him up into the sky with my purple rays. "Gah!" He shouted, his high pitched scream sounding too familiar.

"Put me down!" He shouted. "You're on the opposite team why should I?" I asked. He turned himself the right way up aiming his arm at me. Webs flying in my direction. "Shit" I cursed as the sticky substance hit my shoulder, directly where black panther had pierced my skin.

Spiderman tumbled to the ground with a grunt. He came over to my and straddled me, pinning my wrists above me head. "I'm really sorry. I-I don't wanna hit you, cause w-well you're a girl- not that I'm saying you couldn't f-fight back. I-it's just I'll feel bad." He stuttered. "Well don't" I scoffed, head butting the boy in the head, causing him to let go of my wrists. I took this chance and flipped us over. I pinned his wrists above his head too.

"Fuck sake man" he sighed.

No way. Peter Parker.

I let that distract me as he brought his knee up and kicked my in the stomach. Making me wince and fall to the ground. A swift punch collided with my jaw, making me grunt and hold my jaw with my hand. "I'm sorry" he mumbled, brining his fist up again.

"Peter wait!" I shrieked. He halted his movements, white eyes widening. "H-how.. y-y/n?" He stuttered. Bringing his hand down gently and removing my mask. His suspicions now revealing that it was me.

"Jesus Christ" he scoffed. He stood up, bringing me up with him, holding me in his arms as he swung us up to the roof of the car lot.

"Let me go!" I shouted as he landed us both down. "Y/n what the hell are you doing here!" He said angrily, taking off his mask to reveal his mad face and messy hair.

I hesitated, he was spiderman.

"Princess. Answer me" he said through gritted teeth. "You? You're spiderman?" I asked, my voice only below a whisper. He sighed and looked at me softly. "Yes. This is not how I wanted you to find out sweetheart. No one knew, only mr stark knows." He sighed.

"But you. You're violet venom?!" He said, walking closer. "Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you too. I just didn't wanna put you in any danger." I smiled.

"Neither did I" he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

He stormed over to me and cupped my cheek, pulling my face into a rough kiss. My breath hitched in my throat whenever he gave me a chance to breath.

He broke the kiss after a minute and pressed our foreheads together. " 'm sorry" he muttered, before I heard a thwip. Looking down at my feet and noticing the sticky substance was sticking me to the ground.

"Peter!!" I shouted as he backed away.

"I'll make it up to you my love!" He shouted as he swung away.