Alternative universe part 2• smut TH/ PP/ AR

Part two was highly requested, it was actually petitioned for me to do🤣. So here it goes ig..
Summary: after you found out that they couldn't go back you and Peter decided to let them share you, let's test out the first night?
Warnings: foursome ig? All focused on y/n, smut, fluff, swearing.
Word count: 1175

Your POV:
I never thought we'd end up here by the end of today, that being three boys that looked exactly the same but were completely different all undressing me.

It was confusing yes, but so fucking hot. Just now I was making out with the boy Tom, while Peter kissed down my body. My eyes were closed so I had no idea what arvin was doing.

"Your lips are still so sweet" Tom mumbled into the kiss, I hummed in reply, a moan passing my lips and drowning in Toms mouth when I felt Peters lip attach to my clit. That was fast.

"Her moans still sound like heaven" I heard arvin say, his voice was close and I broke the kiss, my suspicions right as I saw arvin right next to me.

"I know right, give arvin some attention darling" Tom nodded, I returned it and turned my head to him, my puffy lips connecting with Arvin's, his lips tasted familiar, but with a hint of cigarette.

Peter still worked wonders on my sex, drawing me closer to my orgasm with every flick. I felt toms lips connect on my lip, finding my sweet spot in an instant, it was almost too much.

"You're just the same, just different accent" Tom sighed against my neck, I moaned in response, my moan being swallowed by arvin of course.

" 's she close Pete?" Arvin asked. Breaking the kiss, I felt Peter nod against me and hum, the vibrations adding so much more pleasure to the mix. "So close" I clarified.

Then something changed in Tom and Arvin's eyes, they sat up and made their way over to Peter, his eyebrows were furrowed but his pace never slowed, Tom nodded and arvin leant down, whispering something in peters ear. Once it had clearly clicked in his mind he sped up his movements, adding in a finger to my entrance and pumping it with no mercy.

"Fuck!" I choked, getting tuts from Tom who came down and sat next to me.

"Swearing is very bad baby" arvin tutted, also sitting on the other side, nodding his head at Tom, making him re connect his lips to my sweet spot in an instant.

"Do y'know what happens to y/n when she swears?" He asks, his words drawing out, the same as my orgasm was, it was coming, I was cumming. (Slight pun intended)

"What?" I asked, a moan interrupting me as I felt the coil tighten so hard, it was going to explode any minute now.

"They get edged" he whispered, but loud enough for all three to hear as Peter stopped everything, pulling out his finger and removing his mouth, leaving me shocked. "What the fuck?" I said rather upset, I've never been edged before.

"Since this is your first edging I'll let you off baby girl, but from now on you won't be so lucky" arvin smirked. Once arvin finished his sentence I felt peters arms connect under my thighs, flipping me onto all fours all of a sudden, my face coming face to face with Toms cock. Oh boy.

"She's all yours fellas. I'm gonna go start her bath" I heard peter say, before the door shut. Just in case you didn't hear me before. Oh boy.

I felt the bed dip behind me and I turned my head over my shoulder to meet my gaze with Arvin's naked body hovering over my back. "Nuh uh darlin' keep those pretty eyes on toms while you suck him off." He said, kissing down my spine.

I didn't say anything except starting, licking a strip up his base, looking up at the boy, his head was thrown back, I smirked slightly and then took him whole in my mouth, he wasn't surprised, I guess his y/n did this too.

But he let out a low moan, only turning me on more. This time I let out the moan once I felt arvin enter me, his cock wasn't any smaller or larger than peters but none the less had me screaming his name in seconds. He was slightly tougher than Peter, but I didn't mind, all I knew is that the orgasm that was already building in my stomach would be mind blowing.

"Fuck baby, just like that" arvin moaned when I clenched around him. Tom nodded in agreement, my humming clearly adding to his pleasure. "So good" Tom nodded.

Arvin brought a hand around my waist, his finger finding my clit in an instant, making me clench around him again.

"Shit sweetheart, you're tiny lips look so good around my cock" Tom moaned, I felt him twitch in my mouth, which could only mean he was close, I lifted my hand and began cupping his balls, sending him over the edge as he came in my mouth, I swallowed the load easily.

"Shit angel" Tom moaned, coming down from his high I took my mouth off of him, finally setting my moans free.

"You did so good baby" Tom sighed, kissing my temple, and then my cheek, then my lips, drowning my moans once again.

"She's squeezin' me so tight" arvin moaned, increasing the pace on my clit. "Come on baby, 'know you wanna cum. Cum for me" he cooed, I moaned in Toms mouth as I felt the coil impossibly tighten.

"So close Arv" I moaned, inching closer and closer to the high that I craved. The room stank of sex, the three of of sweating badly. The cool breeze from the window was useless now as the room was so hot from how steamy our bodies were.

And then the coil snapped, my sight whitened as I felt my high coarse over me in waves. The pleasure even more intense because of the one edge I had received before.

"Shit, doll face" I heard arvin moan, and I felt the condom fill up before he rode out our highs, eventually pulling out of me, making me hiss at the emptiness.

I heard the door open, but my body couldn't take it, I plopped down on the bed, a few chuckles passed around the room. I heard the three of them murmur something and then two of them kissed my cheek thanking me. Tom and arvin.

I felt Peters arms scoop me up pick me up bridal style, no doubt taking me to that bath he was talking about earlier, my suspicions corrects when I felt my naked body coming in contact with the warm water, peters body was behind me, his arm dragging the soapy water around my body.

"You did so good baby" he whispered kissing my temple sweetly.

Damn, I could used to this.