The code• PP

Summary: yes, the tik tok sound. But add a little bit of spice.
Warnings: swearing, fluff, angst, very short, the usual crap.
Pairing: Peter x reader
Word count: 0.9k

Your POV:
You don't quite know how you, the other black widow of the avengers, got here. And by here, I mean you're tied up in a chair, while all of the avengers, including your boyfriend were scattered around in front of you.

"Y/n just give us the damn code!" Stark groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose. And next to him was Peter Parker/ spider-man/ your boyfriend, leaning against the table.

So here's your story:

You were a widow. You've been through hell during your very first years of life, but you managed to escape the red room about 5 years ago, at a young age. You went into hiding, changed your name and decided to attend midtown tech, science school. It was all going well, after a year you and Peter got together and you had been going strong for another year.

But then when he found out your past he felt he had no choice but to tell Tony, and little did you know that your boyfriend was spider-man, an avenger. You were pissed off, and now they wanted the information to your training, that was in your heavily guarded laptop. And they needed the code, other wise they wouldn't get in.

They tried everything after they managed to steal it, hacking, getting other hackers to hack into it, they even got a whole team, but no luck. And so they went to the next resolution.. kidnapping you, and getting the code out of you.

"I can't tell you." You whispered, tears slipping down your cheeks. You felt a lot of things right now: betrayal; hurt; sadness; and stubbornness. You didn't want to budge, because you didn't want to know what could happen to you if they got in.

"Why not?" Bruce asked, waiting patiently at the table, in front of your computer.

"Because there's a tracker in there, once you open it he'll see where I am" you choked, finally looking up at Tony, before looking at Nat, and for the first time, the avengers saw Natasha scared.

"Who's he?" She mumbled, eyes watering. you didn't say anything, instead you just tilted your head slightly, because you knew that she knew. "I need to find someone" she mumbled, before leaving the room, and yet no one followed. And that's how black widow became a movie ;)... kidding.

"Peter, little help?" Tony sighed, turning to the boy that was leant on the desk, his arms folded across his chest, and his eyes watering. He didn't wanna see you like this, but he nodded. "Everyone out, let the kid do this on his own." Tony nodded, waving everyone out the room, leaving you and your traitor of a boyfriend alone.

Peter didn't say anything yet. Instead he took a pad, paper and a pencil, slowly walking over to you. He crouched down so that you looked down on him, he wanted to make sure you didn't feel threatened, though how could you when it's him. Before he cleared his throat.

"Baby I need you to tell me-" he started, but was interrupted by you.

"Don't" you choked, fresh tears rolling down the apples of your cheeks. "Don't call me that. I told you this in confidence, because I trusted you with my darkest secret, and look at where that got me. Because of you" you cried. Peter raised his hand slowly, wiping his thumb across your cheek to clear the tears.

"We just need to see how you were trained, and then we can recruit you. I didn't have a choice, I had to tell mr stark that my girlfriend is a former widow" Peter nodded, and you were both surprised when you leant into his palm.

"But the tracker, he'll find me. And those videos are just clips of me being trained and tortured, pete, tortured" you choked, all Peter could see was fear in your eyes, but he was gonna help you through this.

"I'm not gonna watch 'em Princess, and that's why you're here now. We are gonna protect you." He cooed, slowly taking his hand away from your cheek, making you wince at the loss of contact.

"Please just tell me the password angel" he sighed. You sniffed and nodded, if you were gonna feel safe anywhere, anywhere at all, it would be in peters arms.

"UJDKVB 34829" you whispered, he nodded and wrote it down on the paper, before slowly standing back up to walk over to the computer, he typed in the password and smiled when he got in.

You didn't see what he did next but you heard a lot of typing, before Peter came back over to you.

"I turned the tracker off" he smiled proudly, making you look up at him in confusion, he kissed your head lightly before untying you from the chair.

"What? How?" You asked, wincing at the cuff marks that had imprinted your skin.

"Babe, you're looking at midtown's genius" he smiled cockily, making you scoff and laugh, brightening peters world.

"There's the smile I know and love" he sang, moving some hair behind your ear.

"I love you Pete" you smiled, he returned it and pulled you into a hug, holding you tightly and kissing you on the head once more.

"I love you too Princess, and you know I'm gonna protect you from the world right?" He asked, making you nod against his chest before pulling away, so that your faces were just inches apart.

"I know, and I trust you" you smiled, which he returned before pulling you into a gentle kiss. You knew that as superhero's your lives would never be easy, not again, but as long as you had each other that was just a risk you were able to take.